Forum › We're Aiming For Love Now: Side B discussion

joined Feb 11, 2014

Well that was kind of nice. A story about how people can change a lot but the love between them can still endure even if it changes as well.

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

yeah time is a bitch

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Thirty yeaBULLSHIT! That's bullshit! I know some japanese women are powered by magical moonbeams and remain youthful until the menopause but daaaaaamn
With that out of the way, it's not everyday that you find a story where in the end the hero is nostalgic about his pedophile days

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ah, I've been waiting for this. Something about We're Aiming For Love Now that's so wonderful, especially in the way they rely on each other. It's nice to see a bit more of their backstory.

To be honest, I was expecting Lalah to consider going back to school now that the two of them were fairly secure in their new lives together.

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

Now that some serious crazy shit, aside from the pedo setting, she went out of her way -quittin school with a uncertain future- for her girl, thats my yuri !!!
(◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)

I also really loved the way her felling change, from just a maternal platonic relationship when shinobu was still minor, to a full grown relation after she became more mature, kinda remind me of Hoshikawa Ginza District 4 a little bit.
I love age gap yuri (4-5 y no good for an age gap tag ?)

Viva Yuri !!!

last edited at Oct 1, 2014 10:19PM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

She wants the old loli shinobu back

last edited at Oct 1, 2014 10:10PM

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

I guess it's time for science babies!

joined Apr 6, 2013

Well that was kind of nice. A story about how people can change a lot but the love between them can still endure even if it changes as well.

A sad tale indeed, a pedophile realising she no longer dates a loli.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Some of the comments in here... >.>

My friends comment: "Morishima may not know how to tip a stripper, but she does some good yuri" hahaha

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Women's maternal instinct... I do have it too, whenever I see a cute thiny girl I wanna hug her so badly :3 (and I'm not a phedo! xD)

Thats what they all say ;) ..then before you know it you start to drive a van and pretend to take pictures of the "playground"

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

Women's maternal instinct... I do have it too, whenever I see a cute thiny girl I wanna hug her so badly :3 (and I'm not a phedo! xD)

Thats what they all say ;) ..then before you know it you start to drive a van and pretend to take pictures of the "playground"

some people cant help it. It shouldnt be a crime to admire cute girls >.<

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

some people cant help it. It shouldnt be a crime to admire cute girls >.<

Hey! i don't judge! ..

...now where did i put my keys and camera..

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, sometimes I'm really proud to be a member of this community, and then there are days when the comments are all "pedo! pedo!"

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Once a pedo always a pedo xDD, nice story tho it was heartwarming.

joined Mar 23, 2013

This isn't about the loli. It's about how her girlfriend is no longer dependant on her anymore. She mourns the time where her lover needed comfort from her.

It wouldn't matter if she was small or tall, she's all grown up. People "grow" up at different pace, it's just happens to be that she grew both ways in high school and so the image we see is the middle school one, that happens to be small.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Yeah, sometimes I'm really proud to be a member of this community, and then there are days when the comments are all "pedo! pedo!"

just a joke. I just found it kinda .."funny?" how she miss/want the young shinobu so much.

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

loli who loves them loli

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

+1.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Ah, I've been waiting for this. Something about We're Aiming For Love Now that's so wonderful, especially in the way they rely on each other. It's nice to see a bit more of their backstory.

To be honest, I was expecting Lalah to consider going back to school now that the two of them were fairly secure in their new lives together.

nah, she seemed to eager to ditch cram school and studying for Shinobu's sake.

actually, I was hoping we could have seen both perspectives. we've been given Lalah-sempai's perspective, next I would think should be Shinobu's. however, the way the story ends in side B implies that that is it. end of story.

last edited at Oct 2, 2014 1:39AM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

+1.

Or adoption?

Why? ..Just hug and kiss and it's done, right?.
Then the next chap- i mean day, you have 1 or more kids.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

nah, she seemed to eager to ditch cram school and studying for Shinobu's sake.

actually, I was hoping we could have seen both perspectives. we've been given Lalah-sempai's perspective, next I would think should be Shinobu's. however, the way the story ends in side B implies that that is it. end of story.

The original story, in Conditions for Paradise, was from Shinobu's perspective.

That said nice read though it was kind of unsettling. Something how if Lala had to choose I seems like she'd pick the old Shinobu...

last edited at Oct 2, 2014 2:17AM

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

With that out of the way, it's not everyday that you find a story where in the end the hero is nostalgic about his pedophile days

I really don't think she was ever a pedophile. It even had that scene in part A where they tried out just a bit more than kissing and she wasn't feeling anything from it: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/were_aiming_for_love_now_side_a#17. Someone else already said it's about the love changing with the people.

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

omg... i love how this more than slightly relates to me and my senpai.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

That said nice read though it was kind of unsettling. Something how if Lala had to choose I seems like she'd pick the old Shinobu...

Yeah it was a sweet story, but the whole thing felt really bittersweet with Lalah always pining for younger Shinobu. I understand that it isn't saying she prefers younger Shinobu, but it just came across that way. And Lalah isn't a pedo lol. Maybe a loli lover, but definitely not a pedo. 4 years apart at that age isn't too big a gap imo.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Well that was sort of....creepy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.