Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Support the artist here.
Twitter: @kawauchi05

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Could you spoil what happens from what you've read in the raws ? I'd like to know what happens because I don't want to stick around if it's going to keep going like this.

This is the latest chapter.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

I don't know if I'll continue reading this....

The best part in height gap couples is *obviously* the difference in the bending of the elbow when holding hands (example). I mean, there are other benefits too, but the bending of the elbow should, without a doubt, be one of the main points of focus. And then the author just goes and adds these yukata sleeves, concealing all the elbow action...!

Authors who don't appreciate the things that need to be appreciated frustrate me.

Excuse me... what?

Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Buy the book here.
There's also an R-18 sequel to this we're currently working on. Look forward to it.

last edited at Jul 31, 2021 12:26PM

Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Femme, Switch.
Never translate Wasei Eigo literally.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Title has been updated to match the official English title for the series.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

^Might want to use spoiler tags. That's very rude to people who haven't read the raws. Our translation will be coming soon, so please hold your tongue till then.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Can someone explain to me why the joke in the credits basically calls the mc an idiot, when she was the one who didn't want to break up?

It's just a joke. The image was just too much of a low-hanging fruit.

Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

This has got to be one of the most pathetic displays I've seen on this site. Yes, the site does put the goodwill of scanlators above all, and yours seems to have been lost, but note that you are not a one-man team as far as your collaborations are concerned. Sure, go ahead and remove your solo projects, but unless the others who did collabs with you explicitly say that they want their work removed, you don't get the right to demand as such. I'll refrain from talking about the specifics of this mess until I get permission to, but from what I've heard, it seems like you're throwing a tantrum over something so fucking minor.

last edited at May 3, 2021 12:25PM

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

This comment section is making me understand the manga less, and I'm the translator. Good job.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Buy the raws here.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Lucas Magnus posted:

By The Way, did you know? this author has a previous yuri work called Takane no Hana wa Usotsuki desu, it's similar, even the adult looks a lot like Sei (I think I've mentioned this before in early chapters)... So I have that as reference of how this story might end, but I doubt Flowerchild would pull a copy and paste so I'm also expecting a bad ending.

Takane no Hana wa Usotsuki Desu was by Ameno, not Flowerchild.

Eeeeeeeeeeeh? are you for real? the women could even be sisters!
But the site where I read doesn't have a proper description (lectormo) so you're probably right ...still it is very similar, the style and their personalities. Except the younger girl of course

Uhh, the author's name is right there.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

By The Way, did you know? this author has a previous yuri work called Takane no Hana wa Usotsuki desu, it's similar, even the adult looks a lot like Sei (I think I've mentioned this before in early chapters)... So I have that as reference of how this story might end, but I doubt Flowerchild would pull a copy and paste so I'm also expecting a bad ending.

Takane no Hana wa Usotsuki Desu was by Ameno, not Flowerchild.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Skywallker posted:

why would she wonder what a wedding is but know what a wedding dress is? are they using some obscure word or alternative spelling in the original language?

The chapter is still free on comic walker right now so I checked out the raws (I don't know if they'll do the thing where after a certain amount of time or chapters older ones will become locked, although it does seem to be normal for the first three or so to stay free): https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_KS12202158010000_68
And no, they just use the regular word for marriage unobscured in any way so it's just a bit of a plot hole unless this:

I’m waiting for the plot twist in which Tanya is actually an experienced witch unlike the naive and weak witch Melissa thinks she is lol

actually turns out to be true lol

I think she is asking wth a wedding is in relation to magic

Yeah, that's my take as well. She was confused because she couldn't figure out how the concept of a "wedding" has anything to do with magic, and presumably didn't want to make any assumptions.

