Forum › Posts by muetokaerou

muetokaerou
Kase-san discussion 31 May 16:58
Ava
joined Jan 24, 2015

Yamada's pure excitement, joy and general enthusiasm about things she enjoys is bad for my health. Well, more like good for my health, I guess. I just love her so much. Though she worries me sometimes lol

It'll be interesting to see how the college thing plays out. Probably some misunderstandings will happen, or they'll worry about it on their own until they realize they're being silly and they can totally talk about things. I don't think either of them would like to end things, so it should be the start of a more adult relationship for both of them if they make it work (which I'm sure they will).

muetokaerou
Kase-san discussion 15 Mar 00:43
Ava
joined Jan 24, 2015

This is always seriously adorable, but something about that "How did you know (that I was lonely)?" "Well... because we're going out, I suppose!" just killed me. Yamada is such a treasure.

muetokaerou
Gamma discussion 04 Feb 15:18
Ava
joined Jan 24, 2015

That... hurt so much more than I thought it would, even considering he's the kind of character I always adore with all my heart. I wonder if they're going to go for the kill by showing Yuri going to see his family. She might want to be one to bring the news to them.

This makes me really curious about Marina's future character development now.

Though... going by the cover of the second volume (bottom right corner) I thought Miyuki or Hikari were going to get seriously injured at some point in this volume (well, it can still happen), so when I reached the few last pages of this chapter I didn't know how to feel tbh...

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to be in denial for a while.