Forum › Posts by Neko chan

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

heh....nico nico nee.... :,> Hi <3

joined Jan 19, 2014

You were such a cute kid then! @w@

I really was, wasn't I! (◦’ںˉ◦)
But it wore off with every additional year... twice the speed after I started school...
Nowadays, I look like this

gotta start watching the walking dead man ;-; also a good suggestion for you, Happy Valley, Catherine is so amazing! its on Netflix too, I recommend ahah xx

Yes, please do!!! I'd love to see that! (♡´౪`♡)
I bet you were hella cute too! (o^-^o)

nah I was a bit demonic looking with my slick back hair xD
but here ;3 http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/hatsukyy/media/IMG_2452_zpsnvnxcmpt.jpg.html
im the kid on the left

Well... you wouldn't be too far off, I guess ^^
You can still see the similarities. The big eyes and the small nose are still there... Just my eyebrows are much darker now and my chin area is a little more distinctive nowadays too. And the shape of my lips has changed as well. But apart from that... (^∇^) you just have to add the dark circles around the eyes. And you're all good! (^_-)b

girl you still sound hella cute aha~<3 x, but ain't circles under the eyes the new trend, I mean we all have em looooool, Q-Q

Ah, so you also have a much older brother... same as me. He became kinda like a second father figure to me...

That honestly sounds so sweet ;-; I'm learning more and more about by the minuet ahaha O3O

also in general sorry I've I'm having exams now so I'm busy more I guess =A= and sleepy.

kitty

Hi there, my little neko sista! :) I am happy to see you again around!

Hi sis! @/A/@ ahah just as you said i disappeared XD its exams right now so i'm a bit busy, but i love seeing you around here too xx <3

o.... grandma Kitty?

sigh deeply I was about to say GrannyKitty... but then I googled the grannykitty for images and changed my mind..

That was a bad idea on my side too.....to google dat...my eyes.

last edited at May 13, 2017 7:25PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

SF whats happening with the Discord?...can we not join ;A;?

Which Discord? The one me & Utoptia are communicating on or the one set up by MrEngenious?

No don't worry, it was the one MrEngenious set up but someone told me its fine if your under 18 as long as your ok with that kinda content, so i joined ahah, but its pretty dead at the moment anyways XD

joined Jan 19, 2014

why the age talk? :(
now I feel depressed...
(disclaimer: recently got almost a decade older than Neko...)

so.... grandma Kitty?

People here so young I feel so ooooooooold

(disclaimer: not yet 20)

Maybe It's not me who's young, but you who's old, choco o-ne-sa-ma~ ;)

Im sorry for these gifs its Just i'm enjoying Upotte way too much XD

last edited at May 3, 2017 3:51PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Chibnone Im really sorry idk what this name is XD

Yup, that really is totally me. No kidding.
I just recently went through some childhood pics with my mom. And I took a couple of pictures.
So that's actually a picture of a picture of me ^^
I also got one where I kinda look like the real life Maggie Simpson.
And another one with 3 soothers in my mouth (^∇^) I always had a big mouth ^^
They always told me the story that they once gave me 5 lollipops and I put them all in my mouth at once (@_º)
I was a weird kid ^^

You were such a cute kid then! @w@ but wow, 5 at once, thats a lot to take ;3 I'm sorry ;w; I wonder how I looked like, if i ever find any pics I'll show you guys XD !

Well... unfortunately I'm not that little anymore ^^ But yeah, I'm the youngest. I guess it left it's marks here and there (´⊙ω⊙`)

Oh well, You're young at heart XD ! s...since I only know how you look like as a baby I might aswell imagine you like that when I'm talking to you now ahah ;3, baby Anon =//w//= ~<3

And what about you?
You said you have a little brother but you also have an older one, right? So... you're Neko in the Middle then? ( ˆ▿ˆ)

it goes like :D

my little Brother (11)
me (17)
my older sister (21)
nii-chan (28)

How far have you gotten? Which season?

aaww I'm only just finishing up on season 1, can't wait to start the next season though @A@ !

