Forum › Posts by Diadetak

Diadetak
New Game discussion 21 Jul 05:48
Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

As a Kou and Rin shipper, i am a bit dissapointed with how Rin acts in this chapter. Clearly Kou asks Rin's opinion to seek some sort of support from the person who (kou thought) knows her best. Rin's answer crushes Kou's pride. While I understand that Rin needs to be 'professional' in handling business matter, i still feel sad for Kou. I can understand if she feels betrayed by Rin and the company.

At the same time, i feel like we'll get more development in both Aoba's character as well as Kou and Aoba's relationship.

last edited at Jul 21, 2017 5:48AM

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

So 4s translated the latest interview with Nakatani & her editor: https://pastebin.com/mv1p5Dja

Some interesting bits~

Interesting interview, now I look forward to see more of Koyomi since she's Nakatani self-insert haha.

The part where she says Yuu genuinely wanted to remain silent about her growing feelings because she enjoys to be told that someone loves her and wanted to keep that confused me a bit though. It just seems to me that it's a bit shallow and kind of contradicts what's been shown in the story , with Yuu looking down, frustrated and all of that because she can't express her feelings and thinks Touko is unfair, and I also don't get how Yuu can be unfair like Nakatani states, but I do know Yuu is a bit selfish like chapters 16 and 22 showed.

Maybe there's something I'm not fully understanding(?) so if someone can explain to me what Nakatani meant I'll appreciate it~ :b

just as Nakatani said, Yuu is keeping the status quo to make sure she gets all the love Touko gives to her. While she was at first was so confuse about Touko's feeling of her, she gradually begins to accept them and at some point begins to enjoy them. Chapter 13 says this thing rather explicitly if i think about it. Yuu truthfully said she was happy by being with Touko. Touko's reaction just right after that moment sparks fear in Yuu. That's when Yuu concluded that by destroying the status quo (which means she becomes more assertive in their relationship), the risk of her not being loved anymore will be higher. That's why nakatani said restraining herself is Yuu's self interest.

As the chapter proceeds i do think Yuu begins to be somehow tired(? I dont think this is the right word) of being the only one receiving everything. Thus she starts taking action

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

So 4s translated the latest interview with Nakatani & her editor: https://pastebin.com/mv1p5Dja

Some interesting bits~

I LOVE HOW SHE HANDLES HER CHARACTER AS A PERSON. And also her perspective about Yuu's self interest. Everything is handled beautifully.
And yes, tMnR is that good and "unrequited love" is probably one of the best serialized yuri manga right now yes surpassing the so called Citrus and NTR, am not a fan, not that it's relevant tho

Thank you for sharing this beautiful interview. Im crying out of joy, i dont even know why

joined May 19, 2016

Nekomurraaa my god

Perhaps it's because i'm used to see their works on Kancolle doujin, but the long hair one looks like Akagi.

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

Anyone knows whether it's still got serialization or not back in japan?

It's a ongoing web manga at http://denshi-birz.com/futari-beya/

Sometimes it has special chapters in Comic Birz too.

Thank you!
also, i open the link and it says 42. Somehow Sakurako's hair is shorter. ....how the hel??!

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

Anyone knows whether it's still got serialization or not back in japan?

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

Thank you for the translation!
I miss this series

joined May 19, 2016

Cant this author be a little bit happier?

Diadetak
Image Comments 30 May 03:50
joined May 19, 2016
Jiyeong

I miss whiterose

I miss Ruby with the rest of her team
I hope they have an emotional meeting in vol 5

Diadetak
Sachikano discussion 30 May 03:36
joined May 19, 2016

"In Madoka's name"

"Praise Madoka"

"Madoka akbar"

"All Glory to Madoka"

I lose myself at Madoka akbar, i'm fasting and now i'm thirsty because of laughing

AND THE EXTRA OH MY MADOKA

last edited at May 30, 2017 3:43AM

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

Also, the translation of special chapter is out:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8lq2pep1a63m2bx/%5B4s%5D_Yagate_Kimi_ni_Naru_-_Special_4.zip

