Forum › Posts by Talvalis

Talvalis
Fragtime discussion 09 Oct 15:21
joined Aug 8, 2013

You've proven me wrong about one thing

That's an odd way to spell "everything". I like how you also ignored everything else and chose the one thing you could argue (incorrect) semantics with.

That's funny in a laughing-at-the-retard kind of way, considering it's coming from the person who signed up here solely to cherry-pick quotes and then argue about semantics, citing sources he didn't read or understand.

In order to feel compassion you must also have some form of passion what ever you're feeling compassion for. Otherwise why would you sympathize and share feelings with it..

Helping an old lady pass the street is compassion. Doesn't mean I like her. Sure as hell doesn't mean I'm passionate about her. Again, read the fucking definition. Or do you have some kind of brain tumor that filters out the word "strong"?

Also good job still not understanding how it's directly in context with what he said.

I understand what he said perfectly well and I agreed with him. I don't think you can say the same about what I said, sport.

No wonder /u/ hates this place now, the population is Mangafox status intelligence now.

Oooh, I get you now. You are the short bus passenger who ruins threads there by going on about harems all the time, right? I knew that brand of idiocy was familiar. Yeah, we're done here! Have the last word and then furiously masturbate over it or something, I won't be your audience for either.

Talvalis
Fragtime discussion 09 Oct 11:40
joined Aug 8, 2013

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/passion
Definition: a strong feeling of enthusiasm or excitement for something or about doing something.

Good. Were you too busy copying this and didn't get around to reading it? Or is the concept of intensity too difficult to grasp for you?

Care to try again? They most certainly are directly related.

Yes, they are. They still mean something different. You've proven me wrong about one thing: I was convinced you couldn't get any more asinine. Get fucked. You've wasted your English teacher's time, you're not wasting mine.

Talvalis
Fragtime discussion 09 Oct 02:40
joined Aug 8, 2013

That's COMpassion.

I wonder if you if you realize a requirement for compassion is passion itself.

No, it's not. Creating an account to pick a fight over words completely isolated from their original context is pathetic enough so at least look them up first.

Talvalis
Fragtime discussion 08 Oct 18:43
joined Aug 8, 2013

Of course this won't be the happy end.

I'm glad we have you here to explain how it's going to end. We can all stop reading now... O.o

I don't know about "we" but you should definitely stop. Or rather, read more. Because you suck at reading comprehension.

Talvalis
Fragtime discussion 08 Oct 17:05
joined Aug 8, 2013

hasn't shown any kind of passion

Yeah? Deleting stolen test answers she wanted so Moritani would feel better, constantly trying to help her be social, and always trying to cheer her up when she's at low point is not kind at all? Huh, I guess I'm not a bad psychologists.

That's COMpassion. You're barking up the wrong tree, I DID say she isn't a bad person and seems to genuinely care for Moritani. I was talking about a visible emotional state more intense than meh and mild amusement.

Talvalis
Fragtime discussion 08 Oct 15:49
joined Aug 8, 2013

Of course this won't be the happy end. Nothing shown says Murakami is a bad person, even if the internet armchair psychologists here seem to think otherwise. But she is still too opaque a character and hasn't shown any kind of passion, so the lights are on impending drama.

So here's how it'll probably go: Murakami just goes along with this relationship out of convenience like she did with her last one, Moritani will clue in on this and at some point it wont be enough for her. Explore tragic past/drama, overcome it together, true love, yada yada yada.

joined Aug 8, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_flower_and_the_star_volume_2_special#3
Threesome when?

I don't have to wait for these incredibly slow releases anymore

Ooooh, pookie! That must've been such an inconvenience for you! I wonder why people are not forming a line around the block to give their free time and money for the amusement of self-entitled twats.

Talvalis
joined Aug 8, 2013

i hope they are not blood related…

Yeah, gotta watch out for inbreeding in your science babies.
What the fucking difference does it make?

joined Aug 8, 2013

shoujo-ai tag

Yes, let's lower the collective IQ of this site by another 50 or so points.

Talvalis
Fragtime discussion 25 Sep 10:13
joined Aug 8, 2013

You know, just because we follow Moritani and know what's going on with her doesn't mean Murakami does. She lied to that girl she barely knew and who abused her power to perv at her crotch? I can never forgive her! Come the fuck on...

The question now is: Would you date a someone just because they confess liking you? mmm

Most people do. Not everyone is blessed with twu luv at first sight during high school.