How did it go with your essays and the speech yesterday?
Did you manage to finish before the sun came up? ;)

Σ(;Φ ω Φ) h....how did you know I was doing it all night, you espa QHQ! ....Well, I heard the birds, but the sun was still down, I managed to complete two essays in one night and still get 3 hours of sleep! Procrastination is over 9000 TT//w//TT I don't even know if that ok anymore ahahaha

joined Jan 19, 2014

also can I say WTF? I finally decided to read the Strawberry Panic Manga and I feel like I'm reading the wrong manga or something like, the atmosphere is so drastically diffrent to the animu and the art too, im lost in life XD

joined Jan 19, 2014

**Anooon*

^_^ That's me, back when I was still a little kid (obviously) ;)

noooo but....really? XD I'm gullible don't tease me like that ;3 if it's really you then that's adorable dou Q/w/Q

Of course you may! ^^
It's my older sister.
I only have older siblings. I'm the spoiled little nestling (。◕‿◕。)

That's so cute ahah XD the lil Anon, not like im one to call you lil, but chibi Anon could work ^A^ heh

Great! (o^-^o)

Please let us know what you think when you do!
Netflix... I'm not sure. You have to check.

I will do, I'd love to share my thoughts on it with you guys, its on the que after i finish orphan black :D ! I know I'm so behind I'm a disgrace QwQ

joined Jan 19, 2014

#10: Nezchan x Bread
#9: Seria x Faust
#8: Original Genger x Es0teric
#9: **yukito
x ZuljinRaynor
#7 Choclatecakelover x Blackkitty**
#6 oliver x Z.Long
#5 Neko chan x Nevri
#4 Utoptia x His Hand
#3 Anon x **none
#2 Rina x Netsuzou Trap
#1 drpepperfan x Dr Peppter

tsk, I'm number 5, not bad I guess (=^-ω-^=) also makes sense since its me and Nev in my avi lmaaaoooo

joined Jan 19, 2014

There's nothing unknown about it!
Here you can see me in all of my glory ^^
That was just a couple of days back ;)

who dis?! @w@....im not a child molester i swear Q//A//Q)/

Why feel sorry about it? It's okay to feel bad sometimes too ^^ Not especially fun for yourself maybe but totally okay. And it's even more okay to talk about it. So nothing to feel sorry about at all! (^_-)v

aw well it did feel good to relive myself of the stress backthen i guess...that kinda sounds like something else (=ㅇ༝ㅇ=)''...

(You're secretly trying to procrastinate again, aren't you...?) ;)

ppssshhh no......maybe.................. yes

Sounds about right! ^^ Just like me and my sister. Total opposite in that regard, which lead to a lot of conflict back when we were still living together. Ever since we live apart we get along just fine (^_-)b But you just can't bring people like that together (^∇^)

aw I remember SF scolding you for not going out to the cinema with her some time ago ahah (=`ω´=) But thats good, I'm waiting for the day the same things happens with me and my little brother! since his only 11 his pretty annoying and all but I bet he'll grow up to be a great guy....I hope XD
may i ask if its a younger or older sister of yours ;3 ?

Wentworth! (^___^)b

I totally recommend the first 4 seasons. Not so sure about the fifth season yet (it's currently running) but the completed ones are great! Just don't expect a fluffy time. It's brutal and gut-wrenching. (。☬0☬。)

Well I'll have to check it out then won't I :D ! hopefully its on Netflix I'm assuming :o

Yeah, it was an interesting ride. But it felt really different. Pretty experimental.
But really cool acting-wise. With all of those dance performances...

