Forum › Posts by tarsis ultra

tarsis ultra
Images
joined May 22, 2014

It seems the doctor has gotten entirely used to them flirting and making out whenever possible.

tarsis ultra
Image Comments 28 Jan 09:46
Images
joined May 22, 2014
Ll_pride_by_hidabat-daftspj

What's that other flag?

tarsis ultra
Image Comments 19 Dec 12:23
Images
joined May 22, 2014
59920681_p0

Auf der Heide bluht ein kleines Blumelein, und das heist: Erika.

tarsis ultra
Image Comments 06 Dec 10:58
Images
joined May 22, 2014
35445146_p0

I'm surprised Nezchan hasn't replied yet.

tarsis ultra
Images
joined May 22, 2014

Norway!!!

tarsis ultra
Images
joined May 22, 2014

I'm curious. Does Mochi have a sister in real life?

Images
joined May 22, 2014

Holy shit this guy is an idiot.

tarsis ultra
Image Comments 18 Jul 14:39
Images
joined May 22, 2014
Degq7qwxuaai3c7-orig

Do your calculations include the male characters? I know there aren't that many, but their inclusion could still mean hundreds of extra possible ships.

tarsis ultra
Image Comments 02 Jul 04:06
Images
joined May 22, 2014
60596197_p0

Touhou ships are like rare pepe's, I always get exited when I find a new one.

tarsis ultra
Images
joined May 22, 2014

Few of their stories involve humans eating other humans.

Sanae's ascension, Byakuren's peaches, Sakuya's leg and the frequent topic of wholesome human predation. It's gotten to be a running theme.

Byakuren doesn't eat the humans, she just uses them as fertilizer. Sakuya doesn't eat her own leg although she's curious about it (it's likely that was a joke though). Sanae I'll grant you since she was human at the time.

Cannibalism doesn't mean eating humans. It means humans eating humans (or any other creature eating its own species). Other things eating humans, even if they look passably human, isn't cannibalism.

Alright, alrirght, I actually meant eating humans, regardless of who's the one doing the eating.

tarsis ultra
Images
joined May 22, 2014

I wonder if there is a single doujin of Yakumi Sarai that doesn't in some way involve canibalism.

tarsis ultra
Their Story discussion 14 May 00:41
Images
joined May 22, 2014

Why did they get so angry at her for cheering for the other team?

tarsis ultra
Images
joined May 22, 2014

Damn, the story really picked up the pace in these last few chapters.

tarsis ultra
Image Comments 24 Apr 14:19
Images
joined May 22, 2014
62291127_p0

This pic should have a shotacon tag.

tarsis ultra
Image Comments 10 Feb 04:37
Images
joined May 22, 2014
61286112_p0

Finally, we get some actual kasen X suika stuff. I'd really expected this pairing to be more populair.

tarsis ultra
Images
joined May 22, 2014

Based on his affinity for track suits, it is my head canon that Rin is originally from eastern Europe. I hope he squats at some point.

i lol'ed

but this looks cool. i usually dont like vampire stories but the love interest girl is adorable and the male character is fun too. im a sucker for strong platonic male-female relationships in my yuri manga. makes it feel realistic. and the mc's female friendships are portrayed really realistically too. i love matsumoto tomoki's lighthearted high school characters, they always feel like their age, unlike a lot of other high school animes

Now all we need is for him to drink vodka, eat shashlyk and play CS:GO for maximum eastern europeaness.

tarsis ultra
Image Comments 24 Dec 01:51
Images
joined May 22, 2014
Tumblr_oij7atudi21rn39jeo1_1280

^^ She is her girlfriend in the official canon.

tarsis ultra
Alien Girl discussion 02 Nov 16:50
Images
joined May 22, 2014

So the black haired scientist is belgian. Now I can't decide in my headcanon whether she has a hot french accent or an adorable dutch accent.

tarsis ultra
Images
joined May 22, 2014

Purple Library Guy posted:

Akira_YL posted:

please why the sun thing always has to turn vampires to ash? Why cant they just have frail skin and deficiencies and get like cancer or heavy burns if they stay too long, which they could cut out or heal after some time anyway since theyre immortal.

Wouldn't it be just easier to be unaffected by sun then? Like the classic vampires?

What's a classic vampire? Vampires have only a tenuous claim to origin in folk beliefs or whatnot. They're mostly a fiction thing. Serious popularization (although not origin, even fictional origin) pretty much starts from Stoker, so his rules would count as "classic" as much as any. And his vampires don't like the sun much.

That is what I meant. The first depiction of vampires. And no. Stoker's Dracula didn't like sun and was weaker during daylight but wasn't turned to ash by it. He had no problem walking outside during day. Only later sunlight actually become deadly for vampires and it stuck. Originally it didn't kill them.

It was Orlok from Nosferatu who was the first Vampire to be killed by sunlight if I recall correctly

Didn't vampires originally come from slavic mythology?

tarsis ultra
Images
joined May 22, 2014

Aw, don't wory Unzan. I'm sure you are Nue's onee-chan as well.

Images
joined May 22, 2014

Who needs a white van and free candy when you've got a bunny costume to lure them over

Hello, I'm Chis Hansen with dateline NBC. Why don't you have a seat over here?

tarsis ultra
Images
joined May 22, 2014

That's kind of weird. Insects are shown to be sentient but fish aren't.

Not that much weirder than the reverse to be honest. Lots and lots of insects are sentient, and so are most fish. There are tons of fish far closer to the status of what we call sapience than some mammals, but our culture also kind of arbitrarily labels them all as lower on the sapience totem pole because "they" just look and think so obviously different than us.

Now i'm curious. What kind of fish Are so close to sapience?

tarsis ultra
Images
joined May 22, 2014

I'm a little confused at what kind of meat the eat, what kinds of animals are sentient, and Sen's whole 'zombie skeletons' thing.

seconded, most stories with sentient animals dont ever clarify whose meat the carnivores/omnivores are eating tho, so i just kinda take it at face value.

it's such a sweet and adorable story! i love how the relationship between hakumei and mikochi is more nuanced and less "in-your-face" about their closeness.

Every reference to meat I see are either unnamed or fish. And all the meat wares they had in the shopping plaza were all fish and Mikochi at various points had made fish meatballs and anchovy sandwiches, which seem like odd meats to use unless they don't really eat alternatives. So I'm guessing everyone's pescatarian.

That's kind of weird. Insects are shown to be sentient but fish aren't.

tarsis ultra
Kase-san discussion 16 Aug 02:28
Images
joined May 22, 2014

Kase pictures Yamada in skimpy lingerie
jumps at the chance to get her some lingerie inmediately
sniffs the plushies Yamada hugged

And you guys said Kase wasn't a perv

If you've been paying attention throughout the chapters then you can see that she constantly does pervy stuff.

tarsis ultra
Image Comments 05 Aug 15:00
Images
joined May 22, 2014
Gaybath

Yes, they are just two really, really close friends who just happen to live in the same house, sleep in the same bed, are raising a child together and are really touchy feely with each other. Clearly a platonic friendship between two 100% hetereosexual women.