Forum › Posts by Salinthrous

Salinthrous
Love Potion discussion 21 Nov 20:58
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

So is there going to be more or is this it?

Salinthrous
Image Comments 18 Nov 23:03
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018
Tumblr_pi1sz1mkmx1rvzjc8o1_1280

Don't worry Papika, I don't know what that means either...

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Every chapter they become more and more like a married couple.
Wish homosexual marriage was allowed in Japan.

But it is ok to marry inanimate objects there it seems. A man just recently married a hologram of a I think vocaloid.

marriage is overrated.

Sure, marriage is nice as it makes everything 'official' and there are legal benefits attached to it... But there are also plenty of people who are happy enough with their lifepartner(s) to not need it (the so-called 'common law marriage').

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

They have started updating this on other manga sites now, under the name 'Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!'.

Salinthrous
Image Comments 09 Nov 14:37
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018
Tumblr_peusf9in001xaezzyo1_1280

The author released a doujin that goes with this image: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/harem_manga_protagonist

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

This has a companion image: https://dynasty-scans.com/images/10333

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

At this point I'd say it's outright undeniable that Sakurako has romantic feelings for Kasumi. From my point of view, it seems like Kasumi is still slowly cluing in to just what her relationship with Sakurako has exactly become however.

Yeah, like when Kasumi reads Sakurako's psychology book and realizes they have a lot of matching items just like couples do. Although, Kasumi has already said she wants to marry Sakurako, so... take it as you wish.

last edited at Nov 8, 2018 4:15AM

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

So now we have two yuri couples. I wonder if there are any more hiding in the woodwork.

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

You can never have too many yuri fairies!

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Chapter 10 felt like the grown-up version of Yuyushiki.

That’s actually an excellent call. And I hadn’t realized I needed one of those until now. . .

Then you should look at Shakajin Yuyushiki and its sequel.

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Chapter 10 felt like the grown-up version of Yuyushiki.

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

That last page, poor Chidori...

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Yay, a wedding scene for Sakurako and Kasumi in the extras! Too bad it was just a dream. Hope it becomes real in the future. (Just a wish, as they seem comfortable enough with each other not to need it...)

last edited at Oct 27, 2018 11:46PM

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

That ending was underwhelming...

Salinthrous
Image Comments 22 Oct 01:25
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018
Tumblr_pg0g8ji4u11s7t75so1_1280

Married, birthday, adult, yuri, not a horrible world.
This picture has layers.

And if you look at the rightmost picture on the cabinet, it shows a family photo of Homura, Madoka, and their child!

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

This is too cute for words. That last page left me in stitches.

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Happy Yuri Family End achieved!

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

This is good! This better get a continuation!

last edited at Oct 21, 2018 12:31AM

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

nice upgrade

Your order has been upgraded to yuri, with a serving of subtext on the side.

last edited at Oct 13, 2018 1:43AM

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

^There is 'Girl Meets Girl', where the MC is in a love triangle between two girls after changing genders. There is also 'Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai', which is about a lazy, sleep-obsessed boy reincarnated as a still sleep-obsessed vampire girl. However, the chapters released so far have not delved very deep into the yuri side yet.

But, I agree with you... most gender swap stories are either het, or tease between het and yuri, or they become yuri but the protagonist changes back to male at the end.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

It's about time somebody spoofed all those gender bender stories. The MC just strait up doesn't give a single shit.

Indeed. It’s strange to see for the first time, but seems pretty fitting. Let’s see if MC ever actually does give a shit...

He will probably start caring once he gets hit with some of the more uncomfortable sides (his first period...).

last edited at Oct 9, 2018 10:25AM

Salinthrous
Kanamemo discussion 09 Oct 00:47
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Chapter 53 really upped the yuri between Kana and Mika. How many chapters do I have to wait before they finally become a couple?

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

^I just read through it, and it was amazing.

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

^In one of the Volume 2 cover extras Kasumi stole a melon caramel from inside Sakurako's mouth. So that is pretty close.

last edited at Sep 19, 2018 4:23PM