Forum › Usotsuki Lily discussion

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Kyaa~!
UsoLily is here~
Time to see lots of cross-dressing, yaoi, yuri, and het!

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

100+ chapters? Welp, looks like I'm failing my finals.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

100+ chapters? Welp, looks like I'm failing my finals.

Good luck with your finals and don't flunk!

joined Mar 6, 2013

Is there non-imagined yuri in this one? Could never get into it really.

Yes, though its a bit further in and is a side-couple.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Kyaa~!
UsoLily is here~
Time to see lots of cross-dressing, yaoi, yuri, and het!

Indeed, I'd never think I'd see this one finally finished.
Should we be adding the appropriate yaoi tags on whichever chapters it appears in?

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

This manga have canon yuri couple, chapter 62 to 67 is they arc and the special 102.5 is about then too. I recomende the Tag canon side couple

last edited at Dec 13, 2014 10:11AM

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

@Frenda:
If you want to write spoilers here, use double equals signs before and after what you want covered. You can also use the Preview Post button to check if you've done it right (I always do).
Like so (quote to see the formatting):
This manga have canon yuri couple, chapter 62 to 67 is they arc and the special 102.5 is about then too. I recomende the Tag canon side couple

Also, I think the tag is Lesbian sidecouple

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

LOL, the main male character is really similar to female sensei from Hatsukoi Shimai, when he's not crossdressing - it's kinda hot and confusing at the same time. :D :D

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This should have a pairing tag for En x bucket.

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

I think a man wrote this awesome crossdressing manga.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This manga had all the cliches in the book, yes... But I enjoy it bcoz whenever they use them, they made sure to break the 4 wall to complain about them, I'm sure gonna miss this, too bad the news about the anime were false, there isn't any manga with traps anymore(one without forcefull display of their underwear).

But it was a woman!

last edited at Dec 13, 2014 11:17AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Did you read any of the author notes? It's not like she hides it at all.

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

Did you read the author notes? It's not like she hides it at all.

Sorta.

11_spq78
joined Jul 24, 2014

This was great!! it had a bit of everything, it was funny, cute and super love-dovey, Yay for senseles flirting!!!

last edited at Dec 13, 2014 3:38PM

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Dropped ever since MangaTraders is down.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Damn, she slipped in a sucker punch to the feels in one of the 4-komas... Manageeeeeerrrrrr.... Q.Q
(this is as far as I've managed to read so far. Geez it's long not complaining)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Not a fan of cross-dressing so I only read the Yuri tagged ones, was nice I suppose...
Those 4th wall breaking first pages are pretty good xD

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Not a fan of cross-dressing so I only read the Yuri tagged ones, was nice I suppose...
Those 4th wall breaking first pages are pretty good xD

You need your yuri goggles on with the main couple. Believe me.

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Only read those chapters with yuri tag too.
The extra was sure a nice nod to the changes with society's views to same sex love

joined Oct 20, 2013

For anyone who wants them, and have gotten to Vol. 4, here are the vomics mentioned by the author: http://vomic.shueisha.co.jp/lily/
To play them, you need a .wvx capable player (mplayer, windows media player, or another alternative).

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

So I managed to read all of that. It was enjoyable. There were some (lots) of ridiculous parts, but that's part of what it is I guess. Tempted to suggest Not Yaoi for the volume 16 Boy's Lily extras lol.

Chapter 1 from volume 1 seems to have been replaced with chapter 1 from volume 0. (Didn't notice earlier cuz I somehow managed to skip volume zero the first time through)

For anyone who wants them, and have gotten to Vol. 4, here are the vomics mentioned by the author: http://vomic.shueisha.co.jp/lily/
To play them, you need a .wvx capable player (mplayer, windows media player, or another alternative).

Thanks for the link :)

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 7:48PM

joined May 20, 2013

It's not marked as Yuri, but those interested only in that couple – skipping everything else – should still pay attention to chapter 105 from page 20 as well.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

The afterwords for every single chapter actually kinda got old to be honest. Towards the end I started just skimming them looking for anything relevant. And while some of the fourth wall stuff was funny I found it more annoying than anything. Hinata and En (also Gotou) were adorable as hell. Also I can honestly say that I didn't want a manga to end anytime recently quite as much as I did this one. It was far from perfect and had some annoying traits and weird pacing but I actually found all the characters (well most, I disliked a few such as all of En's brothers except Ken and Ten) to be really endearing. Hinata and Gotou were easily the most adorable characters in the entire thing though. I also kinda liked the bits with Momo at the end though I feel that should have actually been drawn out some rather than introducing her so close to the end. Despite being there for so few chapters though I liked her, she was a good character.

Edit: The Boy's Lily bits were worth reading if only for the super tiny and cute Gotou, lol.

I had a look through the comments while deciding to read this and found this comment confusing and weird. Now I can see why it was a thing, lol. Though I found the second and third times (especially third time although the ending was alright) really annoying.

last edited at Mar 16, 2015 9:41PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm re-reading this right now, and I have learned a very important lesson.

Never, EVER Google "Pomeranian puppies". That way lies madness.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

At the very end it mentions there's a planned work on Taiyou and Ten, has that ever actually been released anywhere and translated by anyone? While things did start to develop between them it still didn't have an actual conclusion by the time the series ended so I'd kinda like to read it if possible.

To reply you must either login or sign up.