joined Jan 30, 2013

"born this way"~ Lady gaga
thats what I immediately thought when I read this cover lmao
...... Im sorry I had too.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BsLd4Y060Q

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I immediately thought of Area 11's Euphemia, but mostly because I'm always thinking about those guys and didn't know that song to think about.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

So was the other one...

I don't know the other one x)

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I assumed that you were referencing the movie I mentioned, was I wrong to do so as you were in fact speaking more generally?

joined Sep 11, 2014

cries alot ;0; lesbian life is too difficult

joined Sep 11, 2014

You would be very surprised. VEERY surprised. Just Goggle the gay marriage debate here in the United States and you will find out PLENTY of people wouldn't bat an eyelash at it.

Then I'm glad I don't live in the US I guess.

If I heard something like that said to a kid, I'd get a bad case of pitch black anger.

It's a matter of fact that if we were all homos, the world would be wiped out immediately due to the extinction of human race.

Plenty of gay people want to have babies nowadays. Since sperm is relatively cheap to produce due to constant replication in males and to freeze, then at least lesbian couples have it easy to have children.

last edited at May 3, 2015 11:27PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

It's a matter of fact that if we were all homos, the world would be wiped out immediately due to the extinction of human race.

Plenty of gay people want to have babies nowadays. Since sperm is relatively cheap to produce due to constant replication in males and to freeze, then at least lesbian couples have it easy to have children.

Then it''s decided, males are superfluous to existence. We will gladly make a sacrifice now for the yuri of tomorrow!

last edited at May 3, 2015 7:54PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Of course, I see something like this as the mid-point in their relationship.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I assumed that you were referencing the movie I mentioned, was I wrong to do so as you were in fact speaking more generally?

I don't know the movie, I was saying that this one shot's ending is clearly happy

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Oh right, feel lucky, the movie was mostly boring.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I loved this one and after reading it I immediate thought of Lady Gaga lyrics. I actually liked how it went through death and it does have this bitter sweet feel to it.

joined Aug 4, 2014

Pretty good read overall

Short and sweet

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Growing up in the south, with a strictly religious household....this really speaks volumes. I've gotten "That's gross" and "That's unnatural" quite a few times. It's sad what people think about loving someone, y'know?

I love schoolgirl yuri, but I wish we had more manga that tackled the opposition you get from most people for being gay. Not only did it tell a realistic story, it made you put yourself in the position, by using ***.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Growing up in the south, with a strictly religious household....this really speaks volumes. I've gotten "That's gross" and "That's unnatural" quite a few times. It's sad what people think about loving someone, y'know?

Love is gross and unnatural, in all of it's forms. Love delenda est.

joined Jun 12, 2012

I don't know if I'm desensitized to angst or what, but this was pretty 'meh' in my opinion.

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

I opened a bottle of champagne to celebrate the death of a fictional character because she had lived a full love life. But the weird thing is, I don't know why but the champagne is a bit salty and my vision is a bit blurry even though I just had a sip of it. My cheeks are wet.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Beautifully written and beautifully illustrated. I just went to Tumblr to follow the artist and leave a little love, just like the translation team requested. It's just that good.

last edited at May 3, 2015 11:14PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Insta-fav'd!

I could somehow relate with ***-chan. It's too hard being too different from society and someday from isolation and loneliness, you will really feel that being dead is better.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Amazing execution by the artist! I teared up right away, and feel they conveyed the whole gambit of emotions perfectly... Alot of cute scenes, and heartwarming too... to see this stark story and watch it go really bad then amazing was quite a ride but yeah... added to faves

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I don't know if I'm desensitized to angst or what, but this was pretty 'meh' in my opinion.

Ditto. I like the situations of the characters (as most can relate to it) but the execution of the events (like them getting together) were too sudden.

joined Apr 3, 2015

i love it!! shows something completely truth <3

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hey, people, it's a oneshot, just a few pages. You can't cram that much story and background here.

And I didn't tear up because it's not a sad story at all. It's a pretty happy story. An uplifting story.

I mean, to live your entire life with someone you love, with acceptance from your parents and leave this world peacefully at their side, at an old age is really, really a happy ending.

Everyone dies. Even lesbians. This is an unavoidable fact.

I think in just a few pages, it efficiently conveyed all it had to.

It doesn't say they never fought, or never had hardships during their life together, but it was true love and that's all that matters in the end. The MC is glad she's alive when her feeling are reciprocated and glad that she didn't die alone. What's more to ask?

True mutual love cannot ever be wrong or "abnormal". Period.

last edited at May 4, 2015 7:57AM

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

I did cry..a lot..in happiness...
It was..it was so..so..beautiful...
" I'm only alive when I meet you..." Live happily and die happily, nothing wrong, nothing bad, just love. A really true love...

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Short but very powerful.

Introducing a character -> Establishing a plot -> creating conflict -> resolving conflict -> concluding plot -> closure for characters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.