Forum › Posts by yuzichan

yuzichan
The Third Party 13 May 16:18
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I thought the author was Korean because the art style is really similar to Ssamba and Tim Gaji. But h3x is write the author is from Philippines. I love the Korean manwha art style a lot and this manwha art style for me personally is really good.

yuzichan
The Third Party 13 May 15:21
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

this manga addresses certain things about Korean Society.

TTP is not a korean manhwa, right?

I hope more people read this manga as to me its more realstic than what does the fox say where everyone is gay lol.

No, not everyone is, only hot ones are. But, this concept is not new though, it happened in every yuri manga I've read.

Yes TTP is a Korean manhwa . I just put manga because I am lazy and can't be bothered to type the extra letter.

I know there are other manga's that address similar concept but very few to do with Korean society on homosexuality. At the moment there are only 21 chapters.

yuzichan
The Third Party 13 May 13:30
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

The fiancee is creepy but he hasn't done anything just 'yet'. He is planning something, plus he has red eyes so he is obviously the villian of the story.

yuzichan
The Third Party 13 May 12:51
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I really like this manga. I don't want to give too many details away but I like that this manga addresses certain things about Korean Society. One of the characters is talking to her friend that knows she is gay and asks why you don’t get married. Her answer is that she doesn't like men. This shows Korean attitude to marriage and only heterosexual couples can legally and morally get married. Also it slightly address a another character questioning her sexuality. To me this manga questions weather cheating is acceptable when society doesn't allow you to be who you want. I think in this manga yes but I’m not going to say why as it will give away the plot. I hope more people read this manga as to me its more realstic than what does the fox say where everyone is gay lol.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I was thinking more like "Fake and gay" but that works too.

There is nothing fake about the MoonSun as a ship. There was a poll with 1000 gay Korean people and MoonSun ship was voted number 1. If they announced they got married no one would be surprised. Cough cough ~ except maybe some Koreans that hate homosexuality.

They have their own ship twitter: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23moonsun

You know it’s real when you have a ship twitter. They are definition of realationship goals.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Yes it’s the Korean yuri version of pro wrestling where they sumo hug each other and there special attack is biting each other.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I have a new obsession with a korean idol group called Mamamoo. I like this group as the concept is different and the 4 members have likable personalities. They were created in 2014. Two of the girls named Solar and Moonbyul get shipped by the fans. They have their own ship name called MOONSUN. I have seen all the videos of them together because I’m mamamoo trash. I am convinced that at least Moonbyul is gay or bisexual. The way she looks at Solar with such intense gaze and love has me convinced. Plus Moonbuyl is a bad ass and has such a charming personality.

Here is a part 1 of MOONSUN ON CRACK video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvgXptJc7Y4

Be warned once you get on the MOONSUN train your life will be consumed.

yuzichan
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I think this chapter shows that Yuu wanted to knock sayaka out. That bitch face of Yuu's was the best. Yuu best girl.

This story on the surface was initially about Yuu's heart changing but as the play suggest Touko is the main character. This story is more about Touko trying change with the help of Yuu. Will this be achievable? Probably not as change takes time. But I do think Touko will change much later on when she is older. This experience with Yuu will make her realise things. Which means that this relationship will not last because Touko needs it not to last for her to change. A negative imapct is more memorable than a postive impact as you learn from your mistakes. This chapter proves that the relationship wont last. Which brakes my heart for Yuu but she would have achieved her desire in changing Touko.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

How to troll on a yuri site 101: Translate a manga to have a het ending. Job Done.

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 3:47PM by drpepperfan

yuzichan
Asian yuri movies? 14 Feb 12:44
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

^^
I was impressed by the acting of the girls, especially the one who was pleading with the other girl to stay. She was very passionate with her acting. I do think it would have impacted more if it was longer and you see a scene where maybe her parents or her friends said something negative about homosexuality. You would then get the full picture. I guess they wanted to hide the girl’s intentions. As we are only speculating that the girl didn’t want to break up with the other girl.

yuzichan
Pulse discussion 13 Feb 15:29
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

In my opinion pulse is 1000 times better than Lily love. The characters have more depth to them and they are less cliché then the Lily Love characters. You can tell the author used Lily love as a learning curve. This is the far superior manga that Ratana Satis' has made.

yuzichan
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I have Japanese band recomendations:
Scandal-Take me out(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGyXFJXa-18) This song is stuck in my head.
Bandmaid- Real Existence (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TkHpvaO09c) This is a metal band girl group that play there instruments and they have written two of their songs.
tricot『E』MV (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvMyCFAVIqs) This is from the math rock genera. This is currently an all girl group.

Japenese have such good rock music unlike the west where it isnt what it used to be. All the generic pop and dance music is turning me off from music in the west.

yuzichan
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Hopefully, after the author has finished with this manga, I would love for Nakatani to make an adult setting manga it would suit his style. I would love characters that are trying to balance work, life and love rather than teenagers. I’m not saying this isn’t an adult themed manga but rather the setting should be around adults. It gives a different type of struggle. He knows how to make a mature style manga about internal conflicts and such.

