Forum › Posts by Crazycatlady89

Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

I'm not hoping for a confession or a relationship anytime soon. Just some alone time or tension between Akina and Kaeda with any kind of hint that Kaede is also interested in Akina?

Those moment appear subtly only when they're playing something, if I recall correctly... Prepure or that board game.

Yeah there is something there, I just think that it's pretty general and now so directed at Akina only. It's like we are not allowed to really see so much of Kaedes personality and feelings, it is really hurting my ability to connect with her Character. Maybe that is what feels off to me.

Crazycatlady89
Magan&Danai discussion 15 Nov 14:18
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Thanks for updating us on her situation Jii. She is really brave to come out to her family like that, especially considering they aren't open to it.

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

How can Yuma be this dense? I thought they where childhood friends.

Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Is it just me, or has yuri lately been VERY angsty, full of drama and with bad endings? Sure seems that way to me...

It always was like that. Rather we were lucky to get some nice, fluffy and with good endings recently.

Because of course she found a boyfriend instead of getting a new girlfriend.

Just wanted to say that.

Well, that wouldn't have been as dramatic, would it? Because her getting a new girlfriend wouldn't have hit as hard (at least for me...)

Sure new bf strikes harder than new gf, but mostly because with new gf, it would be just "i wasn't good enough for her?" with new bf, you got also entire "was she serious about me? did she even love me? maybe she wasn't lesbian after all" stuff, that adds way more to the news. I honestly think you think that way only because of those unconscious (or conscious) implications that we learned to add when hearing that one of girls broke the relationship because of the bf. It just has inherently more drama and I don't think that is a good thing, because it as well always make us naturally think of the other girl as a bad person, whatever her choice was justified or not.

It's because we as outsiders end up focusing more on the act of break up in itself, when the final axe comes down. Really what made her a "bad person" was not being outright about wanting to date someone else. I mean Sachiko obviously still felt like their relationship stood a chance. My experience from long distance tells me that being honest about your faith in the relationship is basically everything once you loose that faith it's over. But life never goes on pause really.

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

That credit tho !!! ( A$$ )

don't forget about the band-aid...

Yes, we musnt forget the hardships an struggles of waxing... ;)

That's a band-aid? Wow, I was a bit put off this might turn into scat so that's a relief.

Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

I appreciate the art and the very diverse groups of girls here, but i also feel like this is too repetitive. I loved the chapters with the maid café and the rich innocent girls introduction to the otaku world, but with the latest developments in chapter 27 I'm really hoping this will pick up the pace a little.
I'm not hoping for a confession or a relationship anytime soon. Just some alone time or tension between Akina and Kaeda with any kind of hint that Kaede is also interested in Akina?

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

I feel like this should have a comedy tag.

The story felt evenly paced to me, and more cohesive than a lot of other stories with few chapters. We need more cute happy stories like this!

Crazycatlady89
Lily Love discussion 05 Nov 16:21
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Loving the art