Forum › Posts by sarroush

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

9,900 (to buy 61 coins) is how much in dollars?

I paid around 11$ CAD for that one.
So if you're in the US, that's about 9$

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

pls tell me we got another chapter pls!!?? or the chap 18 was the last? :o

19's raws should be out on Thursday I think

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

THAT ENDINNGGGG!!! YESSSSS!!!
Now start dating!

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Was incredibly hyped when I saw the news. More Korrasami is always welcome! Will defo get these!

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Is there a reason her sister-in-law calls her 'Miss'?
I'm not well versed in Korean etiquette.

Also...10 yo Sungji looks like she's 20 >.>

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 4:35PM

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Wait, if you unlocked a chapter thats in Korean, then the translated version of that chapter pops up after a few days, do you get to read that chapter without the need to unlock it considering the fact that its the same chapter? Or do you have to unclock the translated one and use another 3coins?

It doesn't cost an extra 3 coins. You're using an overlay to read the Korean chapter in English. Once you have the chapter unlocked, you have it unlocked. It won't cost you extra.

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

sarroush:

dianjc:
I can wait. I have self-control. The seks scenes don't turn me on that much. I'm a disciplined individual.

Dun worry. When Sumin & Sungji start getting it on, that self-control will turn to dust! :D

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/6824-what-does-the-fox-say-art?page=1#forum_post_108495

A taste of things to come.

*teehee*

I really enjoyed that the first time I saw it, but then I went all "Wait...Sungji's top?! I just assumed Sumin would top her...but this...I'm on board with this too..." So now I dun care who tops. I just want the two to get together damn it >:|

Like, there doesn't even need to be any sekusu. Just date!

last edited at Jul 3, 2015 3:47PM

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I can wait. I have self-control. The seks scenes don't turn me on that much. I'm a disciplined individual.

Dun worry. When Sumin & Sungji start getting it on, that self-control will turn to dust! :D

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Chapter 4 Release

http://www.lezhin.com/comic/what_does_the_fox_say/4

<3 Thank youuuuuu!

"'Why?' You think I'm in heat or something?"
I'd be perfectly okay with Sumin being in heat >.>

Edit: I was about to wonder why you guys released chapter 2 on Dynasty. Lmfao! That shit was too funny Kyra!

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 3:42PM

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Thanks for the translations <3
I was reading the second chapter with the bookmark method, but for some reason, after young!President said "It's cute" everything was still in Korean. Not sure why. I ended up going with the userscript and it fixed it.

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

halmoni, is the app mandatory? Is there no way to get it through their site itself or through another means of payment? I have a windows phone and they don't have a windows phone app ;-; I'ma cry.
If the reply to this is somewhere in the thread, my bad.

Hmm I only see Android and iOS on the Lezhin site. But yes, the app is mandatory in order to add coins to your account. There is currently no way to pay on the PC version for international users. Maybe you can find a way to run android on your phone or something? Sorry, I suck with tech stuff.

Setting up an Android/iOS emulator on your PC shouldn't be too difficult? I can guide if need be.

It's all good! Thanks! My brother came for a visit so I borrowed his phone for a bit. Chapters unlocked! \o/
Yuri should be supported whenever possible!!
Thanks for working on the translations <33

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

halmoni, is the app mandatory? Is there no way to get it through their site itself or through another means of payment? I have a windows phone and they don't have a windows phone app ;-; I'ma cry.
If the reply to this is somewhere in the thread, my bad.

last edited at Jun 22, 2015 4:44PM

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I love these yuri webcomics. Looking forward to more of this one.

So...she was basically just raped, wasn't she? I mean, unless that's some kind of arrangement they already had but...she literally couldn't even move when they left. So yeah, I'm calling rape.

She could clearly move in the last panel lol

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 1:08PM

sarroush
Bridesmaid discussion 04 Jun 19:12
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

:( Feeeeels

sarroush
Age 15 discussion 01 Jun 22:02
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I really wanted this to be age gap. I don't want her to end up with that classmate.
The last scene was fuckin' hilarious though.

sarroush
Philosophia discussion 24 May 16:20
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Honestly, I feel this was one of Shuninta's lesser works.
Is this the last chapter? Assuming it is from the afterword.

last edited at May 24, 2015 4:21PM

sarroush
Roulette discussion 06 May 22:35
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Is that Yui and the chick from Multiplying Lights? Either way, it was really cute.

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I loved it. A lot of people can relate to this. I'm glad her parents seemed to approve as well given their panel.

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

whoa, how did ch 11 get released in 2014 and ch 10 today? or did i miss something about the ordering?

Chapter 11's part of the original story. Love & Piece is more of a side story.
~~~~
I'm relatively pleased at how devoted Matsumoto is to Yui, but this isn't the way to go about things. I really hope the last chapter for this side story isn't a flashback but them as an actual couple, taking place after the series :( It's painful reading through this with end game being them just roommates where Yui doesn't want to admit her feelings.

The end of chapter 8 (main story) at least, in their house makes it seem very much like Yui does harbor feelings for her. But then there's the fact that Yui actually stabs her...And then you wonder if a yandere is good or bad for Matsumoto when said yandere is so gorgeous as an adult...I guess it depends on if she's retained that crazy bit of her. I feel so shallow right now. I will go purge my shallowness with some kawaii yuri.:

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 6:12AM

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

My heart, it achessssss

sarroush
Murcielago discussion 31 Mar 23:16
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Lmfao <3 That bonus chapter. Kuroko, why are you so great?

sarroush
Milky discussion 30 Mar 21:54
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I came back to this and noticed incest tag added. That makes me sad :( It ruins the plot twist!

sarroush
Their Story discussion 17 Mar 12:27
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Page 5 from the latest update was so adorable. Though that shopkeeper's smile made me laugh a bit too much.

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Shouldn't this have the teacher x student tag? :o Just wondering.

And this oneshot just reminded me how I wish Junsui Adolescence was a longer running series.

sarroush
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Omg. This was adorable. I think Jin went all "Fuck it. I'll let them have something drama free for once, just because it's Valentine's Day."