Forum › Posts by primalyossi

joined Mar 12, 2019

Yuck. Would have been nice if the pee licking scene was taken out. I think ending it at chapter 3 would have been fine tbh

primalyossi
Prism discussion 24 Mar 02:19
joined Mar 12, 2019

Tracing backgrounds is one thing, tracing entire characters/scenes is another.

I personally don't see what is so bad about tracing characters/scenes. How is different then tracing backgrounds?

It’s actually NEVER ok to trace backgrounds from the internet either. I went to an art college, and the first thing they teach you in Business 101 Class during your freshmen year is to never commit copyright infringement. They continue to make this very clear throughout the rest of your time in art college. Tracing or having your art only slightly tweaked/adjusted (barely any difference) is considered copyright infringement, and you will be sued and duly punished for doing so. In worst cases, imprisoned or subjected to extremely high fines.

It IS bad, because artists who commit plagiarism is stealing poses, concepts, looks, etc. that other people have already come up with and published (meaning, copyrighted). By committing this act, they are infringing on copyright AND blatantly stealing someone else’s hard work/ideas.

You might not understand this because you’re probably not an artist (or if you yourself are a thief), but emotion-wise, it is extremely unfair and upsetting that someone is stealing from you. It’s not just about the laws, but the original artists’ feelings as well.

You CAN use internet images as reference, but you have to make them look extremely different. In other words, in your own style, drawn from pure sight, or manipulated or distorted enough to look like different things. But tracing and directly copying from a reference to look exactly the same, or being very similar are never ok.

last edited at Mar 24, 2019 2:22AM

primalyossi
Liberty discussion 24 Mar 02:04
joined Mar 12, 2019

I am officially hating the musician chick. Are you fucking kidding me?... the MC wants to help you and you’re treating her like a fucking slave (yeah they literally sign a master-slave contract, I saved you from reading this, you are welcome. :-)))) and taking out your anger onto her just because you are butthurt of some bitch who dumped you?...

Worse yet, she never really explains why she is being a bitch to this poor girl. Ugh, should have expected horrible characters [yet again] from Momono Moto.

But I am not at all against you if you like abusive relationships. If you like bitter relationships, by all means—go ahead and read it.

last edited at Mar 24, 2019 2:06AM

primalyossi
Roundabout discussion 24 Mar 01:22
joined Mar 12, 2019

If I were Asami, I would have never come outside to see Chiharu and cut her off completely. Because that bitch deserved the revenge. I fucking hate people like Chiharu, being dirty ass players who don’t fucking care about their partners’ feelings. The fact that she forgot her name, her face, and her as a person entirely shows that she did not care about her at all. And I am pretty sure that shithead will pull that trick again once she finds some other tramp to play with.

However, Asami is a dumb bitch. She should have kept her fucking job and just moved to a different home (and without telling her friends lmao... because that’s how Chiharu found out). Are you an idiot??? Why go through job applications again to get over a stupid bitch who did wrong to you?

last edited at Mar 24, 2019 1:23AM

primalyossi
Roundabout discussion 24 Mar 01:16
joined Mar 12, 2019

i love otsu hiyori && all of his work XD ♥ keep it up broo XD

Wow I didnt really think of her as him. God I'm terrible

If she is he, then Mangaupdate has it all wrong lol

http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=6876

I think Otsu is a girl. Her name is really girlish and she writes like a girl too. So that's why i'm gonna believe she's a girl! :D

She IS a girl. She draws herself in chibi mode sometimes as a bird, and the hair and face are totally that of a female.

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

I was actually surprised by the somewhat decent character development that is going on. However, I think that the story is sort of unrealistic and over-dramatized. Guys in real life really don’t insult girls that openly. They do that shit in secret with their friends, usually. In front of girls they reject them with weird excuses and act all nice. They don’t do the kind of unrealistic bullying like in the pool scene.

Anyway, every side friend in this story except for Izumi and Kuro’s newly introduced childhood friend is a piece of shit. I hope these two main characters find happiness.

primalyossi
Citrus + discussion 22 Mar 23:58
joined Mar 12, 2019

Mei is still a robot...even Rusia isn't that cold than that character...

Omg best comment

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

Ok this idea of boy-girl assigned dynamics between lesbians is pissing me off. I’m going to be straight with yall here and tell you that I am the kind of lesbian who dates girls for their femininity. Authors who feel like every lesbian is assigned a “male or female” dynamic piss me the f off and they are just stereotyping us. There are lesbians who are attracted to other “feminine” women too. Why can’t straight people realize that homosexuals are just people, not some animals at a freak show?

I am sorry I am pissed off, but the fact that the title emphasizes that one partner is “boyish” pisses me off. They are still girls. Who happen to have short hair and seem less feminine... they are not pretending to be men.

last edited at Mar 22, 2019 11:56PM

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

............................................................................................ok?

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

I don’t really like this author. Her stories are a fucking mess, and her characters are either very stereotyped, or flat out unlikable. I don’t even get how she has been earning recognitions.

So to spare you the time, here is my summary:

Black haired butch is in love with the cutesy moron who wants to get laid with this dude. She gets matching earrings to show her devotion (barf). However, The cutesy girl is now in a relationship with the aforementioned dude.

One day she drops her [fugly] earring that the dude got her (he has bad tastes in earrings), and black haired chick hides the earrings because she is a selfish lying greedy bitch who wants the cutesy girl all to herself.

One day when the cutesy girl accidentally breaks the black haired chick’s jewelry box, she sees her missing earring. Black haired chick confesses she hid the earring away, but the cutesy girl doesn’t even get mad or anything. If anything, I am confused as to why they are still friends.

