Forum › Stretch discussion

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Boo to that lame couple. There's no harm in a snow ball fight, no matter what age. If I saw something like that in real life, I'd think it cute.

joined Jul 31, 2014

I'm sure author miss out the to put comedy genre. I can't stop laugh of their cute attitude....keep playing prank to each other.
If can I hope to see both of them become couple cos they are cute to be together...perfect match.
Author must have this kind of friend.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Boo to that lame couple. There's no harm in a snow ball fight, no matter what age. If I saw something like that in real life, I'd think it cute.

I get jelly whenever I see those scenes, it's never gonna snow where I live and the only time I witnessed it was during a vacation trip... snowed for only 30mins...
:(

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

I get jelly whenever I see those scenes, it's never gonna snow where I live and the only time I witnessed it was during a vacation trip... snowed for only 30mins...

Snow isn't as glamorous as you may think. (Canadian)

It's pretty when it's light, but it can be pretty hardcore when it wants to be.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I was in Dartmouth for White Juan, when we got a metre in one night. Not as bad as what Boston got this year, but still something. Also in Ottawa the year we came within 4cm of the yearly record, it was amazing.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

It's more of a novelty for some of us who live it places were it never snows.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

It's more of a novelty for some of us who live it places were it never snows.

All we get is rain, it TRIED to snow a few days ago but nope.

Rsz_1rsz_lilylove
joined Jun 5, 2014

+1 a la Toronto yesterday. Flights cancelled and days-long delays on getting another one (thanks a lot, Air Canada)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

+1 a la Toronto yesterday. Flights cancelled and days-long delays on getting another one (thanks a lot, Air Canada)

Well, Hogtown sucks the rest of the year too so it doesn't matter.

joined Oct 6, 2014

From Miami, def not feelin' snow. A friend just moved to Iceland where he is experiencing a snow hurricane, winds are so fast they are knocking cars off bridges. Snowicanes? Gross.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Seme of the yuri world????

seme don't exist in yuri..

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

Ah, you're right! ))))

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

True, I think it was tachi/neko for yuri instead of seme/uke.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Keiko and this manga itself need to come out quick.

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

This chapter amazed me for so naturally when Keiko plays with ran, takes her hand to warm it and especially she says she can return to her home with Ran alongside.
I hope, like everyone else, that this will turn into a real relationship...

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

Would you people rather have a nonchalant reveal of a relationship (like how nonchalant Ran's Honmei choco confession was) or a dramatic/emotional one?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Nonchalant, we already have lots of dramatic one everywhere

And this manga is great because of the nonchalant tone, I would be disappointed if changed

last edited at Dec 13, 2014 5:28PM

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

And this manga is great because of the nonchalant tone, I would be disappointed if changed

...are you kidding?

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

If you let me dream a little, would ask that the confession was as follows:

Keiko, Ran and Mrs. Komatsu are taken together a tea and initiate a conversation:

Mrs Komatsu: Girls, what kind of relationship do you have?

Then Ran answered the question with an innocent little accident while quietly taking his tea.

Ran: We are girlfriends

Keiko and her mother spit drink surprise while still Ran quietly taking his tea as if nothing had happened. Then Keiko responds angrily:

Keiko: RAN !!!

And Ran finally realizing his accident responds with a wide face of shame:

Ran: AH !!!

(Small fanfic created based on the end of chapter 6 Prism, xd)

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

...are you kidding?

No (?)

joined Oct 6, 2014

Would you people rather have a nonchalant reveal of a relationship (like how nonchalant Ran's Honmei choco confession was) or a dramatic/emotional one?

Nonchalant, but I do want kissing in there somewhere (however unlikely that may be).

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And then Ran got spanked.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^ of course

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

And then Ran got spanked.

Upss, I forgot to add that little detail, but we know that she would end enjoying, xd

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

I must be the only person who started doing stretching after reading this manga?

To reply you must either login or sign up.