Forum › Online Reader Suggestions for Improvement

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

I Don't know what problems they are having but i am unable to open up my lists, i click on them and nothing happens. Altough i can still access them by accessing their adress.

This has been fixed.

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

I skimmed the rest of the thread and didn't see an explicit answer, so: am I correct in assuming that the eventual search overhaul with respect to tags will also include your tag blacklist/whitelist?

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

I skimmed the rest of the thread and didn't see an explicit answer, so: am I correct in assuming that the eventual search overhaul with respect to tags will also include your tag blacklist/whitelist?

No idea, haven't really decided the specifics on that.

1259340236_9555_full
joined Feb 8, 2013

Blacklisting and whitelisting of tags on recently released and recently added pages has been implemented. Edit them in your user profile.

Waahh... Nice work... I let out a relieved breathe.... Fuiih...
Thank you Mr. Apple..

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Well, there should at least be an option in the search to exclude tags with a -het type syntax, right?

last edited at May 9, 2013 1:21PM

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

Well, there should at least be an option in the search to exclude tags with a -het type syntax, right?

As I said, I have no idea. I know there are use cases the search system doesn't address at this moment, that I want it to in the future. But I haven't really thought specifically how it will do so.

last edited at May 9, 2013 1:55PM

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Fair enough.

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

Fair enough.

One idea is an extension of the current system. So for most cases the system will work as it does currently, but with support for special syntaxes like the following:

• yuri, romance would show all results that have both Yuri and Romance tag.
  • yuri, -nsfw would show all results tagged with Yuri but don't have NSFW tag.
  • yuri, angst / drama should all results with Yuri tag and either Angst or Drama tag.

Also at this time, I don't think I will be expanding White/Black lists past recently added and released pages. Except for the RSS feeds.

last edited at May 9, 2013 4:12PM

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

That sounds good. The search doesn't need any dramatic changes, and no need to give yourself more work than necessary.

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Can we get a blacklist option for all doujins?

joined Jan 30, 2013

Yes please.

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Darling Darling Part A and Darling Darling Part B should be linked as a series. Right now you can't "next chapter" from one to the other.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Fixed.

joined Mar 6, 2013

Blacklist tags go up to 4 items while saying limit is 5.

Unfortunately, there are certain tags, which I'm thankful for never seeing again via this option, so kudos to the designer.

last edited at May 18, 2013 11:00PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I emailed MrEngenious with chapter 3 of "Her World" yesterday. I guess his notifier missed me again. Or I notice he hasn't posted to this topic for two weeks, is he on vacation? Should I do something else with the chapter?

Edit: Ah, as soon as I looked, I saw you on a different topic MrEngenious. Anyway, chapter 3 is in your email inbox.

last edited at May 19, 2013 8:59AM

Michan Staff
Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

I emailed MrEngenious with chapter 3 of "Her World" yesterday. I guess his notifier missed me again. Or I notice he hasn't posted to this topic for two weeks, is he on vacation? Should I do something else with the chapter?

Edit: Ah, as soon as I looked, I saw you on a different topic MrEngenious. Anyway, chapter 3 is in your email inbox.

We don't have infinite time. We can't always get stuff looked at/uploaded within 24 hours.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Okay, sorry about that Michan-sama. (I did say you deserve -sama after the marathon, and this was my first chance to use it.) I'm fine with the time; I just wanted to be sure it didn't get overlooked for a long time. I apologize for my rudeness.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Don't worry about it. No harm done. I'll toss it up in a second.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

How about adding "discuss" option for authors, just like the one there is for manga?
There is already a tag button for authors for some reason, I think discussion button would have more use than that.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Dunno if it's just me, but page 7 seems to be corrupted here:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gap_demon#7

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Define "corrupted?" It looks fine to me.

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

Define "corrupted?" It looks fine to me.

I think it's about the lower third of the page being blank while you can see some words getting cutoff indicating that there should be something there.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

It's been fixed for a few hours now. If you still get a corrupted page, clear your cache - it will look perfect afterwards.

joined May 22, 2013

best online reader ever!!! i used to have serious problems with the last one but this new one is perfect!! never once had a problem! XD thx for the service:)

sickandtiredtoday
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

Would there be any chance of the thumbnails for the directory to be put back? Sometimes, I don't remember the name of things, and seeing them makes it easier to find a series.

To reply you must either login or sign up.