I wouldn’t wanna stay friends with a lying creep. And in general, screw manhwas and mangas romanticizing non-consensual grabbing and kissing...

joined Mar 12, 2019

Hi, I’m a translator who is fluent in Korean. Taking gigs. Email: eastergrunch@gmail.com

last edited at Mar 22, 2019 11:34PM

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

Don’t get why the ending is supposed to be sweet. It’s not. She’s literally making the MC do everything while she just gets to sit and work the whole time. That, and she gets to go on a fancy trip. Once the MC straightens up, she suddenly comes back to lure her back in? What a selfish ho :(

primalyossi
Clover discussion 19 Mar 15:24
joined Mar 12, 2019

re-read! :v LOVED IT! (y) too bad though, it seems that everyone got a happy ending except for Fuuka :v
and heh, I've been thinking about this but four sisters that are into girls :3 like hawt damn. I wonder what their parents would say since all of them are into chicks! xD I wish that everyone had an extra though like Midori.... but oh well... itz still good <3

I re-read this about seven times. It was so good haha. And yeah, we didn’t get to see enough of her for some reason. But well the author is Otsu Hiyori and she is realistic with her relationships. Some can’t be happy :(

And I don’t think the oldest one is gay. She has a clear goal in wanting to have a family. Maybe it’s because she wants to keep living in a wholesome atmosphere where there’s always people around since she herself grew up in a pretty big family. And it was clear she loved that Kenji guy who was cheating (but glad she possibly got revenge lol).

And I agree. Everyone needed an extra story! Like I wanted the youngest to develop the relationship with that transfer girl (because the transfer girl obviously had feelings for her), Fuuka to find someone new, more Midori and Sugi sweetness, and if the oldest sister found a better guy lol. I feel like this would have worked as a much bigger series. Shame her editor did not think of that idea.

primalyossi
1 x ½ discussion 18 Mar 05:27
joined Mar 12, 2019

dont fuck with me taiyaki give me what i want

How is it already 2:39 AM? Yall are 12 minutes ahead

joined Mar 12, 2019

go chekc out moonlight garden

and whats wrong with serenade

Ok, will do that, thanks!

And Serenade was very anger inducing till the end because of that one mentally ill student chick who holds the professor in her grasp bc of blackmail. The story is terrible because of that one character alone. The ending is actually a good ending (can’t spoil it though), but not the satisfying ending I was looking for in this series...

joined Mar 12, 2019

I like Akiko-sensei art style. Women with flesh.. Healthy body figure... If you know what I mean ^ ^
After reading the latest chapter 3, I have more interests in adult romance in yuri, 20-30 of their ages to be exact X"D Not that I wasn't interested in this theme of yuri by the way.
But high school or students involved stories are a lot. So....

Exactly, that’s why Ikuhara picked her for his latest work (the bear one)

primalyossi
Image Comments 17 Mar 03:02
joined Mar 12, 2019
Gap

Thumbelina the Rated R Version

primalyossi
Philosophia discussion 17 Mar 02:50
joined Mar 12, 2019

Well that was unexpected...I don't know how I feel about this ending. Just because two people look alike doesn't mean they are he same person.

Love is not transferable.

At the end of the day we still don't know what Tomo was thinking? If she loved Ai why didn't she do something?!

I think Tomo knows that she is not capable of love because she has never received genuine love. Maybe she ran away because she was afraid. I think she is most likely afraid of hurting people or giving them the wrong idea. Sometimes trying to understand a person like her is difficult.

primalyossi
Philosophia discussion 17 Mar 02:43
joined Mar 12, 2019

< Do I look like the type to go to mixers ? Yeah I'd rather spend my money and time on manga and anime, game, novel. Fangirl stuff ya know. > is what I'd say to Chi-chan hahahah X"D
Oh and a college yuri manga covered in smoke ? Dang ! quite a rare sight. I'm in.
But well do college students in anywhere else party and smoke like a chimney like that ?
Personally I don't like smoking but anyway, this is a manga, and I enjoy it's plot. I'm in the same team as Chi-san though, what a hassle you have to interact with people you don't care abt.

Yes, Asians smoke a LOT. I am a South Korean American, and most of my Korean friends smoke. I attended a Fine Arts college and 99% of the kids outside smoking are Korean or Chinese lol. Japanese people, especially men, are known to smoke a lot too. But not as much as South Koreans ick

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

Looks like Amano Shuninta has had her share of unlucky relationships... but this is also very realistic, people who can never recover from feeling lonely leave if they get the wrong idea. And the modern workaholic culture causes loved ones to drift apart physically, and one party ends up drowning in work and forgetting personal promises.

last edited at Mar 17, 2019 2:28AM

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

A random pick, but at this point I'm happy they're choosing any yuri to adapt

I really appreciate that Japan is being very progressive and accepting of same sex relationships. They are not hateful or scared like American animation studios. I am waiting for a possible Legend of Korra remake with a full on Korrasami pairing and a better written plot.

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

When will this be updated?

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

primalyossi posted:

I’m looking for the one where these girls meet at a hospital but then gets together after realizing one of the girls saw her as a romantic interest instead of a friend... I don’t remember the exact title, but was it called something along the lines of “kanojo libido?” If you have the exact title plz let me know. Thanks!

Sounds like this, but Kanojo Libido does sound familiar, so maybe it's something else.

Ah yes! That’s the one. The English title is a lot different. Japanese title had the word Kanojo in it somewhere.. Thanks

last edited at Mar 16, 2019 11:26PM

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

Not gonna lie, this manga has terrible art but it was cute.

primalyossi
joined Mar 12, 2019

I am so sorry about being honest here but I have to be—Sakura Trick needed to be longer. I wanted to see more of these characters! I love every one of them and the work was too short :((( They also kiss every five minutes (or seconds) and it’s strange that they didn’t know that was love till later lol. But anyway needs to have a sequel ;-)