Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

No I got the throws and the shields down that's how I beat classic mode I'm just not used to the size of the controlled for the game itself it's all in my head but it's taking me a little longer than the 3ds.

joined Nov 11, 2010

^^^ Nice, I was thinking it was just about time for me to look mine up too. I'll be available for a challenge anyone who likes at "Sol_Falling", apparently.

About controllers, I've got a pro controller as well but haven't tried it out yet much 'cause I've given it precedence to my bro/flatmate when we were playing. I found the gamepad extremely awkward at first myself but then once I looked into singleplayer/Classic Mode (and began compulsively grinding for custom moves, lol) I've begun using it pretty exclusively because you can use it without even being in the same room as the console/TV, haha. I guess that would be my recommendation if you wanna get used to it (play while using the gamepad screen), 'cause it honestly just feels pretty much like a supersized portable in that case. (Although a standard controller like the GameCube's probably really is better for Smash; I think I will switch over to the pro at some point.)

On a separate note, Dat classic mode tho. I tried it out a couple days ago just planning to beat it once with each character in order but... first I got massacred a couple times against the surprise final boss forms, and then I found out there's also some kind of crazy labyrinth thing at intensity 8.0 or higher. Shit was nuts, I made it all the way down to Zelda before I crossed the 8.0 intensity wall. Afterwards, I figured I'd take the chance to go all the way for intensity 9.0, but even the regular stages were insane (8 player "free for alls" where you have 7 level 9 computers all actually chasing after you, holy fuckin' shit haha). I eventually figured out that Zelda's neutral B makes a great way to stall while everyone's coming after you, and then finally took down the boss with her sweetspot airs. It was like a hell of frustration which took hours to get through, but the taste of victory was pretty sweet in the end.

Of course, I only found out afterwards about equipment and custom moves, lol. Custom moves aside, I hadn't realized equipment was so damn cheap. After I finally beat 9.0 Classic with default Zelda, I thought it'd be freakin' impossible to do that again with most of the other characters. Since I happened to check out the character customizer due to being curious about all that stuff which dropped from Classic mode, however, I began noticing equipment with effects like 1.5x damage at 0% (This shit has got to be banned in competitive play, lol). For anybody who ends up having trouble with any of the single player stuff, I really recommend trying out at least some of the options there, 'cause it's primarily thanks to that that I've been able to subsequently 9.0 classic with at least 10 other characters in a row.

last edited at Dec 21, 2014 3:49AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Sol just tell me when I think I'll be free almost 24/7 this week and I can even play while I make the christmas dinner so worries this week...probably.
I don't really play 9.0 often it's not worth the rage/lost money on fails, I have nothing to prove...not saying I won't I'll beat all the challenges eventually anyway. I don't think tournaments allow custom stuff all for glory: no items fox only final destination. Zelda is one of the best boss killer Megaman too, using the hp regen and such should make your life a lot easier just be careful lowering speed also lowers jump. As for the 8-p smashes well...if you're Shulk he doesn't care if anyone else try to avoid them at all cost.

I changed my main miis hair but I couldn't find a crazier hair that's disappointing since I have yugioh-like hair right now I though my mii should look crazy as well -.-

Today's yuri: Game: Tekken series Pairing: Asuka x Lili I love this pairing, I'm glad I found more!
deviantart1 deviantart2 crossover?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Game: Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja Platform: Nds Pairing: Izuna x Shino they are also in Windy x Windam and Rondo of Swords but no one knows those games exist

All official art, there's a few more but I decided to only leave this 2 here. Also huzzah! 1st obscure game here!

last edited at Dec 22, 2014 11:32PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I'm getting pretty damn convinced that this game may be Yoko Shimomura's best work

last edited at Dec 23, 2014 10:51PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I was about to bring up the Jump Festa games...we'll just have to wait and see those are just trailers after all, I do hope they are all good especially FFXV they kinda need it. Isn't Shimorura's work always good?

Series: Darkstalkers(or Vampire in JP) Pairing: Morrigan x Lilith selfcest/incest+ecchi they ARE succubi

Second one is official art.

last edited at Dec 23, 2014 11:22PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Isn't Shimorura's work always good?

Indeed, but one thing that is kinda off-putting in most of her stuff is that, among the great songs, there's also a lot of really uninteresting ones, Kingdom Hearts is a great offender when it comes to this
As for XV, we only know of, what, 5 songs right now? In which two of them are Ominous Latin Chanting, but... If it keeps going like that... These song's been playing my heartstrings like a damn fiddle

last edited at Dec 23, 2014 11:45PM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I'm getting pretty damn convinced that this game may be Yoko Shimomura's best work

Imma let you finish but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elBwam8vXj0 is her best work of ALL TIME...!

just kidding, I just had to do that after I found out about it

last edited at Dec 24, 2014 10:10AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ lol
I don't want to fall behind soooooo here's my share!
Game: Pokemon Platform: Nds Pairing: Dawn x Cynthia

