Forum › Rooftop discussion

joined Oct 11, 2010

ok.. well that I am use to.. oh! it's that story! Ive watched a ep or two of the anime from this.. I'll give it a few chapters and see if I like it better..

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

why all these comments ? i haven't read all , i wanted only ask why the "wtfair" tag, this isn't a surreal story, in fact it's too much concrete

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

="(
So just you know I want go buy a baseball-bat, kick some asses and hug the poor thing =/

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

I don't get the "What the fuck am I reading?" tag, I don't think it fits, but I do suggest a violence tag. Maybe even "psychological damage" tag to be made. >_<

It was an interesting one-shot. Very different from the usual stuff and that's refreshing. I don't condone acts like this, but stuff like this proves that yuri is becoming slightly more mainstream and thus open to newer concepts. (Not as mainstream as I would like, but beggers can't be choosers.)

last edited at May 25, 2013 4:59AM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

why all these comments ? i haven't read all , i wanted only ask why the "wtfair" tag, this isn't a surreal story, in fact it's too much concrete

I agree.

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

RAAAAAAAAAGEEEE.

joined Oct 11, 2010

ok.. well that I am use to.. oh! it's that story! Ive watched a ep or two of the anime from this.. I'll give it a few chapters and see if I like it better..

I liked it! I haven't burned through a long one in a sitting a while thanks!

Blazing CobaltX
Aaaaaaaaaaaa2
joined May 16, 2012

This is so... Weird.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Is it a new 'dere' type?

joined Apr 19, 2013

Holly.... not my type

joined Apr 25, 2013

WTF am i reading :P

Moukou_avatar
joined Apr 2, 2013

Exactly the type of thing LWB would work on. Can't say I'm surprised by the contents. Actually, this is more tame in comparison to their other stuff.

joined May 25, 2013

The artist who came up with this should be ashamed of himself.

I would have defended her against those pieces of garbage.

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

Many stories in the Nifty/Lesbian/Authoritarian shelf are just this. But to have it developed so faithfully in a manga is a novelty.

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

This story is disturbing, and kind of sexy...
I guess it's because it's disturbing that it becomes sexy in the first place, but, disturbing...
It's romantic in disturbing kind of way, I guess I use the word too much...
I agree with those who want a sequel, I want to see the story where it's just between the two of them.
Is it just me or they have this 'childhood friend' atmosphere between them? at least they've known each other for some period is what I'm saying.
Can I ask for inquiry about the author? Any data will do, I wanna check their other works if possible.

last edited at May 26, 2013 7:51AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

I guess it's because it's disturbing that it becomes sexy in the first place, but, disturbing...
I agree with those who want a sequel, I want to see the story where it's just between the two of them.
Is it just me or they have this 'childhood friend' atmosphere between them? at least they've known each other for some period is what I'm saying.
Can I ask for inquiry about the author? Any data will do, I wanna check their other works if possible.

It's by rov, typically the author is by the title in this case it's "Rooftop by rov"
Just so you know :]

joined May 26, 2013

oh gawd, this needs a continuation

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

that was fucked up
then again what isn't now a days?
good work rov, you sadistic motherfucker
we love you for it

last edited at May 27, 2013 2:26AM

Casusby Admin
__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

A+. Yuri of the year. No more yuri need be created. Mastery has been achieved.

joined Mar 30, 2012

Sexy, feel the love.

Gerome
joined Mar 29, 2013

All these vanilla lovers in here, tsk tsk tsk.

what's vanilla lovers? or vanilla ending? ^^)>

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

I should really hate this...but...
God, reading through all the comments, y'all make me yearn for a sequel.

Kuro_bear
joined Apr 1, 2013

Well.. That escalated quickly o_o; In a good way no?

joined Nov 11, 2010

All these vanilla lovers in here, tsk tsk tsk.

what's vanilla lovers? or vanilla ending? ^^)>

Vanilla means pure, sweet, plain happy romance. Like vanilla ice cream. That is in contrast to things like drama, tragedy, sadism, hate, and other less idealistic things in a story.

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

It's by rov, typically the author is by the title in this case it's "Rooftop by rov"
Just so you know :]

Well, I kind of saw that though. what I'm asking is something more like, y'know, his other works or something... or like, his pixiv ID or twitter if possible...
thanks for answering though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.