SayoTsugu is good, for the record

last edited at Aug 18, 2020 7:30PM

Gray Shadow
Image Comments 22 Jun 18:54
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014
Ezejq_qucaeqcgo-orig

Well your response to number 3 shows that there's clearly no reasoning with you

Have fun then, I learned my lesson about arguing about shipping on the internet a long time ago

Gray Shadow
Image Comments 21 Jun 17:28
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014
Ezejq_qucaeqcgo-orig
  1. Fumi has, in fact, canonically "daisuki"d Tamao

2. RuiYukko is good civilization

3. Literally what is stopping you from shipping all 5 of them together

Gray Shadow
Image Comments 05 Jun 20:57
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014
Ewrlan1umaekobt-orig

Oh fuck FINALLY some of these two on dynasty

Gray Shadow
Image Comments 26 May 12:07
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014
Eksoh6nu8aayqa8-orig

It's because these two are so fucking dumb that they need Mahiru to keep them in line

Also because Mahiru deserves good things, like come on

Gray Shadow
Image Comments 18 May 21:59
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014
Ev9dksquyaarefv-orig

Reverse Andes mint

Gray Shadow
Image Comments 24 Feb 21:41
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014
79451476_p0

...You sure that's Constanze? Looks more like Chariot to me

Gray Shadow
Image Comments 21 Feb 21:52
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014
Erhqlx0u8aeuo8v-orig

Why do you have issues with tasty tasty anime girl sweat

Gray Shadow
Image Comments 13 Jan 13:59
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014
Elpmzzjuwae-qde-orig%20(1)

Do people forget Yuyuko exists or something

Gray Shadow
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014

Hey why there only like 5 pics on this site

And only two of them are like focused on the ship and aren't just everybody

Gray Shadow
Image Comments 04 Jan 20:58
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014
Engipoyu4aiy570-orig

^No but they're correct, the game has more meat and it's F2P

Gray Shadow
Image Comments 24 Dec 21:58
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014
Spoiler_en-1209594618406301697

Hina.

Gray Shadow
Image Comments 09 Dec 21:23
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014
D6ds0hkuiaaxopl-orig

It's because some people are idiots who can't appreciate Karen

Gray Shadow
Image Comments 03 Dec 10:17
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014
D6ds0hkuiaaxopl-orig

Rare pair

They are literally the alpha couple of the series, even if the fandom is full of morons who'd rather drool over a couple of supporting characters you can't just fucking call this a rare pair

last edited at Dec 3, 2019 10:17AM

Gray Shadow
Image Comments 19 Nov 21:57
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014
77548721_p0

Mmmmmmm toes

Gray Shadow
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014

GetOffMyGrass posted:

Rest In Peace Sad Panda, I never used you but I mourn the loss of such an extensive archive.

(https://i.imgur.com/tci2eTq.jpg)

Bro

Where the fuck is he keeping all that

last edited at Jul 28, 2019 3:30PM by Nezchan

Gray Shadow
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014

He could've passed the torch to someone else or even sell the thing. I'm sure many people would've jumped at the chance.

Except...no, not necessarily. Being an old-style webmaster and managing servers and whatnot is a huge amount of work and requires a lot of time and energy. If you wanna run a website like E-hentai you have to be dedicated to it. Selling a website to a new webmaster would be pretty reasonable ten years ago, when independently-owned websites were commonplace, but nowadays with 90% of the content on the internet being created and hosted on like 4 or 5 sites, nobody wants to bother anymore. Believe me, I've personally witnessed the death of a 10+ year old forum site and it went down something like this. Site upkeep got too expensive and too time-consuming, so they figured it was best to close the doors.

He was the admin, yes, but he had a staff working with him developing new features for the site and optimizing it. I don't think it would be unfeasible to leave one of them in charge.

And I'm saying it's not unlikely none of them wanted to be in charge. Like I said, it's a lot of work, and the site staff didn't have to invest nearly as much time or money as the admin, so they probably had other things in their lives that would get in the way of running a website. Again, this kind if thing requires dedication. It's not some little hobby like birdwatching or building lego sets, you gotta devote a part of your life to doing it and it's gonna start to feel like a chore eventually. And given how thankless this kind of job often is, it often doesn't feel worth it.

Gray Shadow
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014

He could've passed the torch to someone else or even sell the thing. I'm sure many people would've jumped at the chance.

Except...no, not necessarily. Being an old-style webmaster and managing servers and whatnot is a huge amount of work and requires a lot of time and energy. If you wanna run a website like E-hentai you have to be dedicated to it. Selling a website to a new webmaster would be pretty reasonable ten years ago, when independently-owned websites were commonplace, but nowadays with 90% of the content on the internet being created and hosted on like 4 or 5 sites, nobody wants to bother anymore. Believe me, I've personally witnessed the death of a 10+ year old forum site and it went down something like this. Site upkeep got too expensive and too time-consuming, so they figured it was best to close the doors.

Gray Shadow
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014

In my opinion, it must be like bato.to: the guy managing this got fed up after years of mostly thankless work, fighting editors, DDoses, internet trolls, etc.. and decided to move on to something else.

He just jumped on the opportunity of these threats from the law to make an exit without catching too much fire.

Yeah that's what I heard. Nothing about the law or anything, the guy just didn't wanna do this anymore.

Gray Shadow
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014

Honoka: I want to top

Tsubasa: How fucking dare you

Gray Shadow
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014

You know, there's next to no FutaKao uploaded here, which is disappointing 'cause it's one of my favorite ships. Seems everyone only likes KuroMaya T-T

Yeah. I feel the same too, considering FutaKao relationship is stronger and in many sense more obvious than JuNana and even MayaKuro, you'd really expect there'd be more doujins for that OTP.

There are actually a couple doujins of 'em. None have been scanned yet, though.

Gray Shadow
Image Comments 17 Jun 21:24
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014
[yuki%20(bhoshirs)]%2002

Ah, cat spanking

Gray Shadow
Bondage discussion 16 May 08:17
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014

I have no idea who these characters are, never watched the show (I heard there's a lot of males so probably won't ever)

Uhhh what? The amount of males in Bang Dream are the same amount of males in Love Live.....

I haven't watched either if the shows (all I know about Love Live is NicoMaki) but I have seen some people commenting on dynasty that there are a lot of males in that show. And this kind of shows are subtext queerbaiting and I have no interest in CGDCT genre, so either way, I will not watch it.

N...no? Both LL and Bandori are notorious for their lack of male characters...where are you getting this information?

last edited at May 16, 2019 8:18AM

Gray Shadow
Image Comments 06 May 23:55
A85
joined Aug 22, 2014
63187206_p0

OHHHHH FUCK YES. IT'S A GOOD DAY WHEN I SEE THESE TWO ON DYNASTY.

I'd like to imagine this is something of a teaching moment. "Very good Misaki, once you've mastered the wall-pinning technique you shall be able to capture the heart of any little kitten you desire." "Please shut the fuck up you're making this worse"