Forum › Because Cirno-chan is the Strongest discussion

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I am not a fan of Asatsuki Dou in general, some of their despair-themed works are just so depressing that I have no desire to see something like that again.

But this doujin, on the other hand, is one of my big favorites. Even with all the suffering and adversity present here that you can't remove, it is still incredibly positive, optimistic and bright story. I'm moved to tears when I read it.

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

Ah! This is so strange to see again.
This doujin happens to be the very first Touhou doujin I read. It made such an impression that I immediately fell in love with the whole world. Even after all this time I still feel entranced. Admittedly, I enjoy much of Asatsuki's work. With some exceptions.

Ro-3c732
joined Sep 21, 2013

❤:D!!
I wuv Dai-chan ❤ Cirno so cool here :D

Untitlsed
joined Jul 20, 2013

I just notice now, That cirno wings is always 2 pair on the comic and its 3 pair at the end of this,
Just like the wings she got on the Official tohou game, this could be the reason why she lived 60 years and exceeded all other fairy and have 3 pair wing. i know this isnt cannon but i would love to think that this is. It would explain why cirno and dai always seen together on any other fanime and manga, and how she not making all thing frozen, cause their power neutralize each other, could explain why cirno lose to marisa and reimu too since dai was with her, it could be that cirno only use 1% of her power hence why she called Cirno or 9 XD

lol i know2 im just making this baseless theory but it just seems cute XD

Dai X cirno yay XD

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

I CRIED SO HARDDDDDD !!!!

joined Jan 11, 2015

I can't really put it into words but.... I somehow cried.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I believe in you too Cirno, you got it this time T_T

This takes a tole the heart for sure. Daiyousei being the cause of Cirno's problems, making her own decision on what to do about it, the absolute faith that she puts in Cirno... It's so beautiful.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I liked it until the whole plauge fairy deal, other than that the art is great too

8e05ab3182cd77b49b36c6655adbbe980e09cafc
joined Apr 4, 2020

Masterpiece.

To reply you must either login or sign up.