Edit: DAMN IT! XD

last edited at Dec 24, 2014 8:39PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Game: P4 Pairing: Naoto x Rise

pixiv

So there's a tumblr for splatoon how this I miss this?
Also new JoJo game cool

last edited at Dec 25, 2014 10:39PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Game: P4 Pairing: Naoto x Rise

pixiv

So there's a tumblr for splatoon how this I miss this?
Also new JoJo game cool

You just gotta appreciate how homoerotic the cutscene art for JoJo is.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

*Fabulous! xD

I don't know the artist so booru links... Game: FE: Awakening Platform: 3ds Pairing: Severa x Cynthia I personally ship Severa x Noire but I aprove this one as well :D

booru1 booru2

last edited at Dec 26, 2014 9:33PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Game: Pokemon B&W Platform: Nds Pairing: Bianca x Touko You can tell I'm running out of ideas I may start repeating pairings soon But seriously pokemon has so much yuri potential you'd think it's intentional AND seriously this pairing is so cute!!

pixiv1 pixiv2
There's a LOT of this pairing but this is enough for now...

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Just came back from the christmas trip with my Smashing friend and holy crap i feel like killing myself
That little window when choosing your custom set for the fighter in Smash Bros, i always thought the "Random" one was to pick randomly one of the presets you've made, but holy shit did i miss the mark, it actually chooses random equipments, special moves and smash run powers on the spot! I still haven't finished Smash Run with all fighters because it was a pain equipping new set of powers for everyone, but this will make my life much easier! It was also a lot of fun having matches not knowing how your character will fare
Now i just need to know if this also applies to online For My Friends

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ I'm not sure actually but I'll assume yes...ugh the 1st time I picked random I got my @$$ handed to me on smash run the powers+equip+customs were horribly incompatible.

Game:Golden sun Platform: gba Pairing: Mia x Jenna obviously non canon because of GS3 but who cares

deviantart1 deviantart2

Too bad the series died on a stupid cliffhanger :(

last edited at Dec 28, 2014 10:17PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Game: FF Tactics Platform: Ps1 or Psp Pairing: Agrias x Ovelia $hit I just remembered I need to beat this game >_>

booru pixiv<-nipslip:too lewd

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

So going back to classic mode and the annoying 7- lvl 9 cpus: after trying lots of different things I noticed you NEED to KO a certain amount of enemies before turn 4(? I think maybe 3) so you can avoid an obligatory 8-p smash halfway through...basically don't go for 1 on 1 matches always 2-4p it's the safest way. Fuck 8 ko's in cruel smash

Game: Shining Hearts Platform: Psp Pairing: Mistral x Kaguya I'm completely lost here...the game never came out of Japan go figure, that doesn't really matter I SHOULD know them I fail as a nerd T-T

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Thanks 2.5, for reminding me how much i hate to fight this flaming fruitcake

last edited at Dec 30, 2014 10:59PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ lulz psst super easy I was completely unprepared on my 1st run I think that was my second death the 1st one was on Ven final boss I played the whole game on hard so...yeah take a guess

last edited at Dec 30, 2014 11:54PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Well to be fair this fight with Water is quite fun since, ehrm, she's got more options than spamming counter, fighting him as Zemljišča is a nightmare if you have some sort of fucked up pride like i do and refuses to spam counters or cheap commands and try to fight like normal, was making no progress at all until i finally decided to forge a Renewal Block with Once More attached on it (lvl 29)
And the best part of it all is that i accidentally overwrited the save when i began पवन's story HORAAY God i hope the last episode unlocks either way

last edited at Dec 31, 2014 12:57PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I don't spam counter I like to use my counters like a pro...so I rarely use them see me at smash 4, if I remember correctly(it was a while ago) I used mostly spells I just didn't zone him properly. I hope so <_<

Let's end this year with MORTAL KOMBAT!
Violence ESRB Yuritality Hide your sœur Pairing(s): whatever I can find

deviantart1 deviantart2 deviantart3 deviantart4 deviantart5 deviantart6

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Wow, I wasn't expecting MK yuri

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Well I didn't know that was a thing...I didn't know this was a thing either:

Series: Super Mario Bros. Pairing: Daisy x Rosalina
deviantart1 deviantart2 deviantart3 deviantart4
Check the artist of 1&2(Derochi) for more.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/jun/22/blazblue-creator-toshimichi-mori-tsubaki-was-originally-conceptualised-lesbian-yuri-character/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ovm1J_AxLQ

I'm quite okay with that not happening actually, i love the whole deal with Hakumen and Tsubaki and that one cutscene where he speaks with her in Continuum Shift is my favorite scene of the series
After this one of course

Plus, c'mon let's be honest, there's better catch out there than motherfuckin' Noel!

Speaking of BlazBlue, i've just bought Guilty Gear Xrd, now if only my father would leave the TV...

last edited at Jan 2, 2015 2:41PM

This topic has been locked.