Forum › Posts by dhk70

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Incesister.
This needs to be a thing.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Why do I keep falling for 2D characters? ;u; Bless this demo.

dhk70
The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

damn, so she was rejected. At least the other girl was nice about it.

I don't think it was rejection as much as the senpai not noticing her own feelings or making the decision too fast. That's what it seemed like to me when she came back near the end. It happens all too often IRL and even though it pulled my heart strings I like that it's not always just a happy perfect world ending.

Ah, yeah? I thought it was more like the senpai already knew how she felt about Masaki but knew she was leaving soon, so she lied to her about not liking her to kind of let her down easy. Hence her saying a little too much and then cutting herself off and saying goodbye.

Either way you look at it, it's depressing :D

That's a possibility. To me, it felt more like a case of her senpai being straight. They were both fascinated with each other but just the same, they held different kinds of fascination. One was in love and the other admired her talents and enjoyed her company. At the end, it seemed the senpai came to say her goodbyes because she didn't want to leave loose ends or regrets before officially graduating.

Senpai is a good person to have come back for closure. If she didn't, Masaki probably would have had more difficulty trying to forget about her.

last edited at Apr 9, 2015 12:21AM