Yeah I really loved the actors playing I thought they were so unique and i realy enjoyed watching them! and yeah the dance was a neat addition XD fuck the doctor though =^._.^= What an asshole he was

The ending also left me feeling confused, which is why I'm still not 100 % sure how I feel about the show as a whole. Especially since the ending left more questions behind than it gave answers...
I don't regret watching it though.

saaamme i really enjoyed watching it but the ending left way to many questions unanswered XD that gives me stress man ahahah

last edited at May 1, 2017 2:10PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

It's hailing! It's hailing in May! Get your shit together already uk wtf! XDDDD

joined Jan 19, 2014

Anon the unknown beaty ;3

◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡
I'm so glad you were having a great time!! And together with your best friend at that!!! Especially since you seemed a bit troubled before that. You definitely deserved that break!

awww I'm really sorry about before actually, I read my previous stuff and I looked like such a depressed lil rat haha QwQ I'm all good! >wO And I got to spend precious time with my best friend. I try to be an optimistic one! :D

Now I just hope you won't have too much stress again any time soon... Let the fun continue! ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

I hope so too honestly! XD Exams are coming up for me and since I'm actually in the middle of writing two essays and a Russian speech I though I'd pop in to see my favourite people on the internet ;)

(^∇^) Then your mom definitely wouldn't get along with me as well! I'm totally the same! ^^
But I hope it wasn't too bad (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

weeelll it was pretty bad at one point actually XD So bad she said she'd never take my best friend on trips with us again actually Q/-/Q but I guess my mum and best friend are just people too diffrent for each other? :o...

Oh, you! ;)

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

I'm doing good, thank you! My life got back to being a little boring again lately, but Gengar totally saved me from the boredom by recommending a totally awesome show. So I had an incredibly entertaining week thanks to him.
Oh, and I don't know if you've seen that post of mine a while ago, but I also watched The OA.
Nice one too!

We have our ups and downs in the baordom scale I guess, I feel like that too sometimes expect college mostly doesn't let me, boredom gets trumped by stress XD !What did Gengar recommend you?? (=゜ω゜)
Also yes I saw! I'm glad you liked it ;w; I was a little confused about the concept they were portraying about the after world and even moooooree about then ending but like, who knows, right? XD
Btw if you've got any intersting watches feel free to hint any at me ;3 hehe <3

Utoptia

I like these displays of respect ! Y'all shall respect the almighty.

( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^) Pay up the sacrifices for the almighty

And SF was right, I never run away. A true man will face the danger no matter what ! except the girls you've cheated on, then it's better to run away as fast as you can #PROTIPS

instead of "Yuki" shes like "Utoptia"

joined Jan 19, 2014

^ A better pick up line is: Are you harembes enclosure? Cause i’ll drop a kid inside of you!

....XDDDDDDD fak ok that's good

joined Jan 19, 2014

sikeeeeee!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU ;//w//;....a, im looking at you too Utoptia, my king ┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

Dat creepy stalker emoji though......

This is not looking good. Run for your life, Utopia bro!!!!!

Utoptia running? Utoptia never run's away! He face's his stalker's with an Iron gaze! staring into their soul's with his seductive evil stare!

joined Jan 19, 2014

sikeeeeee!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU ;//w//;....a, im looking at you too Utoptia, my king ┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

Dat creepy stalker emoji though......

This is not looking good. Run for your life, Utoptia bro!!!!!

ohh its too late for him now

:< ̄`ヽ、       / ̄>
 ゝ、  \ /⌒ヽ,ノ  /´
   ゝ、 `( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /
     >     ,ノ
     ∠_,,,/´”

there is no escaping the eternal love ;3

last edited at Apr 30, 2017 10:23PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

I really wonder what our little Bootie is up to these days... (@_@)

Probably being amazing & displaying performances that will stun audience's for years to come like the astounding Angel-Kitten that she is :').

:> <3 I love SF plenty

Edit: btw SF i really like your new riddle avi~<3

last edited at Apr 30, 2017 10:09PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

a kitty as been brought back from the dead =w= !

