Forum › Posts by piplup

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Dear yuri-addict friends, lately I have some episode of serious spasm and frothy mouth whenever I read yuri stories that are to sweet and cute (like http://dynasty-scans.com/series/strawberry_shake_sweet from Hayashiya Shizuru and http://dynasty-scans.com/series/sisterism from Yoshitomi Akihito). A friend told me to balance it with angst stories and it kind of works, but after I read one of those stories that really gets me, I tend to have depression for days. Should I see doctor? Is this some kind of illness?

aww dang I see the problem, have u tried after reading cute, sweet, adorable yuri mangas, you read a "wtf am I reading" tag yuri manga instead of angst, by time you finish reading the wtf tag yuri manga, like http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/portball , every cell in your body is gonna forget about how cute the other story was & gonna be like, "wtf did you made us read O.o" but only read the wtf tag yuri mangas/doujins when it's absolutely necessary, too much might traumatize you for life x(

(note: this is what they do in those addicts program right?)

your absolutely correct! ^.^

last edited at May 30, 2013 9:09AM

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

..hi,i'm crossheart but my friends called me monique and i got addicted in yuri since i accidentally found a yuri anime.

which yuri anime was it?

.there's no cure for being an addict in yuri...just grab it and be proud...(^o^)

I agree! ^.^

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

yuri based on close relationships from early childhood, and yuri based on long-lasting secret/unrequited love.

when you say yuri based long-lasting secret/unrequited love, you prefer it to stay unrequited till the very end or begins with it then in the very end their a little bit of hope of the female?

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Gensoukyou is lesbian paradise!!!

I agree!! ^.^

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

For me it's got to be Remilia x Flandre, Sakuya x Meiling, Marisa x Alice, Koishi x Satori, Mokou x Kaguya, Yuugi x Parsee and Yoyuko x Youmu... not really a couple but couples instead...

I havent touch on Parsee, Flandre, Yuugi, Koishi & Satori yet, sighs I got a long way to go lol x)

last edited at May 30, 2013 8:43AM

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Ah hello Piplup and everyone else. Nice to be here. Oh and may I also be showered with yuri mangas/doujins and pocky? :3

of course!! Pocky & yuri mangas/doujins for everyone!! ^_^

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

I dont have a problem. In fact, I can quit yuri at any moment... just not now... not because I cant, but because I dont feel like it.... ... ... GAIVE ME MOAR YURI ARRRRRGGGH!!!!

dwl!! oh no your having a yuri-polar episode right now throws alot of yuri mangas & pocky your way there there eat & read, eat & read :3

last edited at May 29, 2013 12:37PM

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Keine x Mokou is my favorite canon-esque pairing. It's so often used to convey tragedy and bittersweet endings. If not them, I have a serious thing for Youmu, and Yuyuko x Youmu.

This is how I feel about the whole Youmu, Yuyuko & Yukari situation. You know in strawberry panic, & they made nagisa and Tamao meet each other day one & kinda show Tamao feelings for Nagisa but in the end Shizuma and Nigasa still win many hearts as the prefect couple, even though Tamao was always by Nagisa side? thats how I kinda feel with Youmu, Yuyuko & Yukari. Youmu being Tamoa, Yuyuko being Nagisa, Yukari being shuzuma x)

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

kaguya/mokou IS teru/mokou i'm pretty sure cause teruyo is an alternative reading of the kanji i think...

I was wondering why Kaguya is also name Teruyo, Thanks for letting me know (:

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

aliXmari and yukariXreimu,
there's a rare pairing that i like a lot; remiXpatchy (i'm sorry for koaXpatchy),
and i prefer kaguyaXmokou to terumokou, even if it's less consistent to the game

koaxpatchy are so well together why separate them T_T
I think I want Remi & her sister go together :x But i haven't touch on remi or her sister yet lol

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

I am into Reimari and Terumoko pretty heavily by now. Even started doing a bit of raw reading of Terumoko stuff. I like Keinemoko fine, but Kaguya and Mokou feel like they have a more equal relationship. As for Reimari--since I went and read all the canon mangas before getting seriously into Touhou doujin, Reimari just feels so natural to me.

I'll probably pick up the games this summer to get a full overview of the canon material. There's still way too many characters I'm not sufficiently familiar with. Really enjoying all the doujins being uploaded on here nonetheless.

