Forum › Posts by Loleus

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I didn't know I shipped this until now

Story of my life.

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

That's...depressing news. Hopefully something'll turn out in the future.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Rinne's character design is really fun to look at. I haven't seen much of her hairstyle at all (sideburns in a small braid?!), but it gives off a very unique-yet-really-fashionable feel. I'll definitely be pulling this manga out just to have another glance at her kawaii-ness.

Edit: Also, I noticed Rinne's name being misspelled in the last chapter's title. Fix it?

last edited at Sep 1, 2013 10:37PM

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Cute! Definitely cute.

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Since the anime's here (and really cute, I might add), will this series be picked back up or is there no way of obtaining raws? Curious.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

That...was really cute. Hope there'll be a few more doujins submitted to this section.

Loleus
Namori discussion 24 Aug 06:19
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Namori really knows how to shoot through my heart with her art style, hah. Though it's pretty easy to spot the insane similarities between her characters' facial structures (i.e the only telling features being their hairstyles), I don't mind so much. It's all great nonetheless!

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Heheh, I liked most of these jokes. It's a shame there wasn't much Rei humor there.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

The second panel on the 6th page always gets me.

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Even God gets jealous. Canon.

Heheh, this mangaka is a great read when I'm feeling down.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Still adorable as always.

Loleus
Yuyushiki discussion 08 Aug 17:35
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Nice to see Yuyushiki getting picked up. Hope it gets a little more popular.

Oh, and it seems I'm not the only one supporting Yui/Yuzu.

Loleus
Unit discussion 24 Jul 02:48
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Ami makes every situation 100% better than it was.

Loleus
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Haruka's as adorable as always, especially that "Your present has arrived!" part.

Loleus
First Kiss discussion 20 Jul 23:01
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Started out awkward, ended heartwarming. I don't know how, but I ended up grinning the whole time.

A+ for perfect characterization!

Loleus
Q & A discussion 20 Jul 22:41
Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

i stop watching the anime because i hated touma

Am not a fan of Touma either and it annoys me when railgun watchers go on about him, when I'd rather not see him at all in the anime. I've carried on watching it because I love all the other characters tho.

You guys are my spirit animals. I was wondering if I was the only one that really disliked him.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I just realized something... they are exactly like Mio and Ritsu, only younger. I mean, they have a love hate relationship, they hit each other, Himawari helps Sakurako study... the list could go on.

I do believe Mio does the hitting and Ritsu does the 'ow-why-did-you-hit-me-it-was-only-a-joke' thing. It's not really a love/hate relationship either--they don't compete with each other like Sakurako and Himawari. Those two act more outwardly supportive (albeit with Ritsu's light teasing) rather than shooting each other down, too.

Oh, oh, oh! And Himawari's not as easily embarrassed as Mio.

tl;dr I don't agree. \o/

last edited at Jun 27, 2013 1:45AM

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Last page = insta fave. No contest.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Just the kind of fluffiness that can make your whole day brighter. Thanks.