Forum › Posts by GnollQueen

GnollQueen
Town
joined Feb 8, 2018

...I do not trust the acting president. At all.
Also i wonder how much the all men are dead and women/women couples can go all whiptail on each other is going to be plot important or just an explanation on why no one cares about lesbian couples/ no men are involved with the plot.

Town
joined Feb 8, 2018

Yeah not to be pedantic but the tag should be Amphibian...

Town
joined Feb 8, 2018

Yes, that were announced as yuri from the very start so that there was never the need to even discuss their legitimacy.

Not everything that turns out to be yuri is announced as yuri and being described as "yuri" by the marketing does not even answer whether a series will have yuri romance by the end. For instance, I don't know whether Wakusei Closet or Catcher in the Rhyme will go further than Hanigare currently has.

Yeah i don't read Japanese but looking at the raws Catcher in the Rhyme's only romance so far is a het crush. And that was advertised as yuri too.

GnollQueen
Town
joined Feb 8, 2018

To be honest this is both great and kinda resonates with my fears of being seen and scary or predatory when i try to flirt with girls. Very relatable i love it.

GnollQueen
Tremolo discussion 19 Feb 18:23
Town
joined Feb 8, 2018

Ugh why do 90% of old school yuri had one of the girl looking like a boy?!

This is repulsive tbh.

I demand yuri in which both of the girls look like boys instead! Not yaoi needs more content!

Truth! Butch girls need love too.

GnollQueen
Town
joined Feb 8, 2018

Oh nice! I was a little wrong i guess but still. I'm myself and a trans woman myself and mostly mentioned it because both some one earlier in there thread and baka updates manga called her that. But yeah super transphobic. i'm most probably going to commission two or three chapters in four or five months if nobody else does because i am very very interested in yuri trans girls.

last edited at Feb 9, 2018 12:57PM

GnollQueen
Town
joined Feb 8, 2018

God i want someone to commission at least two more chapters of this. Because in chapter three the ""Male Trap Character"" as other people have called her shows up and describes herself as a trans woman... So that sounds interesting not a lot of self described trans women in manga and especially not yuri manga.
(Source BTW: https://twitter.com/gredlen/status/894907438113193984?lang=en)