blopa
Image Comments 27 Nov 05:11
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Tumblr_p2h0uopdtd1u437uqo2_1280

"again"

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

So, basically, Rapid Rabbit has no training and no idea of what she's really doing, and simply copies the show for which she's a part time host? lol, no wonder.

last edited at Nov 27, 2018 5:00AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Such tender and lovely reunion. Almost makes me feel bad for the incoming FBI raid from which Master is already planning to escape.

It's very sweet of Tomoyo, I mean, of Marie to work for her friend's happines regardless of her own.

last edited at Nov 26, 2018 7:32PM

blopa
Image Comments 25 Nov 15:43
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
53172138_p0

... mine.

blopa
Image Comments 25 Nov 14:58
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Olyukarei

Yukari is the flirty boss, and Reimu is the best employee in spite of not really giving a damn about her work or coworkers.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Ah, now I see why I disliked the first 2 chapters so much. It was because the comedy was one sided, with one girl being the leech and the other unwillingly suffering her shennanigans yet not pulling away due to secret crush.
Now that Harumi went from being a static object that gets groped for forced comedy, to an actual character with active involvement on the gags (which are actually still getting groped for the sake of comedy) and expressions other than eternal frustration, this is now far more enjoyable.

last edited at Nov 25, 2018 2:23PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Not even the yuri we get out of the story can make up for how utterly stupid it is to let a person get kidnapped and tortured just so the rest of the town can eat chocolate. Specially when the scenario almost ends in a lust murder-suicide. It can't even be excused on being silly because it's a kids show, since the chapter was clearly made for the otaku peripheral demographic.

last edited at Nov 24, 2018 5:46AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Didn't really like this one very much. It feels like the kouhai exploited the sempai's insecurities in the same way as everyone else, but we're suppose to turn a blind eye to it since she had romantic purposes.

last edited at Nov 22, 2018 5:51AM

blopa
Image Comments 22 Nov 05:30
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Tied_corruption_by_amemenojaku-d9bs073

This looks kinda creepy, I'm not gonna lie.

blopa
Image Comments 22 Nov 05:18
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
65206146_p2

The curiosity about her tatoo seems like Kat's excluse to rest her palm on top of Raven's breast.

blopa
Image Comments 22 Nov 05:09
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
55221304_p0

So... Reimu and Keine just got NTR'd?

Also, allow me to help you notice the pubic hair-like joint of Remi and Flan's wings. You now can't unsee it.

last edited at Nov 22, 2018 5:12AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

You had one job, Honey Trap.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Got to love the beginning of the third chapter:

Rem:
We support each other when feeling down, and had sex 4 times in that cold spring. This must mean I feel of Al as my little sibling.

Also, at the start of the second chapter, the princess makes fun of the elf for not being able to hold a box of supplies she claims were made light enough for the princess to carry, and later that chapter the elf holds the princes and leaps through the air while thinking how thin she is, and that she likely never performed a physical activity.

last edited at Nov 20, 2018 4:12PM

blopa
Image Comments 20 Nov 07:14
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Sneak

I can't even imagine the back pain they must feel, not to mention I doubt blood manages to circulate to that girls legs considering the socks elastic seems to be bitting on her thights pretty hard (even in best case scenario, that is bound to leave a mark on her thights).

last edited at Nov 20, 2018 7:36AM

blopa
Image Comments 19 Nov 11:06
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
6329270_p0

Is this to celebrate Green finally showing up in a Pokemon game?

Also, I know there's a lot of purists in this site, but let's go with the western naming so everyone involved knows who are people talking about.

last edited at Nov 19, 2018 11:08AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Oh, I found it cute too.

But I couldn't help thinking that the OL was a bit predatory toward a teen.

Agreed.

Pretty much.

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Wow. Even the girls from LOVE/DEATH had a healthier relationship.

blopa
Image Comments 16 Nov 07:09
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Ufl48zn

I know it's impossible, mostly because ZUN is a troll creator even after his extended fanbase disappeared overnight, assimilated into KanColle; but I wish we could see the Makai and the Mugenkan gang again.

last edited at Nov 16, 2018 4:53PM

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

The main characters are not a couple
They got married, started dating
started dating
are not a couple

So whom I should believe? And about "it was worth reading all along", 'subtext' is not my thing, that usually leads to nothing and ends resolving nothing. Just my opinion.

The manga is very gay. They are basically a married couple, the manga just hasn't confirmed an actual relationship between them. But technically one of them confessed (the moon is beautiful).
Also: in the latest chapter they held hands at the cinema, they sleep next to each other, one of them is clingy, people acknowledge that there's something between them, etc. They've even kissed once or twice.

Not to mention when Sakurako's mom came to school and met Kasumi. Or the entirety of chapter 39, while we're at it.

last edited at Nov 15, 2018 3:13PM

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

On today's episode of YURI CONSPIRACY:
Is something wrong with Kasumi? Let's look at the evidence. She has 5 major symptoms : Drowsiness at all times, Lethargy, Heat AND Cold Intolerance, Severely Increased Appetite, and an Inability to Gain Weight. All of these point to some sort of hormonal disorder, but the odd thing is that the first two symptoms point to having too few of some type of hormone, while the last two point to having too much of one.
Given that the third symptom more aligns with hyperthyroidism, we're left to conclude that She must have both Hyperthyroidism, AND some form of Narcolepsy. Like in an episode of House M.D.

Mmmm, as per these symptoms, and applying elemental weaknesess from RPG, it's very likely that what's actually happening is that Kasumi is slowly turning into a zombie.

I'm calling that future chapters will reveal A Room for Two happens in the same universe as School Live, only that the zombification here is kept in check thanks to the sheer power of Sakurako's gayness.

last edited at Nov 14, 2018 5:54PM

blopa
Image Comments 14 Nov 13:35
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
68681843_p5

Yuyu won't be happy about this...

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

and you know fuck stella too if master and stella were strangers i´d be understadable for stella to doubt her but they were best friends how can she dubt her without even knowing the details did she think that low of master to the point of thinking that she did something bad to mel without doubting and then say to master " i don´t know jack shit about what is happening but fuck you you´re not seeing mel today and maybe never.....bitch " instead of asking marie what the fuck is happening and then talking with master
stella nominated for best friend of the year

No. Just no. Even if the reason for the escape this time is rather frivolous, I have seen enough cases of children getting raped and/or killed by family members, friends, or other people they once considered trustworthy to know you have to at least understand the situation first.
Not to mention that, technically, Marie telling all the truth is all the more reason to keep Master and Mel apart from now.

Also, it would greatly help you get your point across if you used punctuation marks to establish where an action or line of thought ends, and another begins.

last edited at Nov 12, 2018 9:19AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Wow, shit got really serious. I was expecting Mel's almost kidnap to be nonviolent, like her other almost kidnaps.

last edited at Nov 11, 2018 5:45PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Lol- even putting aside any yuri elements, a harem parody where the protag is self aware, and finds it all a hassle and is aware how dumb all these pervy things and tropes that keep occurring are, would be really funny.

Not exactly what you're looking for, but I think you might enjoy this one

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_fourth_heroine

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

That's... pretty scary, actually. The main character is pretty much a prisoner of forces unkown and forced to act against her wishes.

last edited at Nov 9, 2018 11:17AM