Talvalis
Fragtime discussion 22 Sep 19:30
joined Aug 8, 2013

it would be utterly impossible

Like someone stopping time? Hey, that impossible thing in my wacky comedy manga is impossible! What a load!

Maybe you're overthinking this a bit.

Talvalis
Seven Seas Again 17 Sep 17:36
joined Aug 8, 2013
  1. Old news
  2. Hope they don't stick with that stupid romanization
  3. Will buy it but hope it won't halt the scanlation until it's out, a year is a pretty long wait. Does anyone know what yuriproject/makimaki's plans are in that regard?

Just hope it doesn't end up like First Love Sisters, Last Uniform, or Hayate x Blade

Don't know about Last Uniform, but didn't they get screwed over by a change in publisher for the other two? Doubtful that'll happen here.

Talvalis
joined Aug 8, 2013

Great, another story without any actual guro. I'm totally disappointed because the lack of the tag totally made me expect some decapitations! What a piece of shit!

joined Aug 8, 2013

Oh hey, this one's back. Mixed bag, but I love the part with the teachers.

joined Aug 8, 2013

I'm confused by the last page on chapter 4. Is miharu just sleeping with everyone? Ah I give up..

What. It's the same character with a different hair style. How would you even come to this conclusion after this chapter?

Talvalis
joined Aug 8, 2013

Macarons reign supreme and Morishima is still the best.

Going a bit fast

That might have something to do with this: http://dynasty-scans.com/series/angelic_girl

This is a three part miniseries

Talvalis
Citrus discussion 06 Sep 17:44
joined Aug 8, 2013

waiting chapter 6~~ damn why take so long saburou uta ?? (>__<)

You DO realize that it's printed in a magazine that is only published every two months, right? Nothing the author can do anything about.

Talvalis
joined Aug 8, 2013

i was asking myself the same things, but after i thought is a metaphor of the distance in class between the two

Yes, that's the point. Keep manga reading direction in mind and you'll see that they are on opposite sides of the class.

It's a one-shot. And the hallmark of every good one-shot is wanting more after it's over.

Talvalis
joined Aug 8, 2013

You have two accounts on here?? O.o

No, Hoky and I are actually part of a Illuminati faction out specifically to undermine your work of perfection. Better keep that tinfoil hat on to protect yourself from criticism.

Like how I'm going to buy a dictionary, do you want me to pick up Rosetta Stone Japanese Level 1 for you??

See, that sentence doesn't make a lick of sense and I have to infer anything. Get a proofreader. And thanks for the offer but Rosetta Stone (which isn't a dictionary by the way) is actually quite terrible for learning Japanese. Though, that does explain some things.

Now let's get back to hugs, kisses and circlejerking so the mods don't throw a fit, okay?

Talvalis
joined Aug 8, 2013

insulting slanders

Get a dictionary. Which incidentally might also improve your work to slightly tolerable levels because those butthurt tirades sure ain't.

Talvalis
joined Aug 8, 2013

I won't lie, I fucking cried. In the end Hiroko is just thrown away like a piece of shit. I hate this manga.

She knew from the beginning that Sono was in love with someone else and gave up once she realized that's not going to change. That's thrown away all right. Humans are not dogs, you can't heal all wounds and gain their undying love by letting them bunk with you for a while.

You hate this inoffensive little story because it's a love triangle where one - shocker - loses? Hell, she even got her own follow-up story where she gets her happily ever after with another girl. How can such a feeling even exist? I mean, kudos for not having any real problems I suppose.

last edited at Aug 26, 2013 3:18AM

Talvalis
joined Aug 8, 2013

I have to say, I'd be happy to have a girlfriend like Yoriko. Kind, almost gallant, pretty, loyal... and definitely not boring.

Talvalis
joined Aug 8, 2013

Longest yuri manga without actual yuri in it. Better translation and editing wouldn't improve that unfortunately.

joined Aug 8, 2013

Thanks for the chapter. Although I would've preferred a good end for Chika. Maybe in the future, Hanai doesn't seem the type able to keep a relationship intact.

i can't see any significant differences between this effort and the last translation....both were good...i found the first one funnier...

Yes, please endorse asshats ripping off other people's work and then writing their own fanfiction based on it. We'll be out of people willing to do this stuff for such a whorish audience in no time. But hey, at least we'll have Citrus with dinosaurs, right? I DO look forward to that.

Talvalis
joined Aug 8, 2013

It's a slow series with a lot of subtlety, really love it.