Forum › Lily Love discussion

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

nice art!! Looking forward for more~ (^~^)

last edited at Feb 8, 2015 5:26PM

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

in Thailand women shouldn't smoke. It's not good.

No comment, just wtf. Don't want to read this now.

joined Dec 22, 2014

awww yeahhhh

SpiderLilies2007
joined Jan 22, 2015

AHAHA in thailand is already chapter 5. -

joined Jan 30, 2013

The scanlation seems kinda strange...

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Blonde chick be assertive. The laundry scene reminded me a bit of Octave.
I miss Octave now ;-; Setsuko :(

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

WTF with those image sizes?

joined Oct 13, 2014

the character design reminds me of "girlfriends" for some reason

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Why "kinda strange" ?

And in Thailand is already 6th ;)

edit: about img size - it's our first time to upload here so we didn't know if it's better to resize them or to leave them in original HD version. I will resize them and talk to uploader to switch them for smaller.

last edited at Feb 8, 2015 5:55PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

WTF with those image sizes?

Ya, WTF. Took me forever to load this unecessaryly large images + downloads from this site are throttled.

joined Dec 7, 2013

The image sizes were fine for me - just the same as most other uploads :s Are you guys reading it in the 'large' version and not re-sizing it to small with the button at the top or something?

And this looks like it'll be cute, looking forward to more c:

last edited at Feb 8, 2015 6:08PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Just replaced it with significantly smaller versions

@kyukyu I think you're seeing the new version, old version was 3.5 times as big lol

Untitled
joined Aug 14, 2014

I'm an Aquarius :) Anywaysss, I saw this one DeviantArt and I didn't think it would get translated! Yay!

joined Dec 4, 2013

Ahhhhh I'm on my phone, that's why it took forever to load.
So now after China and Korea we have Yuri from Thailand too? 2015 seems to be a good year. Not much happen in chapter 1 but I really love the art. Look forward for more.
Thank you for bringing us this series.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Ignoring the large images/load time, I enjoyed this. I like the art a lot, very pleasing to the eye and keeps me interested. The dialogue as well is easy to follow, though the ending was a bit awkward I thought. It sorta of came out of nowhere and doesn't make too much sense considering the situation. I am looking forward to the next chapter, hopefully it smoothes out.

joined Nov 30, 2011

The scanlation seems kinda strange...

Yeah, I was a little confused myself when reading it.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Ahhhhh I'm on my phone, that's why it took forever to load.
So now after China and Korea we have Yuri from Thailand too? 2015 seems to be a good year. Not much happen in chapter 1 but I really love the art. Look forward for more.
Thank you for bringing us this series.

Yeah, I was thinking the same . . . all Asia gets Yuri, hurrah!
As to smoking . . . I presumed the translators were letting us know of a social convention so we could dig what might be driving the atmosphere in the scene. Nothing wrong with that.
(Plus, really, smoking is bad for men or women, everywhere. Paying billionaires to kill you slowly, blegh)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Yeah, I was a little confused myself when reading it.

Yes, we had the same problem while editing but it's not our fault xD We only put translated text to place where author wrote it in the first place ^^"

As to smoking . . . I presumed the translators were letting us know of a social convention so we could dig what might be driving the atmosphere in the scene. Nothing wrong with that.

exactly

last edited at Feb 8, 2015 6:29PM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Yuri.
Yuri from everywhere in the world.
Yuri I want.
Amen.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Yuri from Thailand! I don't care what country it is, as long as it's good! The art reminds me of Girlfriends as well, so I instantly liked it. :)

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This trend of yuri coming in from different countries is really encouraging. It feels like a new dawn is breaking.

Kudos to the translators! Some kinda harsh comments here, but it's a good first effort. I look forward to seeing more.

last edited at Feb 8, 2015 6:52PM

joined Jul 8, 2013

Well. That escalated quickly lol.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Imagine if the next page were they having sex, and then plot twist! IT WAS A ONE SHOT! D:
Is odd because the art style is so pretty that when she said "I'm nerdy, nobody like girls like me" you can't agree... Is so risky to make an ugly character huh?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Imagine if the next page were they having sex, and then plot twist! IT WAS A ONE SHOT! D:
Is odd because the art style is so pretty that when she said "I'm nerdy, nobody like girls like me" you can't agree... Is so risky to make an ugly character huh?

"Big Legs. Chubby."

(immediately shows both of those are false)

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

This trend of yuri coming in from different countries is really encouraging. It feels like a new dawn is breaking.

Kudos to the translators! Some kinda harsh comments here, but it's a good first effort. I look forward to seeing more.

But we had yuri from Thailand a while back in fact. The no text Sono Hanabira doujins were Thai.

To reply you must either login or sign up.