Forum › Posts by link1988

link1988
Image Comments 23 Apr 01:18
Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013
Da1_mm0vaae4pi5

Pretty damn good job of displaying domination in a kiss by the artist! Love it, super hot

link1988
Image Comments 23 Apr 01:10
Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013
Tumblr_ozaln8ebsm1w3d8ado1_raw

Lmao XD

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

The tall chic's reaction in the last panel is just great. Almost TOO adorable

last edited at Apr 23, 2018 1:00AM

link1988
Image Comments 13 Apr 00:33
Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013
501jfw-merry-xmas

Lmfao jasmineTJB XD

link1988
Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

I changed my mind,
I really like this "Yuri" one shot where we didn't get anywhere n' nothing happened.

MC is clearly in love her co-worker. Even assuming the feelings are clearly stated to be one-sided (which they aren't), it's still yuri. It's completely fine to say it wasn't to your tastes, but it makes no sense to imply the story is any less yuri than others.

exactly!

however I see no wishful thinking or angsssst tags whatsoever.
considering tha fact the MC kept imagining her feelings nd stuff, n' clearly there's one sided thing in this one shot.

that's why I said "I feel so betrayed",

Imean, when I saw the tags, Ithought it was fine but.. they shot me out of nowhere, n' I couldn't dodge it.

It was clearly implied to be the first stage of their relationship. Every relationship usually has one liking the other first, obviously. I suppose I can see where you're coming from, you feel A bit cheated cuz it seems like you didn't get to see the ending. I understand that, really. I've been reading Yuri manga and fanfics for so long that I spose shit like that just doesn't bother me anymore. What I would suggest for you to do is click on lots of sex tags. 90% of the time you'll get some sort of resolution. Personally, I prefer the moderate amounts of sex tag, there's generally more plot. Happy reading!

link1988
Image Comments 09 Apr 03:03
Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013
61480755_p2

Yea that anime def had some serious Yuri in it, I was pleasantly surprised

link1988
Image Comments 09 Apr 03:03
Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013
61480755_p2

Yea that anime def had some serious Yuri in it, I was pleasantly surprised

link1988
Image Comments 09 Apr 02:59
Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013
67972650_p0

Here's my philosophical input on the matter: the bottom chic has a super nice ass!

link1988
Image Comments 09 Apr 02:40
Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013
56502788_p0

It looks like a classical painting with anime characters lol awesome

link1988
Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

why didn't they put the wishful thinking tag on this?
*sigh
I feel so betrayed ;_;

I know right

What are y'all talking about? I've read dozens and dozens of one-shots on this site that doesn't end with them declaring they're love for each other, where it just hints that they'll prolly be together one day. It's clearly the 'she likes her but she doesn't really know it herself yet' trope, in the last few pages. It's just some light hearted yuri. You know, the ones where the mangaka leaves it open so they can continue if it gets noticed.

link1988
Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

Its kinda weird, at first glance this artwork isn't really for me, but the characters are actually extremely cute

link1988
1 x ½ discussion 04 Apr 02:00
Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

they should all just fuck.

then everyone will be happy.

There's more wisdom in this statement than one would probably think lol

link1988
Comedy discussion 01 Apr 08:37
Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

I hate April Fools Day with every fibre of my being.

Damn, that's pretty intense lol. You seem like the kind of person that one would hate to be around

link1988
Loose Socks discussion 01 Apr 08:33
Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

My take on this is that her first crush attempted to bully her, probably because she was looking at her in a "strange way", but instead awakened something else in her and the bully got creeped out.

My take is that the bullying probably came later. The bully seemed perfectly nice and friendly when they met for the first time, and Asako was all blushy on that occasion. If I had to guess, I would say Asako was gay from the get-go, fell in love, the other girl figured it out, or Asako might have even confessed, and the girl took it really badly.

The bullying definitely awakened something in Asako, though. I mean, she is not only into being stepped on, she actually wants to recreate the details of her experiences when she was bullied. Shima even looks a little like the bully girl, her hair is also light in colour, and of similar length.

Agree

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

Everyone always acts surprised when Mira does a doujin of something. You would think its pretty clear at this point that Mira just does whatever she wants lol. Anyways I thought that was adorable. Perverted, but adorable nonetheless :3

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

lol this is meant as a comedy, yes?

You seriously couldn't tell? Hell I was laughing my ass off

link1988
Yamanko! discussion 13 Mar 00:02
Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

What's with all the "too short" comments? Too much filler maybe, but it def had enough pages

link1988
Image Comments 12 Mar 21:31
Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013
Xiakha-birthday-2015

Can't you see how hot that blunette is? That's why she's still wearing her glasses, bc she wants to see her too! Lol

link1988
Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

Its funny, the stories that aren't really all that gay, are the ones that everyone in the comments say are so gay left and right lol. Its as if everyone desperately wants everyone else to know that they were able to spot all the subtext or something XD

link1988
Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

Forced first time orgasms are just great. Tyvm for bringing such goodness to us lowly English speaking fellas ... rape isn't really my thing, but when the rape is nothing but pleasure for the "victim" .... well thats a whooooole 'nuther story 8D

last edited at Apr 26, 2014 10:20PM

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

Favorite. Manga. Ever. I just read it for the 12th time

link1988
Happy End discussion 04 Mar 21:18
Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All well at least we got to see how far their relation ship was going.

All that was left was the angst, will they/wont they, Chiaki stuff and conclusion.

True

link1988
Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

I look classier than the fuckin queen of england in this get up. Lmfao XD that was just great. @foxpaw, fuck that! 8p I would love more of that, it was so hilarious. If u wouldn't want more, then jus dont read it 8p

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

The page where she says her first name, was one of the cutest things ive ever seen :3 grabbin her sleave like that X3

link1988
Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

Quite clever, turning a nun rape story into a fluffy love story just like that XD shes very talented, ive re-read her stuff several times now Xp