Forum › Posts by Sangaku

Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

this is a particular kind of harem, though. I can't remember their names but two manga come to mind. In one, the MC has nowhere to live so she becomes a plaything of the girls living in the dorms so she can stay there. And in the other, two boys who are yuri otaku think they've gone to heaven when they are accepted as the only boys in "Yuri House" but find out it's been turned into "Yaoi House" and they are playthings and the girls are always urging them to kiss. I would call it a reverse harem but that already means 1 girl many boys in manga terms.

I think the first one you're thinking of is Gokujou Drops

Sangaku
Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

The very best part of waking up...

...is a Chads no Teikoku release complete with Virgins' Empire crossover credits page. Seriously, you rock and I can't thank you enough for all the work you do.

Sangaku
Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

Thanks so much for your hard work on this, Chads! Keep it up! Also, thanks for your years of dedication to Otome no Teikoku. I look forward to your releases (and your credits pages) so very much.

Sangaku
Image Comments 11 Apr 00:36
Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018
Eva8a6uwoac6jm2-orig

Great pic. Really good art. Also I just realized how important Xena was to the formation of my ideal woman.

Sangaku
Image Comments 11 Apr 00:34
Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018
Euwedsiueaaaeft-orig

So that's how she got those abs

Sangaku
Image Comments 06 Apr 22:36
Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018
Etgpzrmwkaehidf-orig

I love everything about this, especially the boots

Sangaku
Image Comments 10 Dec 02:04
Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018
Sangaku
Image Comments 10 Dec 02:04
Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018
Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

Maybe add a Maki x Nico tag?

last edited at Oct 31, 2019 11:17PM

Sangaku
Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

This artist really has an ability to draw martial arts movements. I could feel those throws as they happened.

Sangaku
Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

I rate this story at four tears and a quivery smile. Every time.

last edited at May 31, 2019 2:05PM

Sangaku
Rainbow discussion 31 May 14:03
Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

This story was just great. I've always felt this way about sexuality; I don't know what I may seem to be to others, and I don't know how my feelings compare to some external standard, but I do what I feel for me and for the person I am with.

Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuki_and_the_authoress_ch05#5

I am confused, in ch05 pg 5 it says "take all our custom", shount that be customers?

"Custom" in this context is an archaic English term for "business". This meaning is the origin of the word "customer"; a customer is one who gives custom to a place of business. The translator's use of this archaism is probably deliberate, in order to foster the old-timey feel of the work.

Sangaku
Citrus + discussion 18 Dec 19:50
Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

I feel like I am so being baited by this. If I was paying anyone any money to read it I would be seriously upset. But as it is...

Subscribed.

Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

[Enters comment section with SM-themed joke about servant being "beaten"]
[Reads comment section]
[Packs up joke and leaves]

Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

The art style seems to be impressionistic, presenting Yuki's emotional perspective on Beniko rather than a realistic view. I'd like to see some more chapters to see whether that holds true when Beniko's perspective is given.

Subscribed.

Sangaku
Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

Those casual outfits are utterly adorable. Good job, Chidori and Nanoha.

Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

This needs a reversal tag

Seconded

Sangaku
Image Comments 18 Nov 23:37
Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018
Dfhy-rdwkaezvg8-orig

This artist is just plain awesome.

Sangaku
Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

This series is so great. Many thanks to the author, the translators, and to Dynasty for hosting it.