Forum › Posts by kainono

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Meh...
Began suddenly, ended abruptly and made no sense at all. At least the title didn't lie, lousy indeed.

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Welp, I don't have a idea of what just happened, but, as the wise man said, doesn't matter, had sex.

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

I am confused.
Will wait until the end before I start bitching about things, but by the way things are going bitching there will, indeed, be. And plenty of it.

As for the people complaining about the cliffhanger: try reading an angst manga ;D

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

That last page...did not see that coming.

I did ;D

last edited at Aug 18, 2013 10:14PM

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Wow! I wish there was more mangas with such a great art-style. Simply gorgeous.

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Haha! Very nice, I like it.

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

That was just awesome. Thank you so much people at /u/ that made this!

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Well that was cute. Thanks a lot Fly by Yuri!

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

That ending was the best!

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Well, this one gave a whole new meaning to tit-fuck.

kainono
Gokicha discussion 16 Jul 22:16
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

I haven't read beyond the first chapter =D I am deathly afraid of those thing, I can handle a spider being in my room but the minute I see a palmetto my ass is up for the night out of my room paranoid.

You, good sir/madam, are crazy. Maybe it's because I only see cockroaches if I decide to take a stroll around the city at 1 am (or maybe it's because I watched Arachnophobia when I was a impressionable child and that scarred for life), but 10/10 I would prefer the cockroach.

Anyway, yeah she can be kind of cute and all, but it is against my code to leave any cockroach alive if I can prevent it, so no love for this manga :/

kainono
Sloth Life discussion 12 Jul 23:46
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Yup, that went a bit overboard :/

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

i love cute things , the gender doesn't matter ... well said!

Well said indeed.

kainono
Happy End discussion 07 Jul 20:36
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Of course the involved being children or teenagers detracts from the 'responsible' part, but that's an issue with all instances of love before adulthood.

I don't think teens can't be responsible for their choices (although I would agree that they way more easily influenced into something nowadays).

As for the story: It's still a bit soon, but I think that a "angst" tag will be required in the near future...

last edited at Jul 7, 2013 8:36PM

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

This story makes no sense at all, but I still love it :D

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Had potential, but then that happened :/

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Yar har, fiddle di dee!
Anyway, this one got some nice faces (overall art is good, but special praise to the faces).

kainono
Rasen discussion 03 Jul 03:51
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Without the first chapter to give some background this is just too confusing for me :/

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Suddenly upload galore!
Thank you Oppai-Missile!

kainono
Seasons discussion 09 Jun 14:56
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Yay for triple releases! Thank you so much wonderful people in the Dynasty staff!
These short, happy stories are more than welcome after that extra. I mean, it was her own damn fault that things ended like that, but it still is a little saddening.

Edit:
Erm.. Yay for quadruple releases! :s

last edited at Jun 9, 2013 2:58PM

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Usually I dislike the 4-koma style, but this one is really good.

kainono
Adrift discussion 05 Jun 13:08
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Seeing Silverkianu's avatar after reading this one was funnier than it should've been.

kainono
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

"We will never see each other again" next panel "Yo, i bought cake"...
Was she dreaming or the second girl has a really short memory (short as in she forget about stuff as soon as she speak it)?

kainono
Rooftop discussion 01 Jun 13:47
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

All these vanilla lovers in here, tsk tsk tsk.

I think this is a pretty "vanilla" bully manga(gets boring after a while :/). I mean, can't they at least bring on a better sub? One of the commentaries was about the sub flipping the tables on the bully on a continuation, that would be sick, but only if the sub then proceeded to become a really sadistic dom. Sweeeeet revenge ;D

kainono
Oddman 11 discussion 01 Jun 03:55
Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

I am so glad that I decided to give this one a chance even after the not-so-good start. I'm loving it!