Yurinsijdisjdijs
joined Oct 15, 2011

Good for them.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Well, as long as their happy...

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

OMG did she stab her eyes out O.o

Yes it's a reference to the story of Rapunzel most likely how the prince fell into a thorn bush blinding him and scratching his eyes out. Nonetheless that was a god awful unsettling ending.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yes it's a reference to the story of Rapunzel most likely how the prince fell into a thorn bush blinding him and scratching his eyes out. Nonetheless that was a god awful unsettling ending.

I thought it was amazing. Really unsettling too.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

The ending totally caught me off guard haha it was sweet in a sick kind of way lol

last edited at Apr 30, 2013 9:20PM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

That was a neat story. Started off fairly standard, then gets starts getting increasingly disturbing about halfway through

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Sacrificing her eyes?! Those don't grow like hair does; hair doesn't even compare to the need of our eyes. What a disturbing love!

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

I was disturbed at first, but then I saw that they were a perfect fit for each other. And that they should be both locked up before they end up killing someone.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

The ending totally caught me off guard haha it was sweet in a sick kind of way lol

Well I didn't exactly mean to say awful XD ironically I thought it was sweet but seriously a horrid trade since yes hair does grow back but, then I did realize the connection to the original tale and that made it more interesting.

swordgirlzoro
joined Apr 21, 2013

At first when I saw the title I thought it was another one-shot I already read because of the title. But I clicked on it anyways and read it and I was surprised on the last page :O When I saw that last page the first thing that popped in my head was when this girl in Mirai Nikki got hit in the eye with a dart.....

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Sacrificing her eyes?! Those don't grow like hair does; hair doesn't even compare to the need of our eyes. What a disturbing love!

the girl did say that "hair is a girl's life"...
but I'm still shocked about the ending.

Ōkami Shiruba
joined Apr 30, 2012

That was... just sick o_o"
I mean, it's kinda moving that she was ready to sacrifice her eyes for the person she loves, but what kind of love needs a sacrifice like that just to prevent that one of them gets jealous... they need a therapy... both of 'em
The reference to the story Rapunzel is quite good, but it would have been better if Saika would have had a lost her eyes because she saved Mio in some kind of way.
I know that love isn't unconditional, even if most people want it to be that way. You have to compromise now and than, you argue sometimes and you forgive... but you should NEVER had to ask the one you love to put themselfe in danger or to hurt themself out of ulterior motives (greed, envy or in this case, jealousy)

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I was thinking the same thing ! I can only imagine how painful it would be to get your eyes stabbed >.< shivers

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

I really liked it...evn if it's kinda disturbing

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

I would have said hell noooooo, im sorry for cutting your hair, ill buy you wigs till it grows back :|

Saya
joined Apr 8, 2013

Maybe the razor was radioactive and now the rest of her senses will become a thousand times sharper to compensate for her lost vision. She will then become Daredevil. Sequel?

lulz

Saya
joined Apr 8, 2013

Itz somehow crazy but in an a way itz beautiful too isn't it ?

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

In the end they're happy together...but indeed the way she stab her eyes keep bothering me xD
They fit each other pretty well since they're just as crazy...x)

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

its disturbing thus the yandere tag everyone.. sheesh it wasn't that bad xD

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

Ho my god i was not ready for that. Still, it was tagged yandere, should have seen that one coming...
Thought this was going to be another standard one-shot. :D

joined Feb 1, 2013

Loved it. Didn't see the ending coming at all, was properly surprised, and loved it.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Lol! What if the girl only has the bandage on?

Straying away from my nonsense, the black-haired girl do want the other girl to only look at her... Still I wonder how she worded the request. I'm kind of interested...

Seira
joined Jun 3, 2013

Totally didn't expect that the yandere I first met was the MILD one.
Maybe this should be tagged "yandere and yandere~r".

joined Feb 19, 2011

I wanna see more Yandere Yuri titles I would be in heaven~

To reply you must either login or sign up.