I think if I had read the canon manga before the doujinshi, ill probably favor Reimari more than MariAli, but I started reading the whole Touhou Project by accident actaully, i was reading some age-gap one-shots by the tags & i came across meiling x sakura, I told myself ill only read the touhou project that only has the tag age-gap, then i came across marisa x alice age gap, then I was interested them, then I started to read the doujins, then from there I was all over the place reading all of the Touhou Project x( It all started from an age gap tag, damn my love for age gap T_T
you right about the characters there are way too many & I thought Koihime†Musou had hella charcaters, Toucho Project was like to me "B**ch Please I can top them" xD
Before july starts I should be famliar with all of them.

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

yea i like mokou kaguya too, but for now the material for keine / mokou suits my tastes more.
i'm a total ship whore so i'm torn between yukari/reimu, marisa/reimu, and marisa/alice.

I have yet to see who I like reimu to be pair with. I really hope I dont betray alice & say marisa x reimu in the end, but then again alice x marisa x reimu wouldnt be all that bad :D me & my threesomes fantasies smh x(

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

For me, it's gotta be Yuyuko x Youmu, every time.

As for Marisa, I like Marisa x Alice too, but Reimu x Marisa is starting to win me over a bit.

Im reading Yoyuko x Youmu right now in Two by This Side, Three by the Other Side, im loving these two so much right now x))

Isn't that one Yukari x Yuyuko?

my bad, I keep on mixing up Yukari & Youmu names because Yukari last name is Yakumo xD Youmo & Yakumo names are too close to each other dammit, all these Y names xD

why do you prefer Yuyuko x Youmu over Yuyuko x Yukari???

last edited at May 29, 2013 8:02AM

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

For me, it's gotta be Yuyuko x Youmu, every time.

As for Marisa, I like Marisa x Alice too, but Reimu x Marisa is starting to win me over a bit.

Im reading Yoyuko x Youmu right now in Two by This Side, Three by the Other Side, im loving these two so much right now x))

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

keine x mokou fo lyfe

Mokou x Kaguya >>> keine x Mokou x)

last edited at May 29, 2013 7:16AM

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Ive read so many Touhou Project Doujins & Mangas & I came across so many Marisa parings, there was even a tag with her and everyone, dang she go around lol Anyways Im wondering who's your favorite yuri couple pairing in Touchou Project & also your favorite marisa x pairing?
Im kinda fond of Marisa & Alice ^.^
My favorite couple pairing in Touhou Project gotta be Sakura x Meiling. x)

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

I was enjoying the manga until the end which completely threw me...what actually happened?

In some legends Marmaid cannot fall in love with humans because they will become foam ...

aww damn now I know any yuri romance manga that has a mermaid, gonna have a high chance of not ending well T_T

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Welcome Everyone! This is a good turn out for our first meeting ^.^ lol im jk x)

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Waaaaz uuuup! The name is sunshine and I love me some yuri with a cute/sweet meaning and I love mature yuri!

I am not addicted O.o twitch twitch I swear :D

Its okay we all not addicted or crazy, Twitches also damn Im low in Iron xD

piplup
Pinky discussion 29 May 04:05
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Threesomes lawdd I was reading paradise just awhile ago ❤.❤>>>>>>>

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

It's so sad that it got cancelled, wanted to see the next chapter so badly i.i

me too T_T

piplup
Drip discussion 27 May 04:28
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Love it ^.^

Me too! *_ *

http://dynasty-scans.com/system/users_avatars/000/003/929/medium/Oh_stop_it_you.jpg?1365147389
Feels like ^ Ahahahaha! xP

lmfaoooooo good one xD

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Hi, my name is Mickey and I am addicted to Yuri Incest mangas/doujins...

Hi Mickey and Welcome ^.^

piplup
Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

This post contains material that is considered humorous. Please do not take it seriously.
YuriAddicts Anonymous (YA) is a program created to help Yuri lovers to come to terms with who they truly are, for recognition that the yuri addiction in oneself can be quite healthy.
I'll start it off.( your addiction has to be yuri related) ^.^

~My Name is Piplup and I'm addicted to Age-gap Yuri Mangas.

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

"In any case, you cant do anything with other girls anymore, okay!?" "...Huh?" <- the word of a true player.
When backed up in a corner, act like you dont understand whats they are saying lmao xD
second time reading this one shot, i think i enjoy it more now than then.