I guess I want to relate with the characters more (being an adult). I have read too many school themed manga's in my life time.

yuzichan
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Right now Yuu is blooming with her love but once a flower has bloomed it shrivels up and dies. I think this is the metaphor for what represents Yuu's and Touko's love. The front cover of chapter 19 is like a mirror. When one person’s love has blossomed the other person’s love dies. As Yuu's love is blossoming Touko's love will die. Also the name of chapter 19 is mirage, the definition of mirage “an unrealistic hope or wish that cannot be achieved.” Basically, the author is saying that a happy ending will not be achieved that’s what I get from this whole manga. :(

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

FFF

Are you sure this Kdrama has yuri goggles? The only Kdrama I have seen that has a slight yuri goggles is "Please come back mister." Even then its not yuri as spoilers alert (the female character was previously a male character in a previous life.)

I have seen so many kdrama's there isn’t an ounce of yuri in any of them. Its surprising how samba made a yuri manwha when it seems in korean looking at their drama/tv being a lesbian isn't accepted.

yuzichan
Anime season 08 Dec 13:29
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Hibike Euphonium episode 10 was really good episode. It had great character development. When Kumiko's sister tells Kumiko not to live life with regrets my gay heat thought she was mentioning the fact that Kumiko needs to go after Reina and not conform to her parents/societies ideals. I know she was not mentioning that but my imagination, has made hibike into a coming out of the closet story LOL.

At The end of the episode the look Reina gave Kumiko was intense, Kumiko stop smiling at Asuka-senpai and pay attention to your future wifey. It’s obvious they are going to make a big deal out of Kumiko knowing about Taki-sensei's wife and her not telling Reina. Which is not a really a big deal as Kumiko couldn’t tell anyone and it was not her secret to tell. She should tell Reina that but Reina is going to have a hissy fit.

last edited at Dec 8, 2016 1:29PM

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

^^
I'm pretty sure every yuri fan wants the confession of love between them. Listening to that YouTube video make me cry inside of happiness. But watching episode 9 is reality as Kyotoani make Reina gay 1 second with holding Kumiko hands and leaning close to kumiko face. Then she becomes straight the next second with taki-sensei. I love kumiko's reaction to seeing Reina act like a bitch in front of taki-sensei.

Kumiko's looks at Reina like girl you were gay with me 2 seconds ago and now you want taki-sensie's Dick. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT.

last edited at Dec 3, 2016 6:32AM

yuzichan
Anime season 19 Nov 18:13
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

izetta was super gay this episode. Izetta is 10 times more yuri bait then hibike and hibike has goddam lewd handholding. At this point Fine just wants Izetta. I want the ending of the anime to at least have a kiss between Fine and Izetta.
Izetta's episode 8 spoiler bellow:

Instead Izetta's first kiss was stolen by a creepy bitch this episode. Love Fine being protective her girl.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I played Witcher 1,2 and 3. Witcher 2 has the best storyline out of all the Witcher games. In witcher 3 the whole storyline sucks. The redeeming thing about Witcher 3 is the mechanics of the game. In witcher 2 who you side with in the game determine what story missions you play and what character are your alleys. Every decision you make has an impact in witcher 2. Witcher 3 is literally find ciri the game. I had to grind through witcher 3 storyline because it was so boring. I played all the side quest and alot of the side quest story was better than the main quests. There isn't as much political story in witcher 3 as there is in witcher 2.

last edited at Nov 12, 2016 7:52AM

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Episode 3 more taki-sensei crap, please hurry up and break reina's crush so we can get more ReinaXKumiko. I did hear a rumour that kyotoani wanted yuri but the author of the light novel wanted the het so season 3 will be het out of the arse. :(

yuzichan
Anime season 17 Oct 08:40
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Even if izetta doesn't have any yuri in it. I know that I will enjoy it because of the storyline, characters and soundtrack. I like anime with plot and izetta has that.

yuzichan
Yuri Danshi discussion 16 Oct 13:09
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

This manga is 10/10. Love the humour and the reference to other yuri works. I relate to the MC eventhough Im a girl so its less creepy then the guy stalking girls to see when they kiss. This is the best parody of yuri fans.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I think this episode was purely fan service with little development on the side. The cliché we need to go to the beach and Wear bikini episode just like every single anime in existence. Plus when kumiko recalls her conversation with the girl that wants to rejoin on the beach; the "camera" focuses from that girls boobs and then upwards. Unless, Kyotoani confirm that kumiko is gay and has things for girls boobs that camera shot was completely unnecessary.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Kumiko just casually looking at reina's boobs when she said tight is totally no homo. Even, looking at reina in a bikini and staring at her boobs like a goddam teenage boy. Totally No Homo. Kumiko just wants big boobs, that’s why she was staring reina right. She just wants big boobs and doesn’t want to bang reaina in any way its ALL PLATONIC friendship no lustful thinking on kumiko's part. RIGHT KYOTOANI.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

At this point I've read so many weird manga's with crazy titles, that I actually thought it was manga. I'm disappointed it isn't a manga. The craziest yuri manga I've read is that horse penise futua one shot. To this day I'm scarred for life because of that manga.