Forum › Posts by esn

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I was also enamored of this manga, and read anything Otsu Hiyori. In fact, I just reread everything by her just for the feels. Love the art style, very simple. The expressions are also very good. I especially love the little one-shots.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

This kind of manga would normally be a little disgusting to me, but I read it because it made me laugh. It doesn't even feign realism, which is why I find it so funny.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I really dislike 4-komas, but I actually read this one. I find it pretty funny.

esn
Kase-san discussion 11 Mar 01:25
Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Really love this series. I like the little details, like when Yamada is climbing on the back of Kase's bike, the look at her thighs. The little things that you notice that make attraction clear. Anyway, it's damn cute. I was really disappointed and thought that it had ended, but I'm glad to know there is more to come. I love the style.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Along the same lines, is there any way to alter how the recently released section works? Or to just have separate sections? I also dislike previously said content, and don't click on it, but I also don't like having to sort through the massive amount of that content + doujins, which I have no interest in reading. For a normal shoujo-ai/yuri reader (that is, one only interested in that kind of content), it would be so much easier to be able to have a sorter for the releases.

The issue for me is not the presence of these, but the ability to find the newly released content that I actually want without having to scan through 5 pages of uploaded doujin, which I find easier to identify than the other unsavory material. I was a little frustrated in scanning through tags and thinking I finally got through all the doujins only to find I missed a different tag and clicked on a lolicon or futa chapter.

This kind of genre by date sorting feature is on many other readers, and I was hoping to find it on the new dynasty reader.

last edited at Feb 17, 2013 9:38PM