Forum › Fluttering Feelings discussion

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I think that blush was the first sense of any yuri I've seen in this, but I'm enjoying watching things play out between them.

So the three stories I'm actively following come from Korea, China, and Thailand. (All of which are excellent IMHO.)
Is Japan having a manga drought right now? Feels like I haven't found anything new worth following in ages. (No, not seriously looking for a response. Just lamenting.)

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

halmoni

A lot of manhwa/webtoons usually run for quite a long time. FF is far from over. I mean, we're going to need at least another 100 chapters before we see Seol-a and No-rae kiss, so it's probably going to continue for a while.

But don't worry, we're working on scanlating as fast as we can ;_;

Random Reader

What!? Seriously! 100 chapters?! I think you're underestimating. I'm guessing at least 80.

What??? I think y'all are seriously overestimating?? I thought it'd be around chapter 50.......(at least them getting together anyways. Hopefully it doesn't follow Cheese in the Trap (another manhwa) where it took upwards of 150 for the main characters to even get together -_-)

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

The size of the spoiler thread really tears me on this. I don't have the time or will to go through it. So do I content myself with keeping up to date with translation? but then I'll just be painfully aware of the spoiler thread and how far along some people are. But then, it's too good not to follow, so I don't want to wait for it to finish before reading it all. This requires a scream of manly rage to fix, I'll be back in a second.

*small squeak

Well... that didn't solve anything at all...

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Eh, when it comes to spoilers, far as I'm concerned out of sight out of mind. As long as people aren't rubbing them in my face, for my purposes the webtoon exists as far as the most recent English translation.

Whatever happened to Cheese in the Trap, anyway? I mean, when it comes to scanlation. I was following it for a while and then it seemed like scanlations stopped happening, or got restricted in some odd way, or something.

joined Jan 31, 2013

Seeing No-Rae heartbroken at that one page .. I didn't expect that ;_;

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

oooh, No-Rae was quit disappointed at that "grabbing somewhere to eat" ahahahaha, xD

joined Nov 30, 2011

HypocriticalLiar

Random Reader

What!? Seriously! 100 chapters?! I think you're underestimating. I'm guessing at least 80.

What??? I think y'all are seriously overestimating?? I thought it'd be around chapter 50.......(at least them getting together anyways. Hopefully it doesn't follow Cheese in the Trap (another manhwa) where it took upwards of 150 for the main characters to even get together -_-)

I'm reading Girls of the Wild's and it's 185 chapters in and it's FINALLY getting to some heavy romance stuff lol. So, 150 ain't nuthin ;)

And it's nice to see another chapter uploaded here. So much easier to read on my phone.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

I'm reading Girls of the Wild's and it's 185 chapters in and it's FINALLY getting to some heavy romance stuff lol. So, 150 ain't nuthin ;)

And it's nice to see another chapter uploaded here. So much easier to read on my phone.

God damnit, does this mean Seol-a and No-rae's wedding is gonna be postponed to chapter 400 instead of 200?

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Purple Library Guy:

Whatever happened to Cheese in the Trap, anyway? I mean, when it comes to scanlation. I was following it for a while and then it seemed like scanlations stopped happening, or got restricted in some odd way, or something.

Oh, so apparently the "mangaka" (idk what the korean word for it is) could speak some English (or something) and found out about the English scanlations of the manhwa. Then asked for it to cease and desist, basically, so the original scanlators had to stop with conventional scanlations. What oddsquad is doing now is a code-based scalanation, where they translate it, you install this add-on to your browser, and then you go directly to the "mangaka's" site. It automatically overlays the English translation for you. :) They're not fully caught up, but I think they're only like 50ish chapters behind (which is a lot, but when you consider Cheese comes out weekly... :P).

Random Reader

halmoni

God damnit, does this mean Seol-a and No-rae's wedding is gonna be postponed to chapter 400 instead of 200?

omg, y'all are terrible. No. I'm refusing to believe anything y'all are saying currently. I will continue with the delusion that something is going to happen next chapter.

last edited at Apr 20, 2015 6:38PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

No no no; marriage by 200, babies by 400, and grand-kids by 600! XD

joined Jul 8, 2013

Ah please don't tell me this is one of those series where the girls fall for each other whilst bonding over how much they hate dudes. Series like that feel empty. Like its more a rebound than actual love. That's not to say that that is always the case irl, but nonetheless that is the impression such a relationship gives off (too many bad yuri endings does not produce an optimistic person lol).

last edited at Apr 20, 2015 7:00PM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Lol, this! And don't forget some crazy desease around the 300s MUAHAHAHA

Ah please don't tell me this is one of those series

No!

last edited at Apr 20, 2015 7:13PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Ah please don't tell me this is one of those series where the girls fall for each other whilst bonding over how much they hate dudes. Series like that feel empty. Like its more a rebound than actual love. That's not to say that that is always the case irl, but nonetheless that is the impression such a relationship gives off (too many bad yuri endings does not produce an optimistic person lol).

