Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

I'm confused by your wording here, are you saying items in BL2 is easier to obtain perfect items or the contrary?

It's easier since weapons have less part variety. Sorry for weird wording and stuff. It was getting late.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I finished all three endings of Analogue: A Hate Story yesterday and damn, I did not expect I'd get so emotional from reading a bunch of text logs. Somebody said Hate Plus is even heavier on the emotional side of things so I'm probably going to cry today.
Got the "harem" end with just the hint "Christine Love likes meta stuff." so I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm so looking forward to the OT3 ending in Hate Plus.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I'm confused by your wording here, are you saying items in BL2 is easier to obtain perfect items or the contrary?

It's easier since weapons have less part variety. Sorry for weird wording and stuff. It was getting late.

Is that not contradictory to you wanting to play for a long time? You'd want it to be harder to get good rolls.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Is that not contradictory to you wanting to play for a long time? You'd want it to be harder to get good rolls.

Well if you don't get this feeling of success every once in a while you'll get frustrated ;) also with 6 characters getting perfect equip for all of them already takes many, many hours of your life (at least enough until the next part of the series comes out)

joined Mar 23, 2013

Well if you don't get this feeling of success every once in a while you'll get frustrated ;) also with 6 characters getting perfect equip for all of them already takes many, many hours of your life (at least enough until the next part of the series comes out)

I prefer the "there's no way in hell you can have perfect characters" approacg to games with abundant loot. Because it's too quick otherwise.

What made players play Diablo 2 for over a decade? People are still playing it right now, albeit mostly on non-ladder. It's because it's mathematically unfeasible to get the best gear. When you get an incredible rare or crafted items with 6 rolls being great it's like winning the lottery.

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

I finished all three endings of Analogue: A Hate Story yesterday and damn, I did not expect I'd get so emotional from reading a bunch of text logs. Somebody said Hate Plus is even heavier on the emotional side of things so I'm probably going to cry today.
Got the "harem" end with just the hint "Christine Love likes meta stuff." so I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm so looking forward to the OT3 ending in Hate Plus.

Analogue: A Hate Story was a lot better than I expected, but I still need to finish it, I got distracted with gta v...

And Hate Plus will definitely make you more emotional and maybe make you cry because *Mute kill herself and becomes New *Mute even if you make the OT3 ending, there's a fanmade patch where it's possible to save her, I can give you link to it if you want.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

We're a day away from judgment day
Nerfeds will be nerfed
Buffeds will be nerfed
And Marth shall rise from his hospital bed and fufill his destiny as the hero king of legends! While Lucina gets nerfed

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Some Bloodborne love?

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

We're a day away from judgment day
Nerfeds will be nerfed
Buffeds will be nerfed
And Marth shall rise from his hospital bed and fufill his destiny as the hero king of legends! While Lucina gets nerfed

I am waiting for Peach to climb old heights once again....or the return of the 1.0 version of Ganondorf

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 11:24PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Some Bloodborne love?

Hmpf ... I don't need those fancy next gen console games, all I need is right here http://i.imgur.com/gmF775T.jpg

But seriously, I want my ps4 and I want bloodborne too ... But I will wait for Kingdom hearts to get mine.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Star Ocean 5 confirmed. JRPGs are dead they said.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Update will only happen in 6 hours from now, goddamn it! At least it'll be up when i wake up

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

We have some pictures... http://www.3djuegos.com/juegos/imagenes/22096/0/star-ocean-5/ Dat green haired tho

Just for the pictures, I can't help but think that it will be very generic, not the history or the gameplay but look at the hero and the girl.... LOOK AT THEM! they didn't take risk with the formula

Untitled
joined Aug 14, 2014

We have some pictures... http://www.3djuegos.com/juegos/imagenes/22096/0/star-ocean-5/ Dat green haired tho

Just for the pictures, I can't help but think that it will be very generic, not the history or the gameplay but look at the hero and the girl.... LOOK AT THEM! they didn't take risk with the formula

yeah, JRPGs are repetitive.

last edited at Apr 14, 2015 10:14PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Star Ocean 2 was totally my jam. Loved the characters, especially Ashton and Celine for different reasons.

