Forum › Posts by grayrain

grayrain
joined Sep 3, 2013

Oh man, the fake ending made me laugh so much! Died standing! That's great.

grayrain
joined Sep 3, 2013

Is it just me or do the faces get deformed quite a lot, eyes and mouths seem to shift oddly at some parts... looks bad imho.

I actually like it a lot. I love the author's style. It's very playful.

grayrain
Saki discussion 09 Jun 10:41
joined Sep 3, 2013

ugh...hisa. vomit

grayrain
joined Sep 3, 2013

I don't think she stopped liking her because of the virginity thing. Akari just called it right - she was more than likely just something temporary for the black haired girl, whereas she herself was looking for something serious.

Akari always seemed hesitant about sex, whereas the black-haired girl always wanted it ASAP, so there might have been some red flags about what her real intentions were. The virginity thing might just have been the nail in the coffin so to speak. If the black haired girl had treated their relationship more seriously before hand, I don't think the virginity thing would have mattered to Akari then. I mean, she only told her about it at the last possible second to boot.

last edited at May 9, 2014 6:27PM

grayrain
joined Sep 3, 2013

Wow, chapter 49 was awesome. I've seen more humanism and good stories in this little manga than I have in tons of crappy television.

joined Sep 3, 2013

fantastic art style

grayrain
Stretch discussion 07 Mar 09:29
joined Sep 3, 2013

Am I the only one going to say it? This manga is horseshit without any yuri. The only positive thing about this manga is the art.

I'm with you. Don't really care about the yuri tease thing anymore. It's really an outdated concept with all the real yuri manga/anime out there now. The art is nice though, so I just skim through the pages to look at it.

grayrain
Philosophia discussion 25 Dec 00:37
joined Sep 3, 2013

I love this manga so far. Love the characters. Love the art style, Love that it's not moe, and that we have actual adult characters instead. Love that it's not in a high school, where everyone wears the same damn uniform ad nauseum,

Such an incredibly refreshing manga.

grayrain
joined Sep 3, 2013

YAY SHUU! My fave character...yaaayyyy I <3 her

joined Sep 3, 2013

Wow! I love this pairing and was like, hey, finally, a strip about them! Damn, the ending, haha...Yui being a player is alright with me!

last edited at Sep 3, 2013 9:09PM