Forum › Posts by Little Red Rum

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

So the story literally ends with A Kiss And A White Lily bouquet...

Clever author

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

I think the definition of intimate relationship between Kasumi/Sakurako is just different from Moka/Koruri. The two have been so chilled with each other they're pretty much married, plus Kasumi doesn't seem to know or being experienced with any romantic feelings before. Though, Kasumi does rarely show that she cares and can be affectionate towards Sakurako.

Sakurako is obviously smitten but girl never once actually asked Kasumi out, instead she's happy to just live and spend her life with Kasumi.

Also, there's probably a thing about the artist's publisher, they usually try to stretch out the story as much as they can to print out as many manga volumes.

last edited at Mar 15, 2019 10:06AM

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Is this a metaphor about writing?
We have a witch (writer) on her own island (world) and Ink (story) who keeps ending and renewing herself. She keeps becoming memories of her writer's work, which could be interpreted as a writer's block?? Ink never grow up properly, she just dies and be reborn again and again, like a pile of unfinished papers.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

The last page where Kasumi was kissing Sakurako's hair is probably one of the most romantic scene by far.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

That moment when everyone in class is rooting for them in secret because damn they're useless

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Nanaki, honey, it's not a rivalry thing.
You're just gay.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

"If you're not comfortable with stepping into my world, then I'll step into yours instead. Problem solved!"
Wow Nanaki is really really simpleminded. The first page was her saying that being cute and popular is everything but few chapters later is just 'Kuro is everything and I'm willing to throw away my friends and looks to befriend her!'

This is a little too quick but it's Nanaki so, I don't feel like it's rushed.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

I am here to say that, I like how Nanaki really wants to get to know Kurokawa better? She immediately read the mangas, apologized for everything, and even tried to make up to her (which is generous of her, considering how much Nanaki values beauty)

But dragging Kurokawa from her group of friends was a bit inconsiderate of her. Then again, that's kind of Nanaki's character; bold and simple.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

This manga heals my aching soul

joined Mar 6, 2015

I'm sorry but I'm rooting for Indou/Roommate-chan for some reason.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Judging by the pacing, Nanaki is going to go through a bunch of character development until she realizes that being cute doesn't make a girl a princess.

But in this chapter, I see a glimpse of weird obsession in Kurokawa. It's like she'd be really pissed if a pretty girl were in tears even though said girl was a bitch.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Damn, everything is so messed up but the characters are still trying to survive through it.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

It's kind of like any harem manga tbh
If you make Kanna a dude, it's just a plain duplicate of the harem genre. The title is Demons Harem so I hardly expect anything more.

But the art is good.

last edited at Jul 8, 2018 1:45PM

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Romance without kissing and just bonding? Yeah, that's actually my kind of genre. The chemistry between these two is already interesting!

Little Red Rum
Image Comments 25 Jun 17:30
joined Mar 6, 2015
Tumblr_nr2lcehumj1qlgn7vo1_raw

Remember that one time where Estelle wanted to raise a baby with Rita? Good times.

joined Mar 6, 2015

Thank god Machi is an honest soul and not a tsundere

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Wow this is still being translated? the manga didnt have such a satisfied ending

Welp

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

What did she mean by "Is this a Japanese raid?"

She probably meant a Yakuza raid?

Little Red Rum
Image Comments 05 May 23:49
joined Mar 6, 2015
Eyx0ag3

I guess you could say that Nico is quite... a chick magnet B)

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

I don't know why but, I felt like the dynamics we have between these characters are so... real?

It's like watching a live-action series.

Kojima is surprisingly sharp for figuring out Aizawa's good-girl persona, I thought she would be the airhead delinquent type.

Is the author the same person who wrote the story for Kindred Spirits on the Rooftop by chance? I remember their artstyle but the characterizations in this manga resemble the game a bit.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Who thought of The Greatest Showman when they saw the title? .-.

Omg I just started singing when I saw the title. That aside, always love Fugace's DiaMaru!

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

I hate to be that artist but damn, the way this artist drew every character's left eye distracts me.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Welp. She's dead.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

I hate it when my yuri isn't gay enough. When will we see them hold hands so we know they REALLY have a thing for each other?

W-woah there, we can't just jump to Hand Holding right from the start that's a little too nsfw!

Little Red Rum
Image Comments 10 Mar 01:38
joined Mar 6, 2015
Academ

Was she playing Slenderman or something?