Let's face it, nobody wears a shower curtain quite the way Celine does.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

whoa big blue ...........so when's the next f-zero game? 200cc is not enough!

Game: Pokemon B&W Pairing: Bianca x Touko Link: pixiv1 pixiv1.5 pixiv2
It was going to be Fennel x Juniper but was hijacked.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Star Ocean 2 was totally my jam. Loved the characters, especially Ashton and Celine for different reasons.

Let's face it, nobody wears a shower curtain quite the way Celine does.

I google'd star ocean 2... I wasn't expecting such literal wearing of a shower curtain.

I have Star ocean Last Hope international, hmmm can't say I love it, because I've playing like 10 hours ? and that was 2 years ago... it was good, nice start and interesting history, good fights and then BOOM boss fight with stupid amount of hp anihilated me... In a way that didn't leave space for "maybe I need strategy" I couldn't understand, how did I get there so easily if I'm not ready? and I wasn't up for training in such early stage so I just leave it there in my closet and started playing other games that didn't punish me... Like Ninja Gaiden sigma 2 :D XD

But maybe I will finish it someday... if I quit/get fired from work ... And I will also find time to play my precious Resonance of Fate, a game that at this point (bought 3 years ago), is there (my closet) because I wanted to have it but not really play it.

last edited at Apr 14, 2015 11:11PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Ahahahaha Charizard got nerfed! Nintendo's priority is completely fucked up
At least Dancing Blade is easier to perform now

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Ahahahaha Charizard got nerfed! Nintendo's priority is completely fucked up
At least Dancing Blade is easier to perform now

Got a list of the nerfs (or vid or something) I'm intrigued

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

People on the Smash Boards are still figuring them out, doesn't seem to have that many changes as of now, Charizard gets more damage from his Flare Blitz, Dr. Mario has like a 1% increase in his F-air, Diddy's Hoo Haa has much less knockback and seems that it can't even kill a DeDeDe at 160%

joined Mar 23, 2013

Expecting JRPGs to have non pretty boys and kawaii uguu girls is like expecting people to be nice to each other. It's not going to happen.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

People on the Smash Boards are still figuring them out, doesn't seem to have that many changes as of now, Charizard gets more damage from his Flare Blitz, Dr. Mario has like a 1% increase in his F-air, Diddy's Hoo Haa has much less knockback and seems that it can't even kill a DeDeDe at 160%

Nyahaha as a fan of the Doc I am more than happy. I remember how decreasing Ganondorfs general damage by 1% messed him up <_<

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I've been pretty unsatisfied playing as Mario recently and was thinking of dropping him from my 13 mains, but then i decided to dedicate a few minutes to the doc just to see how things would turn out and holy shit he's gorgeous, really fun dude once you get used to his short recovery, he's pretty much what i wanted Dark Pit to be
Now i have to work on have him get more battles than regular Mario

The Edit: AW SHIET forget what i said about Charizard, he did get buffed after all! I always thought it was strange that his up-throw was the weakest since it has the best animation, now it's the most damaging one! R.O.B's up throw got gimped pretty hard though

last edited at Apr 15, 2015 3:54PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I playing dungeon fitgher olnine! back open bet1A, I horpe for old content return
Summonery ay

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I am such a dumbass I downloaded both patches instead of leaving for for comparison aaaaaahhhg....idiot!!!! Oh well.....mewtwo time.
Charizards side-b 1% up is to punish fireblitsspam.
They also patched the nametag of annoyance on the wiiu version yay!

Ok after a bit in training mode mewtwo doesn't seem very different which is kind of OP imo, shadow ball charge doesn't dmg and f-throw feels a little stronger, I miss d-throw chain grab xD. Oh disable->disable deals no knockback.
Well that was true allstar mode lol I only got hit when testing out combos...and whoa that was a glitch on the ending 0_o plays fine on the gallery...

Alright last 1st impressions: cool character he's kind of a slow light powerhouse, I have to get used to the whole "old character, new game" and stop doing melee stuff looks a marths f-smash

last edited at Apr 15, 2015 7:50PM

This topic has been locked.