So far, nothing in these chapters indicate that it's being written as such.

Untitled
joined Aug 14, 2014

Love the two main characters ;; the height difference is WAY attractive for the couple. Does that make sense?

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Ughh I dunno if it's just me but GtW realllly gets on my nerves. Lots of plot holes and weird pacing. But I digress.

Woah. So it's a good thing I decided not to look into those black bars? Is this series like already done over in Korea or is it just far enough ahead to warrant spoilers derailing all the fun?

A lot of manhwa/webtoons usually run for quite a long time. FF is far from over. I mean, we're going to need at least another 100 chapters before we see Seol-a and No-rae kiss, so it's probably going to continue for a while.

But don't worry, we're working on scanlating as fast as we can ;_;

Oh no worries. I understand these things get pumped out quickly, and scanlation is a job desperately in need of people. I'm gonna join in on the effort once classes are over this semester, but I understand it's time-consuming.

Love the two main characters ;; the height difference is WAY attractive for the couple. Does that make sense?

Totally. I find it absolutely adorable. Plus Baek Seol-A loves fashion and uber-high high heels which exaggerates it even more.

last edited at Apr 20, 2015 11:25PM

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

Idk if all of you are aware but there are currently 31 chapters available plus one special. Far from over and we're not even near climax yet. Definitely worth reading and following this series.

joined Sep 4, 2014

Ah no, this story is actually very beautiful, unique, and well written

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

Random Reader

My god... I heard webtoons usually run long according to my friend (though she's never read a yuri one before) but, is the progression seriously that slow? o_o; Just thinking of how long that equates to in weeks is downright torturous. lol.

sempai:

It does. Their height difference was adorable from the very first chapter, the moment No-rae fell into Seol-a's arms and her face nestled into the crook of her shoulder. :)

I've also developed a thing for height differences ever since Korrasami...

last edited at Apr 20, 2015 11:35PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Eh, when it comes to spoilers, far as I'm concerned out of sight out of mind. As long as people aren't rubbing them in my face, for my purposes the webtoon exists as far as the most recent English translation.

I envy you so much. I find it almost impossible not to look at spoilers if they're available. I find it fun when you have an idea of a world through the spoilers, and it completely changes when watching/reading/whatever. The only thing stopping me from this is that I want to read other yuri, and the thread is big.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I envy you so much. I find it almost impossible not to look at spoilers if they're available. I find it fun when you have an idea of a world through the spoilers, and it completely changes when watching/reading/whatever. The only thing stopping me from this is that I want to read other yuri, and the thread is big.

That's one reason I split off the spoiler thread, because there's always a temptation to see what's behind those black bars. Especially for me, since I had to make sure nobody was posting links to the stuff Halmori didn't want linked.

Of course the bigger reason was because it would be really difficult to have a smooth conversation about the chapters being released here when 90% of the space is full of spoilers talking about 25 chapters further on.

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

well i just found this and really liked it, but....

why the hell it took almost three months between chapter 5 and chapter 1 and 2, before jumping back to chapter 6 ten days later, or are the dates displayed wrong? Also the japanese comico page listed 20 chapters already, and i can't understand anything in there, and i don't wanna read spoilers,and, and....

sorry for the rambling, but for goodness' sake i pray for good health to whoever doing their job on this comic, PLS MOAR :O

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 10:33AM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

well i just found this and really liked it, but....

why the hell it took almost three months between chapter 5 and chapter 1 and 2, before jumping back to chapter 6 ten days later, or are the dates displayed wrong? Also the japanese comico page listed 20 chapters already, and i can't understand anything in there, and i don't wanna read spoilers,and, and....

sorry for the rambling, but for goodness' sake i pray for good health to whoever doing their job on this comic, PLS MOAR :O

Chapters 1-5 were released awhile ago. I guess 1 and 2 were just refinished and made a bit better, then released again. All the chapters after that, while technically done, don't have completely finished scanlations that were double checked and stuff like that and that is why they are not on here yet. Just recently the scanlation was moved from /u/ to Yuri Project which is why "official" scanlations are just now being released again. The 32nd chapter came out last Sunday (6:00AM Monday in Korea, to be exact) and comes out regularly every week, the author is completely fine as far as I know :)

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 11:03AM

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

ahh okay, thank you for clearing that up saxonsun, now i only hope this will be updated soon :)

joined Apr 21, 2015

gosh this story is doing things to me ;o; can't wait for us all to get on the same page.. and that height difference, yes!
cute in theory, or manhwa, and really weird in real life.. but it definitely works for this!

also, curious to know, how are stories that aren't from japan picked for uploading here? I mean other than the obvious criteria.. asking.. for.. u know.. a friend...

Yurimangac
joined Nov 15, 2013

well done!! nice one!

To reply you must either login or sign up.