The words used here are "結婚 (kekkon)", "結婚式 (kekkonshiki)", and "花嫁衣装 (hanayome ishou)", translated into "Marriage", "Wedding", and "Wedding Dress" here respectively. If translated more literally, they would be "Marriage", "Marriage ceremony" and "Bridal Gown". Even with these, "hanayome" is pretty much inseparable from "kekkon", so eh. If you read into it more, Tanya does in fact wonder about the implications of a "wedding" with regards to their current relationship.

last edited at Apr 15, 2021 6:26AM

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Might need to take a look a this: https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/678410

afkeroge Uploader
Only I Know discussion 12 Apr 06:54
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Yeah, I'd quite prefer if we stayed away from using such checkered and offensive language as "uncivilized." There are many less extreme, more specific ways of expressing oneself.

People who are stupid won't stop being stupid unless you tell them they are being stupid. Japanese people have been uncivilized for the entirety of human history, and they won't fix their broken society unless someone tells them what they are doing wrong. The only ones who can are those from better countries, because brainwashed Japanese people have proven they can't do it themselves.

i mean you're not wrong that sexism is bad but you don't have to be racist about saying it :///

I am not meaning to be or sound racist, for I am talking about a culture and a country not a race. There are thousands of Japanese people who live in better countries and who are great people. The country and culture of Japan, however has historically and contemporarily brainwashed its people into being impractical, ignorant, racist, and sexist. I have deleted the post to avoid further confusion, apologies.

Okay, you need to stop. Right now. If you hate Japan that much, then maybe you should stop reading fiction coming from there. Geez, you sound like the very same kind of person you're condemning.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

I just happen to read chapter 5 and decided it was another angst filled story based very much in reality, but just makes me sick to read. The whole idea of roles that people believe, for whatever reason, they must fit into, be it culturally or otherwise is unnecessary and heart-rending to read. There is no rule that says a woman must marry a man or a man a woman, Yes, living life as a LGBTQ+ individual is not easy and you may lose the love of family members, but if they can't love you unconditionally, is it really love? Should you really care or worry about structuring your future life just to please them or inherit property? How much is one's dignity worth? These stories that paint people so stuck in a life they don't want is mostly hogwash. Nobody put a gun to their head and said marry this man or woman. Just because they don't want to choose the life which would make them happier in the long run, is no one's problem but their own. I have no pity for them. You reap what you sow. I'm happy for those who love reading about depressed people, but I choose not to read self pity stories and so will pass on anymore of this one.

While I understand what you mean to a certain extent, placing ALL the blame for a person's misery on said person is callous at best, and malicious at worst. Society places a very heavy burden on people because non-conformity, especially in countries like Japan, is practically social suicide for those who are or feel ill-equipped to handle the ramifications of their life choices (or, in your own words, a gun to their heads). This is a manga about the struggles of people chained down by social norms who try to escape them by any means necessary. Whether or not the actions they take are good or bad can be up for debate, but these are actions real people take to deal with the world around them represented in fiction. What you're saying is something akin to "Hey, why don't atheists just be open about it in the middle ages? Their unhappiness is their own fault, lmao."

Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Dude, you translated "コンシューマーゲーム" to "consumer game", among other things. A quick search would have given you the accurate translation, but you chose to not do that.

Ah, the old "did you not think to look up what this English word is in English?" remark. We meet again.

Wasei Eigo is not English. "Consumer game" means "console game" in English. Just like how "compliance" means "terms of service" or "etiquette", or "viking" means "all you can eat buffet".

Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Thousand Lilies snipes /u/ version for Dynasty upload again

itkeepshappening.jpeg

edit:

"Fuelled by rage against mediocre TL"

bruh

Dude, you translated "コンシューマーゲーム" to "consumer game", among other things. A quick search would have given you the accurate translation, but you chose to not do that.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Buy the book here, here, or here.

Join the Thousand Lilies discord server here.
Join the Chads no Teikoku discord server here.

This particular doujin was definitely a challenge to scanlate, both for me and Tsuki-chan. Hope you enjoy it, and consider buying the book!

last edited at Mar 8, 2021 7:52AM

Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Can we take a moment to highlight the floating drink on the final page of that chapter

That's not a floating drink, though.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Buy the anthology here.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Buy the raws here.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Forgot to post this earlier, but... typo on page 16 fixed.