Forum › Kimi no Tame nara Shineru discussion

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Wonderful. I read Sei's Pillow Book in one of my college courses, so this was extra hilarious.

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

You have excellent taste. This is a favorite of mine that never seemed to get much love.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Yup, I loved this back then when Zefiberyl was scanlating this. Was one of the main reasons I might have actually bought in to JManga's service too. Now that the latter has shut down, I did seek out and look through the second volume awhile ago.

I think my favourite part of this series was how impossibly gorgeous Teishi was...and how she kept innocently leading Sei Shonagon on. Truly a dangerous fruit, lol. I haven't seen many yuri series deal with this type of dynamic before (i.e. quite rather exquisite temptations), and it also made for some great comedy.

Although I've only got speculation as far as facts go, volume 2's afterword did imply that that would be the end of the series. I could have asked for much more. I'm not really familiar with the mangaka's other works but I hope they will dabble again in yuri.

last edited at Apr 14, 2013 8:28PM

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 5, 2013

Wow i really like this:O Both the art style and the story are wonderful <3 I hope there will be some new chapters out I really want to know how this continues :)

joined Nov 11, 2010

I managed to hear somewhere that there does seem to be a third volume coming out/which has come out, so I can take back my earlier comments about assuming the series was ending. Very happy about that. Hopefully the scanlation will continue too, although I imagine the situation with JManga might make the resumption of it a bit more complicated.

joined Apr 15, 2012

i really like this . I hope there will be some new chapters out

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh my GOD! This is hilarious, I love the MC!

Also love the crazy second couple, so violent xD

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Once again I found a new series I like that got dropped Dx When I realized JManga was already shut down long ago, couldn't help it but cried because I truly enjoy this type of manga. Really hope someone kind enough to pick this up and translate it again. I'm so waiting til I go to college this fall and take Japanese class.

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

This is cute and fun to read, I hope somebody eventually continues scanlating the rest of it.

joined Apr 13, 2012

same here, i hope it can be continued. It made me interested in Sei Shonagon's book ~

joined Mar 12, 2014

I won't give up. I'll wait patiently for the next chapter

joined Feb 1, 2014

Just a while ago I found this and it was already finished :( so i realllly tried hard to find raws but couldn't find any except ch 52-53 raws :o so minna this will continue for sure(according to mal too ~) but when will it translated no idea hope some scan groups can be santa someday *fidget *fidget

last edited at Aug 11, 2014 5:16PM

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

I'll pick up this project as an one-man-project, for the first. More information can be found on my blog.

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

I'll pick up this project as an one-man-project, for the first. More information can be found on my blog.

Think I'll post the question here too: Continuing from where? Chapter 5 where Zefiberyl Translations left off or from chapter 23 with the 3rd volume being the next based on what JManga had released when they were still around?

joined May 20, 2014

Think I'll post the question here too: Continuing from where? Chapter 5 where Zefiberyl Translations left off or from chapter 23 with the 3rd volume being the next based on what JManga had released when they were still around?

Yeah, as I already said, from ch5. Other options wouldn't make any sense...

joined Jan 30, 2013

Awesome.

joined Jul 8, 2013

HOLY SHIT HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE THIS SERIES GOT UPDATED! I WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL WHEN I DISCOVERED IT AND IT HAD ALREADY BEEN DROPPED BY THEN AND THAT WAS ALMOST 4 YEARS AGO. Ugh. I have to reread it now...but I'm so busy...but I really like this series...but time....THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.

last edited at Oct 15, 2014 5:45PM

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Update? Such happiness! D:

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

OH MY GOD!!!! IT'S BACK!!!! This is the best day of my life!!!!
Thanks Mai88 for picking this up. Love you guys <3

Bread
joined Mar 29, 2013

OH THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! It's been such a long time, but it's finally being translated again ;^;

joined Mar 6, 2013

So happy to read on!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Glad to see this getting picked up.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Thanx for the scantalations ^_^

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Very glad that someone is picking this back up. Sorry it couldn't be us. After the whole Jmanga thing, we made other commitments, and frankly given our historical (lack of) speed, there's no way we ever would've caught up.

I wish you every success in this project, Mai88.

last edited at Oct 16, 2014 5:26AM

joined May 20, 2014

Very glad that someone is picking this back up. Sorry it couldn't be us. After the whole Jmanga thing, we made other commitments, and frankly given our historical (lack of) speed, there's no way we ever would've caught up.

I wish you every success in this project, Mai88.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate the work you've done, and I can fully understand that you decided not to continue this series again due to many reasons.
Even if I can't reach the level of your translations, I'll give my best.

To reply you must either login or sign up.