Forum › Posts by Izz

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Is there really no chance for SuminxSeju? Not even 1%? Sumin x Sungji magically resolved the cheating thing, maybe we can have Sumin xSeju ending magically too.. Lol it doesn't make anu sense from ch 69

Not so magically. And the weren't even fully naked when Sungji found them together in one bed. Sumin found Seju after she had sex with that bartender, Sungji found Sumin before things went too far. This is one of the differences. The other one is that Sumin actually explained why it almost happened and worked hard to earn forgiveness while Seju never did such thing.

BTW: how fun is that Pporonge had never bitten Sumin? :P He cuddles to her with hearts floating above his cute little head!

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Not really liking how dark the series is getting. :( Have a theory based on the latest chapter that I am hoping is not true.

In the opening of chapter 27, when Sumin is lying on the floor bleeding from the shoulder after being tortured by Seju's relative, she looks at him and says "What are you doing?" and he replies "I'm cursing you. A curse you will never forget." It zooms in on her upper torso and painful look on her face. This is after he had already scarred up her shoulder.

On page 4 of chapter 30, when Sumin and Sungji are kissing, Sungji grabs Sumin's butt, and Sumin reacts with panic and fear that seemed odd to me at the time but I thought maybe she was just startled at how fast Sungji was moving forward with their physical relationship since she seems inexperienced, however...

In chapter 69 on page 13, Sungji starts to remove Sumin's bottoms during sex and Sumin again acts panicked by this in the same way. It then says "The Team Leader's expression that I haven't seen."

These three instances lead my to believe that Sumin suffered from more than just a sliced up shoulder from when she was being tortured. It feels like the author has been implying either she was sexually assaulted or that her lower body was mutilated. Personally I am hoping I am reading too much into these instances and that nothing worse than her shoulder happened.

Well, Sumin was once in great pain and had to visit a hospital, remember? Doc seemed to know her very well. She's also tired very often. Whatever happened to her, it wasn't just the cutting for sure. Seju also mentions in ch14 that Sumin is weaker than she looks and her habits aren't very healthy. I know it was partially to see how Sungji will react, but I think it's the truth. Even before her parents died, Seju seemed to take care of her by for example making sure she's wearing a scarf at winter. And she used to be tired even then. I wish to learn more about her past and true condition.

last edited at Mar 4, 2017 6:21AM