(in case people still havent seen it)
im so happy that Sensei is a Bisexual, meaning Nakatani is aware about the sexuality spectrum, she probably makes Maki as an Ace by purpose

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

what i'm really happy about this manga (aside from its beautifully told story) is its fanbase. The length of trust people actually give to the author and the amount of praise it has gotten everytime new chapter (and special chapter) is released makes me so happy. Heck, it's not even my own works and im so proud

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

I hope the brother stays the good character that he has been. Too many of these drama mags just make the Boyfriend/Husband a real dickhead and it removes any sympathy you can hold for the character, meaning there's no question of whether or not the lady will leave him, the ending isn't a surprise or if she does stay all you can wonder is why on earth she would.

Ikr!! We have seen too many stories where the male characters are the antagonists, too many that it forms hostility in the community.

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

Just asking out of curiousity (and some anxiety) but we will get to see chapter 23 this month, won't we?

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

Btw, if anyone is interested in what the obi for all the other vols have said so far, here r more rough TLs:

Vol 1: "The one who loves me, my senpai"
Vol 2: "Love has yet to come to me" (or "love has yet to sprout within me" for a less as literal TL)
Vol 3:

Actually, it's "I want to stay like this. I mean it."

I feel so guilty for laughing

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

^ I do remember reading this before (have the pics of tiger Yuu saved) & I think you're right about it being from Toranoana. Tho yeah, it's not on here. Thanks for bringing this back up. This reminds me I need to set chibi tiger Yuu roaring as my ava somewhere...

Yeah, this seems to be one of the last bits of YagaKimi stuff which has not been translated so far. The only other thing I remember off the top of my head would be the guest artist entries in this litte anthology:

http://imgur.com/a/oPo0x

I once read some rough translations on /u/ or Facebook, but these were very rough. So a revision would very much be appreciated.

Some of these are translated in the extras like volume 3 extras. There is also these http://imgur.com/a/SPaHX.

There is also this https://youtu.be/JohoCyOiT1A.

bless you all

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

bless this series, the author, the translator or the uploader, BLESS EVERYONE HERE

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

Yuu coming out to herself makes my world in peace

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

I'm on a loop of "refreshing 4s folder, finding there's no new releases, frowning", rinse and repeat

it's a ritual now

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

New chapter spoiler
Practice for the play. Touko was good but she got stumped in the second half.
Yuu asked Konomi if she was okay with the ending and Konomi got no problem with it.
Yuu thought there was something wrong with Touko and approached Sayaka to ask about it but Sayaka refused to tell her.
Yuu invited Touko home and Touko confided the sister stuff with her. Lots of cuddling and kissing.
Touko asked Yuu if she will not fall in love with her. Yuu said she got it. Touko then told Yuu: "I hate myself, so I wouldn't be able to love someone who says they love the things I hate, right? But I want to keep loving you." (It feels like a threat to me)
Yuu sort of admitted to herself that she is in love (you will understand if you read the chapter). Called Touko a fool.
She called Konomi and asked her to change the play ending.

So much stuff packed in one chapter. I'm glad we got both cuddling and plots rolling.
Also some good news: new yuri series serialization on Dengeki starts from 27/6, together with the release of YagaKimi vol 4 and Eclair 2.

i don't know japanese, but now i know how much i'll love this chapter. the whole situation with Touko actually reminds me of one of school of life video on youtube

joined May 19, 2016

Am glad to see an update here

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5041413347?pn=0&

This chapter looks freaking intense 0_0
Yuki-kun seems to have played the role we've predicted him to

Thank you for the update! LOL! Lots of love
Edit: i don't really know about the details, but Yuki just throw a grenade directly to Touko by saying she and her sister is not really similar. I haven't understand it as a whole but now i want to read the next chapter badly just to see Yuu's reaction to Touko

last edited at Mar 27, 2017 12:01PM

joined May 19, 2016

open relationship is coming

Diadetak
joined May 19, 2016

Tokoharu is a nanofate god

joined May 19, 2016

with some things still left unsaid i'll always assume TMnR will come back with another doujin of EliUmi.

All Hail TMnR