joined Dec 13, 2013

that last panel on chapter 3 ended quite abruptly

joined Dec 13, 2013

why is the blood still there clean the fucking floor dude

joined Dec 13, 2013

nice

Magnetic
joined Dec 13, 2013

i hope im not the only one who got really interested in this after the POV changed to kaoru/kaoru’s past. risako is by far the character that makes me curious abt everything like WHATS THE DEAL WITH YOOOU?? are you jealous of kaoru?? do you love her?? do you hate her?? i mean whats the meaning of:

1. constantly asking kaoru what she sees on reiichi as if trying to make her give up or see if her opinion changed
  2. always looking like youre testing kaoru to see when she’ll give up on reiichi for…… some weird reason i guess,, like,, “well badmouthing him didnt work so maybe if i date him she’ll move on”
  3. trying to get even closer to kaoru after THAT
  4. got really upset after kaoru asked for some space even though you’re known for being the ice queen
  5. there’s probably more implicit things but im bad at noticing that

my weird guess is that she wants to be reiichi as in “i want to be the one you love but i have no idea how to do that so ill just try to ruin the love you have for him so you can make up space for me”

last edited at Jan 18, 2020 12:22PM

joined Dec 13, 2013

I thinks this story is very interesting, plus the author is really good at portraying their emotions w their expressions.

Usually with other mangas that are adult x minor, the minor is all “oh okay” when they engage sex/romantic stuff. But here Aya actually shows she’s afraid and is hesitant to pursue the relationship, even though it instigates her (i mean, she’s a loner and this is her first experience with attraction and touching so it’s understandable that she’s kinda dumb and conflicted).

so far I don’t think the teacher is a HORRIBLE person, she’s actually pretty normal and only did questionable things, i mean, all the things she did up until chapter 5 were all stuff i could see other people doing without even stretching my eyes (i. e. hating her job and the people in there, using an app to fuck, using someone as replacement bc of her broken heart, going out with a teenager……… yes, that is pretty normalized where i live shrugs)

as for the bestie, she is kind of possessive but i have also dealt with this kind of person, they’re mostly like that bc of insecurity issues and, as a teen, is pretty common. don’t think shes a horrible person either, even though she does has a entitled mindset to think aya MUST tell her everything just bc they’re childhood friends. peaking through her convos was also a invasion of aya’s privacy and a shit move (most of the evil in the world is done by people w good intentions am right) but oh well who didnt do stupid shit when as a teen? though i would like to see some character development on her part, would be interesting to see aya confronting her abt it.

side note: this manga could lead to a love triangle anddd it would be a bit sad, honestly. kinda tired of the “best friend loving mc and being nothing but a nuisance” trope. I hope Haruki is more than that. She has potential.

Magnetic
joined Dec 13, 2013

that "aww, i missed a chance to taste her pee" killed me

same

Magnetic
joined Dec 13, 2013

“ntr anthology”
kodama: my time to shine

Magnetic
joined Dec 13, 2013

i thought risako was going to kiss kaoru for a moment like “i dont like your husband, i like you” but it was just a hand on the shoulder………… f

Magnetic
joined Dec 13, 2013

Risako stole Reiichi because she wanted Kaoru to divorce, so she can have her.

Where did I read something like that? Oh right, in some Kodama Naoko.

if only

Magnetic
joined Dec 13, 2013

its kinda sad that the focus of the moment is this pseudo love triangle where nothing happens… i feel bad for the otaku girl, she’s clearly just ‘there’

Magnetic
joined Dec 13, 2013

expectation:
kaoru: we need to talk abt many things im feeling uneasy in our relationship

reality:
kaoru: me baby go make it

jokes aside
the fact that reiichi is so aloof abt his wife’s state of mind is so annoying sjdkdkdks 90% of the time it seems he doesn’t even like (or care) abt her. i honestly dont even remember the last time he hugged her? or kissed? or just gave her comfort in general. he’s not an antagonist just a bad husband. what is worse is everyone excusing his behavior as just “reiichi is like that” and kaoru is always like “haha yeah i guess” honestly where is the side character that tells the harsh stuff so they can to put some sense in kaoru’s head

sometimes i think if this story would be better if kaoru and reiichi were at least mildly shippable and the whole angst were abt “my husband is such a good man but here i am lusting after his lil sis” or something

last edited at Sep 30, 2019 1:58AM

Magnetic
Unfaithful discussion 10 Sep 23:36
joined Dec 13, 2013

that… was something

Magnetic
joined Dec 13, 2013

damn kaoru you were almost there....
so turns out reichii wasnt cheating and everything was just kaoru’s overreacting?

Magnetic
Image Comments 03 Aug 23:54
joined Dec 13, 2013
68952895_p0

how can people say hakuno has no personality, theyre little devils ready to use altera as a giant slider. they’re also amnesiac in Extra and spent the entire game wondering abt that and trying to survive its to be expected they were more confused than anything. in extella blue hakuno is the sweetest person ever (and horny af)

shirou is a person rlly determined and has auto sacrifice issues. ppl even call him dumb bc of these traits (he does get character development though) still he’s whipped af

the gudas are the only ones without personality since they only have 2 lines in each dialogue and they are:

ok!
sure

that’s exactly why we call them gudao/gudako instead of ritsuka lol

Magnetic
joined Dec 13, 2013

i must have been rlly out from the manga life bc to me the whole WHY WOULD I WANT TO HUG MY FRIEND WITHOUT A REASON drama just made me laugh ajsjskqld

i mean sure we all know shes in love but hahahah that was such a funny reason. isnt skinship a thing in their world cmon she’s a gyaru, she probably did that a lot of times. and i know izumi’s probably creepy but what she said wasnt... wrong... at all

last edited at Jul 30, 2019 2:26AM

Magnetic
joined Dec 13, 2013

its incredible how the author managed to make 3 couples with an amount of 0 chemistry EVEN the supposedly yuri ones. kuroe gives clearly aroace vibes, her relationship with miyabi is just depressing bc she shows no sign of romantic feelings AND 90% of their interactions is miyabi cleaning/making stuff for her.

Magnetic
joined Dec 13, 2013

i wish the author would introduce a new love interest for Uta, this girl deserves some happiness. Kaoru at this point just pisses me of with her insensitivity

Magnetic
joined Dec 13, 2013

MC needs a new girlfriend asap

Magnetic
joined Dec 13, 2013

how can something start good and go downhill in just one page

Magnetic
joined Dec 13, 2013

this was so lovely aaaaaa
fate/extra is the best

joined Dec 13, 2013

“you’ve got some ovaries” is my new favorite phrase now

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 5:15PM

joined Dec 13, 2013

her heterosexuality ended quite fast didnt it

Magnetic
joined Dec 13, 2013

there are more yuri scenes in het animes than this manga sjsksksk. i wonder if we will ever have at least a lil bit of explicit fanservice

joined Dec 13, 2013

NO gay cat screaming

Magnetic
joined Dec 13, 2013

arent these girls the ones that like to pee on each other

i'm ashamed this made me laugh so hard

Well yeah there was one watersports doujin and another one with pee (but they didn't piss on each other so it didn't get the watersports tag) but you know what they say: "You build a thousand bridges but fuck one goat. You know what they'll call you? A goat fucker."

i laughed so hard with this for some reason i thought all of their doujins were abt watersports for a moment until I checked the tag