joined Feb 3, 2013
Hdzmaoy

The slow approach from 3 to 6 kills me.

blopa
Image Comments 26 Jan 22:12
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Injury

Considering Tojiko's ghost form has no legs, we can only wonder how Futo decided to treat that knee injury.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Kanna-chan is too pure for this perverted world... literally.

I wonder if she'll also have a gimmik later on, or if she's forever relegated to be a satelite character for Momose.

last edited at Jan 26, 2019 8:50PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

-That would make you an heterosexual, right?
-... Right?
-Oh, yeah, yeah, sure. Ether-o-Serial, right...

EDIT: Oh, this is from the same person who did Idol Pretender... Yeah, she's totally going to have a relationship with Lily, then go back to her world and discover Lily there is a boy. Well, at least I hope the author learned how to do likeable characters, at the very least.

Good to know the bait and switch won't happen, but what really concerns me is the character building issue. That was the real trainwreck back then.

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 5:59PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

-That would make you an heterosexual, right?
-... Right?
-Oh, yeah, yeah, sure. Ether-o-Serial, right...

EDIT: Oh, this is from the same person who did Idol Pretender... Yeah, she's totally going to have a relationship with Lily, then go back to her world and discover Lily there is a boy.
Well, at least I hope the author learned how to do likeable characters, at the very least. The fact the male love interest was a complete douche, combined with the character derailment of the MC to accomodate for standars shonen "romance" troupes were the crux of that story.

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 1:41PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I was promised unexpected turbulence. Where is the ridiculous misunderstanding? Where's the cliffhanger ending?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

No! Straight Girl-chan, what are you doing?! STAAAAAAP!

blopa
Image Comments 23 Jan 06:12
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Fish

^Artists are weird.

That said, I find it rather amusing that, while knowing the artist didn't want their drawings posted in other sites, someone still decided it was a good idea to post it here. Sounds as much of a prick move as the Danbooru people.

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

"Only" 100,000 yen a month for a single room apartment? Japan's real estate market is really fucked up.

Kasumi is like "Goodbye, braids. I'll miss you" on https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch40#19

last edited at Jan 23, 2019 5:43AM

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Yukari must have understood that a foreign army or two would have been no match to Sakurako's thirst.

last edited at Jan 21, 2019 6:46PM

blopa
Image Comments 21 Jan 00:57
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Dxjcioxu0aai2xx-orig

Loved chapter 149. Specially how Tomoko was still pretty much an asshole even when trying to do good.

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I can let leaving trash in someone's desk pass.
I can let the verbal abuse pass
Hell, I can even let punching someone in the face repeatedly until ther front teeth fall off pass.

But to leave a flower on someone's desk? That's stepping too far. I'm amazed the mangaka even had the stomach to draw such a thing.

last edited at Jan 20, 2019 2:38PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

"Susie, dear. There's something I've been wanting to ask for a while... why do you keep dressing as a boy before leaving the house?"
"Mom, is just that... there's this cute guy I'm trying to get closer to... so I dress as a guy in order to woo him."
"oh... okay... that makes perfect sense".

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

^Kasumi is like the physical embodiment of Sloth, yet has been working two jobs and studying her ass off for several chapters now, for the sake of getting her own place where she can still live with Sakurako and go to the same Uni. That seems to get little recognition, somehow.

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I do wonder how long it will be til they actually address that they mutually have feelings for each other. I mean it's become incredibly apparent in this college arc that they feel the same way about each other but, it feels like they are dragging it out when it comes to a confirmation between the two that it is the case.

I'm calling the last chapter will be 50 years in the future, still in the same room

-Kasumi, are we gay?
-Dunno.
-oh, ok. Can we make out?
-Sure

last edited at Jan 16, 2019 1:32PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Ouran's Haruhi meets HeartCatch's Itsuki.

last edited at Jan 16, 2019 7:19AM

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

That is the friendliest way to give a friend medicine between friends that I’ve ever seen.

Not to mention the friendly longing for your roommate while smelling her scent in the blankets.

blopa
Image Comments 15 Jan 07:55
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Dwniqeqv4auqrkl-orig

I absolutely love the way Asuka can manipulate Tomoko without even trying.

blopa
Image Comments 15 Jan 07:54
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
50926089_p0

Will Lucina become Pit's mom as well?

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

That's a rather mean display of efficiency.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Back when there was only 1 chapter, I asked why the Gay for Pay tab was used, since there was no indication of her being straight.
After chapter 2, I still stand by it. Her het declaration is the equivalent of a kid claiming that they didn't break the expensive vase, and it was instead the invisible monster.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

"Met my fellow student on a lesbian call girl site."
Had they been sisters as well, and I'd have believed this was made by Mochi

EDIT: Is "gay for pay" an appropriate tag in this case? We don't actually know if she wasn't gay to begin with, and seemed pretty chill over the idea.

last edited at Jan 9, 2019 11:26AM

blopa
Image Comments 07 Jan 07:19
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
72429714_p2

^^^I don't see Alice having a Punk Rock band with Mystia, though.

blopa
Image Comments 07 Jan 07:08
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Cbp_phhuuaaabqh-orig

This is why bees are dangerous.

last edited at Jan 7, 2019 7:09AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Kinda rapey, but at least both characters were aware their "relationship" was based on both being scum.

Also, whenever I see that "I haven't washed" thing and cunnilingus happens anyway, I'm reminded ot this.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hibimikus_daily_life#9