(ó.ò)

NEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKOOOOOO!!!!!!! (。⌒∇⌒)ノ

How have you been??? (◕ฺv◕ฺ)

... not like I missed you or anything... ~~・-v(▼、▼メ)

;)

Ah you guys are as lively as ever I see >w< hehe I'm actually pretty good! :D I came back from Tenerife like a week ago and got back into the college routine pretty fast but well, I can't speak too soon since its only the first week TT//w//TT I went on holiday with my best friend and it was soooo good to see her again QwQ nyaaaawwwww, but well, my mum and bff got into a couple of arguments cuz she didn't want to wake up early to go out sometimes, she's a nocturnal creature ya see XD
How are you doing dearest Anon-chan >//w//<''

p.s: not like i missed you too...b...baka =//A//=...<3

I like dogs more ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

last edited at Apr 30, 2017 9:01PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

a kitty as been brought back from the dead =w= !

Neko chan
Image Comments 16 Apr 15:40
joined Jan 19, 2014
C8-vrqtuwaezt6b

you did well sir, this is so cutttteeee ;w;

joined Jan 19, 2014

Wow Wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPhXKak_bHw

wow wow wooooow @A@

joined Jan 19, 2014

Hi everyone!!! After being on this site for years, I finally decided to make an account oops. I wasn't sure if there was a introduce yourself topic but just wanted to drop by and say hi. :))
I'm a junior in high school (yay SoCal represent), so this year being a stressful time, yuri is the way to destress for me. Also, I've been an avid reader/watcher of yuri since fifth grade. ( ´ ▽ ` )b (Fun fact, I figured out I'm not straight after watching Kannazuki no Miko, my first yuri, LOL and if ya'll are wondering, I'm bisexual)

My friends aren't into manga and anime, and the few that are, from what I know, don't like yuri so this place is heaven for me to meet people that have similar interests ❤︎

HIIIII! welcome welcome welcome! I used to be quit the lurker myself so welcome to our cute fam >A< and also you seems to be young to! :D I'm approaching those dayz were soon i wont be the lil one >H<

also forgot to mention that kannazuki no Miko was my second yuri anime every and i love it sooooo much its very dear to men XD iv'e litrally loved yuri since i was 11 OAO

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 3:43PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

What a fine taste your friend have, kitten ;p
Sometimes I still feel shocked that he's gone. It was like he'd never stop pouring out songs... Then again, he did work until his last days...

yeah he really was a legend, his last video still gets me a little.. ;A;

Congrats on your performances! Video when? x)
soon actually! cuz like i asked someone to recorder it so i can post it on here XD

As for a song for today, I'll treat you to... more Bowie!

thanks ahah XD my friend has porobably heard this one too lol.

I like your new avatar, btw, it's very cute

thanks ;33 its me an Nevri actully XDDD

joined Jan 19, 2014

Meow!! ^_^ hey there, my purring talanted sista! yes, indeed, I haven't heard of you for ages^^ you busy little kitten!

well it has been pretty freaking hectic I guess XD performring in an opera sextet and drama concert and everything @A@ but this break is honestly just what i needed! After this i really want to get a summer acting job or something, don't wanna waste summer on resting +A+ !

But from what I can see... you are doing well miss! ;) Glad to hear you and your BFF got reunited at last :) Hope you will enjoy a splendid time with her on that exotic island under the gentle touch of a sunray and the refreshing carress of a breeze ^^

more like sunburn XDDD I wasn't carful enough TT//w//TT

do you have equally exotic half-naked ladies serving you cocktails on the beach? xD

oh why yes we doooo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I even got a message from a lady who was giving them out cheap on a beach at a stand XD

well, as far I'm concerned, nothing really happens ^^ just work... and unusually hot weather... like it's been like well over 20 degrees these days... ^^ But I managed to keep my nice pale outlook xD

Its like 25 here today, and well, pretty much everyday. But i'm so happy for that cuz i get to escape rainy freezing London! keep at it with work, I hope its going well ;3 and also that's so nice, i always envied people with nice pale skin actually, cuz i'm always slightly tanned for some reasons, just what are these Russian genese doing to me XD

nothing good comes out from following politics ;) which reminds me that I'm still in the mood for chill dreamy tunes to make my mind go astray, that and the chill recommendations I've heard so far^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA1liCmUsAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTDl1PBOARE

