Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

Rip Nagi, died of being too attractive

joined Jul 23, 2017

ooh my heart!! This was good

joined Jul 23, 2017

Ooh these recent chapters are interesting. I suppose the plots going to start picking up again since romance is in the air now

yuri-yaoi
joined Jul 23, 2017

Ooh so glad to see this featured!

But talk about a terrifying world to live in! I can only hope the protagonist isn't fourth-wall-aware, or he's either the most tortured person ever or a complete sociopath

Yeesh, if a series was ever made expanding on this concept it would be really interesting to see how the protag functions. It seems like everyone else is self-aware to a certain point (do background characters count?), so it's like... does he know what's going on? Does he do pervy acts with everyone because otherwise they'll fade away into the background (almost effectively dying?)

yuri-yaoi
Boku To discussion 06 May 11:49
joined Jul 23, 2017

Cross-dressing tag for chapter 4?

Also rip poor kouhai, I had a feeling it was going to happen but it still hurt :(

joined Jul 23, 2017

So cute and pure... 1st years' sparkling friendship is blinding.

Also many great reaction images this chapter

yuri-yaoi
Lilium discussion 01 May 14:24
joined Jul 23, 2017

Chika/honoka tag?

yuri-yaoi
A-Channel discussion 29 Apr 10:30
joined Jul 23, 2017

Shoutout to the scanlation team for their amazing work! One of my favorite series on this site <3

yuri-yaoi
SHY discussion 25 Apr 21:01
joined Jul 23, 2017

Always a good day when SHY updates

yuri-yaoi
Otaku Kimo discussion 25 Apr 21:01
joined Jul 23, 2017

Tbh, I don't see their relationship working. Manga-chan definitely hates her old story, the one Gyaru-chan kept so fondly for many years (as a fanfic writer, I can comfortably say that old works do NOT age well)

Too real... Hopefully Manga-chan won't cringe too hard at her old work, and maybe it will inspire a rewriting for Gyaru-chan??

joined Jul 23, 2017

Ending was fun in the "this was all a dream! Your real adventure starts now!" kind of way. If this was an actual series and not a one shot I'd probably be mad ^^;

joined Jul 23, 2017

Top-tier cute, was not expecting it to go the way it went.

Amusing interaction, but this seemed a bit out of character, especially for Ruby. On the omake page, they look like they’re regretting some of their life choices.

I think they're basing the characterizations off the manga, where Ruby plays the straightman between the first years. She's more forward and blunt there than the anime/game

joined Jul 23, 2017

Ooh! A fun feature, good art and wall breaking writing!

There is a thrid chapter?

I think they did at least one other im@s doujin with Shimamura, but not sure if it was for this series

last edited at Apr 14, 2020 1:23PM

yuri-yaoi
Iyanako discussion 11 Apr 22:01
joined Jul 23, 2017

Very nice art and good panel flow. If someone told me this was from one of the PMMM side story mangas I'd believe it!

yuri-yaoi
joined Jul 23, 2017

And so it comes to an end...
I had thought more would happen in this final arc (more deaths, probably, and a bit more development) but the final chapter and author's notes hit my heart. Seeing Yuki become a teacher really pulls at the heartstrings

yuri-yaoi
SHY discussion 10 Apr 13:30
joined Jul 23, 2017

Ninja girl is cute. I hope she ends up being a hero rather than a villain ;-;

yuri-yaoi
Chandelier discussion 10 Apr 13:30
joined Jul 23, 2017

Huh. Wasn't expecting the ending, but don't dislike it. I like the ending line alot about not dying today, they're still suffering but they just want to survive one more day.

yuri-yaoi
Matching discussion 06 Apr 22:09
joined Jul 23, 2017

Mildly creepy, I appreciate the lowkey yandere vibes in the beginning. Can't get the Friendship version out of my head tho

joined Jul 23, 2017

Oof, this chapter hurt, mainly because of the implications of "don't worry I watched a youtube video I'm qualified to do this"

I quite like the side characters in this though. Everyone has a distinct personality/appearance, makes me wonder if they're going to become more important as time goes on

joined Jul 23, 2017

Top tier meme content

yuri-yaoi
SHY discussion 05 Apr 22:29
joined Jul 23, 2017

Finally got caught up on this, one of the best ongoing series on this website right now to me. Here's hoping more cute superhero series get translated!

yuri-yaoi
joined Jul 23, 2017

well. never thought I;d see this here on dynasty of all places, but you know what? Sure. There's worse things out there

joined Jul 23, 2017

The art here is really cute. Content wise, it feels like a fluffier version of that one loli artist who does really odd fetishes. Interested in seeing how the story develops character-wise

yuri-yaoi
joined Jul 23, 2017

It took me too many pages to realize that this was a parody chapter... to all the artists who worked on the doujin covers/fanart, thank you!

yuri-yaoi
Camouflage discussion 05 Apr 12:24
joined Jul 23, 2017

Okay I've read this twice, And I still can't figure the affair with the director thing out. Did Misa just start a rumor about an affair because she was jealous of all of the attention Maya was getting from the guys? Or did Maya actually sleep with director so he would leave Shin-chan alone?
I really hope it's the former. I really don't like plots where the lesbians seduce guys to keep them away from the girl the lesbian is crushing on.

Basically:
Maya -> Acting airheaded and being fawned over by director
Misa -> Acting super friendly/bubbly to get guy's attentions
Guys -> Pay more attention to Maya than Misa, causing jealousy (implied by guys frequently asking Maya out as "her one")
Misa -> Starts rumors about Maya trying to make guys less interested in her
Misa -> Hangs out with Shino (no bad intentions)
Maya -> Gets jealous that Misa is hanging with Shino
Maya -> yandere mode

Misa has no idea that Maya has any feelings for Shino and thinks Maya is basically trying to sleep/flirt her way up and is jealous (mostly because she wants to be fawned over instead)