last edited at Dec 30, 2015 1:51PM

Faust
Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Do breasts really float in water tho?

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

Okay but when there are guys they're all disgusting stalking perverts and if you accept this in your "yuri" you have some poor tastes. Also in the beginning Sato said she had a lot of boyfriends.

Well like they say, my love is stronger than your hate.
Can you not blatantly insult people just because they like something you don't?

So what if Sato had boyfriends? How is that relevant to the love she feels now?
How does past relationships completely deny a present one?
Ugh, it's comments like this, that invalidate bisexuals that really get on my nerves.
Because feelings for other girls become invalid if you like men too smh

but it doesn't feel like it. There has been more male characters introduced than females. Also their relationship doesn't even feel believably yuri to me.

Because if somehow even if the plot is centered on two girls' love for each other, if the rest of the cast is male, it's like not yuri anymore?
???????
And what does "believably yuri." even mean?

Yeah because Sato is faking it, obviously
It's official guys this is het af, the whole plot is like, NOT centered around her love for a little girl and the means she takes to protect their life together, let's just remove the yuri tag in case it misleads more poor, angry souls

last edited at Dec 26, 2015 8:37AM

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

Just looked through the entire listing for school life to find this one again and give it a second read, it's still quite lovely

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

kickap00 posted:

And there are too many men, it doesn't even feel like it's yuri.

I wasn't aware that the cast had to be all female for it to be yuri. I was under the impression that yuri entailed two main (female) characters being in a romantic relationship. (Which Shio and Sato seem to be implied to be in.)

Thank you.
People really need to understand this.

last edited at Dec 26, 2015 8:25AM

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

It could have easily continued :T
I'm gonna miss it so much

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

Hnnnggg this is so interestinggggg
Various fucked up people approach Sato and she's just so fed up and need to unleash her inner yandere to get them to back the fuck up
I really really like this -

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

Pfftt the master isnt creepy at all shes super sweet
Altho when they kissed it did make my heart race it felt kinda dirty hehe, especially when Mel said that Colette doesnt know

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

this chapter was an excuse for naked boobs lol

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

Yuu trying to not cockblock them <3

joined Sep 21, 2014

The gayest chapter up to date
Pretty surprised Saikawa outright stated that she wanted to marry her, like those lil elementary school children proposals :3

Faust
My Odile discussion 24 Dec 13:36
joined Sep 21, 2014

LOL what the fuck xD
I couldn't take this seriously, especially when the sweat-licking kept recurring

Why did the end seem to tragic?
Gurl, she LITERALLY just left.
LIKE.
5 SECONDS AGO.
RUN????

last edited at Dec 24, 2015 1:37PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

I like make out session's in my yuri :3

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

Aww that was sweet
That crazy, mermaid/human sex in the sea/by the sea at the end lmao

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

I guess they're in an open relationship, that's fine

joined Sep 21, 2014

omg that last panel

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

It was cute, omg life is returning to her eyes thanks to having friends!
For a moment, it wasn't easy to kiss... Hmmm hmmmM HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

Wait. What happened when everything was falling and why did she take her arm off? What's going on?

Her arm is kinda a weapon? So she detached it and equipped another, like, to switch?
Haru couldn't reach Tokaku through the glass, so she blashed the door and pretended to have escaped through the elavator, and when Hanabusa peaked inside she pushed her down and dropped quite a few grenades.
Cliffhanger.

It's too rushed, kinda makes me sad, a lot of thoughts and actions are cut out, too few pages for what they're trying to show here
But Tokaku calling Haru her queen was def a nice moment

last edited at Feb 2, 2016 8:11PM

Faust
Be My Last discussion 21 Dec 23:07
joined Sep 21, 2014

That turned out... darker and more emotional than I thought

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

So very rushed, without having seen the anime I wouldnt have known what just happened
The tea party was legit one page, the glass barrier whatever lowered and I didnt even notice because it wasnt shown, you just suddenly see Haru behind it and now they're fighting to the death. Rushed af

That's what I thought too lol. It was literally "heheh tea BANG LETS FIGHT!" I liked that conversation where Sumireko asks if Tokaku knows the difference of a bee and a rabbit (i guess?).