Thanks for more soooooonnggg @/A/@ they are all so nice like i'm adding them to my chill gallery when i'm doing homework or something =w=

joined Jan 19, 2014

none

Np, everyone in the café knows you're a busy talented kitten :> I'm healthy (except for my insomnia catching up with me again, I didn't miss it at all), still slightly bored.
That's nice! I hope you keep enjoying the summer and your kitty friend even more, then x)

ahah well your an insomniac just like me i guess! but its good your keeping healthy~ =w= Also yeah im enjoying her company so much, it really is nice to be with your bff >//A//<)/

I wanted to end this with a nice happy song, but then I remembered I'm a melancholic person that knows knows none (*snickers*) so have this one instead. At least it was made for a movie with (big) cats ;p

thanks for the song OAO ! lol one of my friends is like obsessed with David actually!

Nevri

I'm on a tropical called Tenerife right now

Lol, that sounds like some kind of fantasy country or setting xD

I was ment to say tropical island so now i'm just laughing my ass off XD

Also my bff came from Russia and is also here

I was sure she was back already.

no ahah well she went away but then came back! like usually we only see each other once or twice a year so to see her again in like a month is almost shocking! but we are enjoying ourselves to the fullest here on Tenerife, hope your keeping well too bb <3 =//w//=

BMR

Oh your semester must have been over before ours. Must be sooooooooo cool to be spending vacations on an island! Be sure to bring some gifts! ^^

I sure will hehe! >wO i'm already red as a tomato from the son but i've only been here a day, gotta be carful with that i guess ;A;

I'm not doing that good. Just posted a new chapter of fan fiction 2 days ago.

omg i didn't know you wrote fan fictions? ;OO about who, what fandom? :DD

Was really excited to see people happy reading it. But so far the reviews and feedback is really far too low compared to previous chapter. Like comparing an ant to a caste. It's really disheartening and depressing. Make me lost my self confidence in my writing :(

that's a downer D; i can see why you'd feel that way. And also its only been like two days back then s i hope the feed back got better, people have diffrent taste in fan fiction and all after all, i'm sure some will really like your one >A<

Tiger

Geez, I wish Dynasty Cafe was some real life location that we could all port to and hang out in.

I think that too sometimes, i just love human interaction! XD but i'm a baby ;-;

SF

That's gotta be the best song recommendation that I've ever heard on this thread! That was beautiful!
I guess I'll share out some Chill song's too:

your the one always recommend such good songs man >wO i loooooove your recommendations they are like my fav cuz ur up to date with all those chill vibe songs hehe <3

BlackKitty

Whatever... chill-out time ^^
https://youtu.be/UcRRDTmWmIs

Hey sista from another mister! >w< feels like i haven't spoken to you in aaagggeess so popped in here to check on da fam and say hi ahah XD very nice chill song @A@ ! Here my song llol

Kitty and politics is a definite no-no^^

I feel you, but politics are way to hard for me to follow in general =^ㅎ ⋏ ㅎ^=

Gengar

Wow, when you said vibes I expected something more relaxed.
Like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbC8NgMFOeg

thats such a nice song man, i really like it +A+ also Everyone these are some sick rap songs you've been posting, I should really be here more often man XD

Es0teric

Don't forget its mothers day tomorrow, make sure to give your mama's plenty of love >w< !

In which country is it mothers day?

aaaah i keep forgetting it's diffrent for some countries Σ(;Φ ω Φ) Weeelll it was mothers day in the UK at least lol XD

last edited at Mar 30, 2017 10:29PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Sup guys? How's life going?

I'm on a tropical called Tenerife....lmoaaa I was meant to say tropical island before XD life is really good, I'm on break from college and all, and you my friend?

joined Jan 19, 2014

Watching Kobayashi san chi no maid Dragon and in such a happy mood nyah =//w//=~

Kobayashi always puts me in a happy mood ;>
How have you been, kitten?

Hey none! Sorry it took so long I was just busy XD I'm on a tropical called Tenerife right now enjoying like. Also my bff came from Russia and is also here so that's dope >w< how have you been love? :DDD <3