Forum › Posts by whatwhat

whatwhat
joined Sep 15, 2013

I feel like this is a very important work.
But I don't know why I feel that way.

Probably because it deals with loss and remembrance in a way not done often in this genre. The fact that it touches on stuff like unrequited love or how people view the past as they get older is pretty cool. Considering the really short length of this manga, i agree that i am reading a bit into it, but hey if something makes you do that then good on it, right?

last edited at Jan 7, 2017 8:07PM

joined Sep 15, 2013

I had to re read this to make sense of the latest chapter, but damn i can't believe that the last chapter had come out 6 years ago

joined Sep 15, 2013

Blizzard did make a big deal out of it, they're been teasing a gay character since the game launched in the first place. They've made sure people were aware of it and even made another announcement not long before the reveal.

It's true that the reveal itself was done in a surprisingly low-key way, but Blizz made damn sure there was buzz beforehand.

I think a lot of company's do this because they kind of fear the backlash, like they feel that people need to be prepared or else they might lose business. It's a pretty shitty cycle for sure though.

whatwhat
joined Sep 15, 2013

Thank you featured chapter section of this website, i had missed this one, probably because of the het tag, but damn....this was a nice read.

whatwhat
Steps discussion 24 Dec 14:03
joined Sep 15, 2013

was that some pharmercy for my heart at the credits page or am i just projecting? Because either way that was amazing

whatwhat
LOVE/DEATH discussion 24 Dec 13:31
joined Sep 15, 2013

Thank you for putting all of it up here, happy holidays y'all

whatwhat
LOVE/DEATH discussion 19 Dec 06:47
joined Sep 15, 2013

Sweetest chapter in the entire archive of this wonderful website.

joined Sep 15, 2013

Thank you for this, i had read this in black and white and had completely forgotten about it, i think it didnt have the second part in it either, whatever, thank you for putting it here again

joined Sep 15, 2013

I can't stand people that smoke near other people, and I absolutely hate people who talk someone into smooking too... just drop dead! really, if you wanna die do it alone don't take other people with you.

In this case I'm sure Sensei was just joking, she didn't say it seriously... but all people arround the world that would seriously offer cigarrettes/drugs/alcohol to other people with a smile on their faces make me sick.

Bad Day?

whatwhat
joined Sep 15, 2013
whatwhat
joined Sep 15, 2013

This manga has absolutely no reason to write the side characters in the amazing and interesting way that it has, like the last page with the brother made it seem like the start of an epic revenge manga and i totally wasn't looking for that, brilliant work, thank you for scanning and bringing it to us

joined Sep 15, 2013

This was amazing

joined Sep 15, 2013

i have never related to a piece of literature more than i have with this manga, like thank you to the author as well as everyone involved in putting this out for our consumption for giving me this.

whatwhat
joined Sep 15, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuzumori_san_ch08#20
That bag is entirely too big for a child that size.

joined Sep 15, 2013

Hehehehe.....in the credit page tracer is chasing after widowmaker with a rose, how cute.

last edited at Sep 20, 2016 10:57PM

whatwhat
joined Sep 15, 2013

The character that this author creates leave me a bit confused as to whether i like them and the world these characters inhabit or not, but since getting that kind of a response is not something that happens all that often i think i like these stories.... Its very confusing but good job i guess.

whatwhat
joined Sep 15, 2013

This is rather good, thank you for putting this on here.

joined Sep 15, 2013

I really liked this chapter

joined Sep 15, 2013

The entire second chapter was an eye opener for me, like damn.

whatwhat
joined Sep 15, 2013

Civil engineer yuri. Never have I ever related more to a pair of fictional characters

whatwhat
joined Sep 15, 2013

I am going to be crying by the time this series is completed, i really like this work by the author. Thank you to the people who got this on the website.

joined Sep 15, 2013

Also why would they reboot the show and remove the yuri at a time when gay/lesbian themes in shows are so popular? That seems a really big mistake; though I think Fox would be the one to make the mistake...

I don't live in the us, so I don't know how fox functions but, I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to remove one of the biggest reasons for the show being as celebrated as it is.

joined Sep 15, 2013

Xena and Gabrielle do kiss, both are in their own bodies.

last edited at Nov 23, 2015 11:16AM

whatwhat
joined Sep 15, 2013

But if she was a transgender (male to female) then fall in love to female I think that doesn't count a girls love...Perhaps a bisexual or a straight guy who just lost his path...

This is a good place as any I guess to educate oneself about the issues in regards to gender identity http://www.glaad.org/transgender/transfaq after all not every where in the world is this topic openly discussed

joined Sep 15, 2013

Ha...those folks are like a well oiled machine.....ideas flowed pretty smoothly.

No kidding, I never thought such a positive let alone troll free space was possible in 4chan