Forum › Whatever happened to Gurenki?

joined Jul 8, 2013

Hey, anybody else remember that series Gurenki? Whatever happened to it? And no I'm not asking when the next release is because it's been almost 2000 days since the last update so I think it's safe to say theres nobody working on it lol.
Back to my point. Mangaupdates says that Gurenki is on hiatus, but has it REALLY been on hiatus for 2000 days? Or was it just cancelled? Or, hell, if you want to deliver great news did it actually continue and nobody just ever updated mangaupdates since there were no translators for it or something? I quite enjoyed that series so I'd really like to learn what it's fate was. Any information or news on it would be much appreciated.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

First, it was being translated by Horobi no Michi, who are dead. Second, the page on it here marks it as cancelled

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Ah Gurenki better known as Creo the Crimson Crises - one of the great lost ones. As far as I know it was canceled and the author has gone back to drawing Yaoi series.

As for Horobi no Michi - I am still a little saddened for them going belly up. They had a few good series like L-Size Little Sister, Love Pheromone and Shiharu Genesis that no other group ever picked up.

To reply you must either login or sign up.