Also Takechi won't appear. They said the manga version will have a "different" ending.

Yeah if I recall, someone mentioned that the tea party didn't have the "guests" like the anime.
Not that I disliked the anime's ending, but I hope the manga's satisfying too, I'm down to buy and support it.

last edited at Dec 21, 2015 9:56PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Also, Swap Swap don't have any romance at all and they're not gay, now Shinozaki is without doubt gay and have interest in a girl, that's why one can really be called yuri while the other not.

jfc.It's a goddamn excuse of a setting to casually introduce yuri and whatever the fuck may come later. Like what the hell, do you think it's het? It's been 5 freakin chapters, they're warming up to each other, can't you please let this go?
If you watched some other body swapin' manga with a guy and a girl kissing like all the time, but oh wait, there isn't CONCRETLY feelings, it's not het????

Why are you guys making such tight criteria and thus fuckin directly excluding a bunch of stuff from being categorized as yuri????

I've never read such a frustrating thread before, where most people's opinions here mean completely denying so many manga/anime/whatever
As if suddenly, some manga/anime/whatever arent GAY enough or explicitly ROMANTIC to deserve the noble title of yuri.

ffs.

Legit, the only ongoing manga I can think about right now that's so ambiguous in where it's heading is the cooking girls/sisters manga.

You can't blame people for being cautious.

Just look at Stretch.

I'm not looking. I don't even want to remember.... DAMMIT SHOU!!! sniff

And to a certain extent it was. It never reached the canon, the explicit ending we wanted, but can you really say that it didn't fit what we usually identify as yuri?
A lot of series aren't romance, but it doesnt make them any less gay/yuri. And when it isn't romance, when the purpose of the series isn't x characters getting together, it doesn't need that kinda explicit romantic ending.

last edited at Dec 21, 2015 9:23PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Also, Swap Swap don't have any romance at all and they're not gay, now Shinozaki is without doubt gay and have interest in a girl, that's why one can really be called yuri while the other not.

jfc.It's a goddamn excuse of a setting to casually introduce yuri and whatever the fuck may come later. Like what the hell, do you think it's het? It's been 5 freakin chapters, they're warming up to each other, can't you please let this go?
If you watched some other body swapin' manga with a guy and a girl kissing like all the time, but oh wait, there isn't CONCRETLY feelings, it's not het????

Why are you guys making such tight criteria and thus fuckin directly excluding a bunch of stuff from being categorized as yuri????

I've never read such a frustrating thread before, where most people's opinions here mean completely denying so many manga/anime/whatever
As if suddenly, some manga/anime/whatever arent GAY enough or explicitly ROMANTIC to deserve the noble title of yuri.

ffs.

Legit, the only ongoing manga I can think about right now that's so ambiguous in where it's heading is the cooking girls/sisters manga.

last edited at Dec 21, 2015 8:59PM

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

I never really hated Honoka, I kinda saw that her hateful thoughts were a defense mechanism, an eventual kind of thought process that stemmed from the discrimination and bullying she goes through.
I always liked to see how her relationship with Alicia progressed, I'm hoping to see her open up to her one day :)

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

I believe the manga this thread belongs to, Swap ⇔ Swap, is another perfect example of manga some people think is yuri, it's even tagged as such but in practice it's not really yuri, just a moe slice of life about two girls changing bodies with one having breast envy, some mentioned how gay she is but the only reason she acts like that is for her lack of assets not because she's attracted to girls.

It's a moe slice of life involving two female mcs who swap bodies by KISSING each other
Y'all are getting so distracted by the definition of yuri and what it EXACTLY involves that you're failing to see the big picture.
Swap ⇔ Swap is gay enough for me and I enjoy it and its gags that HAPPEN to involve homosexual acts and insinuations between the characters

joined Sep 21, 2014

It's really cute!!! But realistically speaking the master is kind of creepy, I mean buying cute dresses for her maid...

????? What's wrong with that?
Here, have some kawaii outfits???

last edited at Dec 21, 2015 9:55AM