Forum › Chu! discussion

joined Jan 30, 2013

"It's rehearsal practice!"

That's rather redundant. Other than that, it isn't too bad. I've read it somewhere else and it was gone soon after, so it's nice to see it here

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

I agree with the translator's note - it got a bit uncute as it went on. And to be honest, I think the majority of people would keep their voices down in a park or at school

sickandtiredtoday
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

The penis line was unnecessary. Indeed, deeply uncute. There is one thing that weirds me out about some of the manga, and that's the gaping vaginas. I'm slowly becoming anti-gaping vaginas.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Really? I thought it was fine for the most part. Despite the "we're practicing for boys" opening premise, that quickly turns into a confession and a genuine relationship. Similarly, the "I wish I were a boy/had a penis" line is always unfortunate whenever it appears - as it too often does - but at least in this case it was brushed off immediately by the other girl. Worse would've been the story dwelling on the idea, or worst of all, actually having imagery of a girl's penetrating finger metaphorically "becoming" a penis in the artwork. I've had the misfortune to see that a few times.

last edited at Jun 2, 2013 2:36PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Thankfully THAT part of the dialogue was brushed off instead of focused on.

Rather cute, good read.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I kind of feel like this was written by a guy or a straight woman lol because there is no way an experienced lesbian or even bisexual girl wrote this

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

what's wrong with the penis part?
obviously, one was thinking how to make the other feel even better and I guess it's okay for virgin lesbian highschoolers to think that straight sex feels good - the majority can't be wrong, can it?

it's funny how dildos are cute all right (¬_¬)

To reply you must either login or sign up.