Forum › Fragments of Love discussion

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Dear Diary:

10 years has passed (Ok, just one month and some days) since the last update and still waiting for the continuation! :(

joined Dec 4, 2013

Has anyone know that this still going on? Will Takemiya Jin sensei continue this series?

last edited at Oct 2, 2014 12:01AM

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Has anyone know that this still going on? Will Takemiya Jin sensei will continue this series?

Since this came up elsewhere too:

This series was finished in June. The third and final tank is coming out in December (on Christmas Day, no less), and that will have the final five chapters plus the Rakuen web extras.

I suppose while I'm at it, I should encourage everyone to buy those tanks, perhaps from Amazon or Honto, so that Hakusensha will continue publishing series like this and Collectors in Rakuen.

joined Dec 4, 2013

It's good to hear. I know it has been out with 2 volumes. Volume 2 was out last year, right? And she has alot of series and one-shot going on right now (to me) so I just wonder if Takamiya sensei will continue this series. I love this the most of all her works.
Thank you so much for your info :)

P.s: Wow. It's awesome. Thank you Cyfer. Its the best news of the day.

last edited at Oct 2, 2014 12:45AM

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

It's good to hear. I know it has been out with 2 volumes. Volume 2 was out last year, right? And she has alot of series and one-shot going on right now (to me) so I just wonder if Takamiya sensei will continue this series. I love this the most of all her works.
Thank you so much for your info :)

P.s: Wow. It's awesome. Thank you Cyfer. Its the best news of the day.

You're welcome, though save some of that gratitude for Lililicous; they're the ones doing the actual translations.

joined Nov 30, 2011

so that Hakusensha will continue publishing series like this and Collectors in Rakuen.

Wait, so what's been going on with Collectors? Is it still being released?? I nearly forgot about that series!!!?! DOH!

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

so that Hakusensha will continue publishing series like this and Collectors in Rakuen.

Wait, so what's been going on with Collectors? Is it still being released?? I nearly forgot about that series!!!?! DOH!

It continues to be serialised in Rakuen, yes.

joined Oct 17, 2014

I just decided to read the whole thing from the beginning and I'm getting the feeling that Mayu and Mika won't hook up in the end. Mika doesn't seem to really show any romantic interest, with the closest being when they first met but then she outright tells Cafe Piece's owner that she doesn't think love is possible with Mayu.

The bits of flashes to the future when Mika works at Cafe Piece also seem to indicate she's single, since she semi-flirted with her boss. I've still got my fingers crossed that Mayu can work her magic on Mika though.

0257b321-5930-4b73-85dd-a24fe5a8fddc-15336-0000183911d5ac02_tmp
joined Apr 1, 2014

I just decided to read the whole thing from the beginning and I'm getting the feeling that Mayu and Mika won't hook up in the end. Mika doesn't seem to really show any romantic interest, with the closest being when they first met but then she outright tells Cafe Piece's owner that she doesn't think love is possible with Mayu.

The bits of flashes to the future when Mika works at Cafe Piece also seem to indicate she's single, since she semi-flirted with her boss. I've still got my fingers crossed that Mayu can work her magic on Mika though.

I don't think that was bits of the future sense the cafe manager was all like "didn't you Take her home a while-back" meaning not so long ago

Tumblr_ndoxqrqy3c1qeceb8o1_1280
joined Oct 30, 2014

Is the new chap already published?
I'm dying n waiting the next chap. >_<

joined Aug 19, 2014

Is that it? How about the shop keeper and her housemate?

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

what the what! am i the only one who's not happy about this ending. i hope not.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Wow my heart leaped with joy seeing a triple update for this! As for the ending....can't help but feel disappointed. Was rooting for Mika x Mayu endgame....but then nothing happens...at all. On one hand I like it because it's realistic, but just.... feel kinda cheated after going through all that. Sigh. Well there's still the extras to look forward to right? I'm hoping they can kinda give us more of a glimpse into the future and also expand more on the shopkeeper's story!

Thank you for your work on this Lillilicious!

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

That was... underwhelming. All that lead-up to nothing

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

That was... underwhelming. All that lead-up to nothing

I literally said the same thing this morning to my girlfriend. I see the merits of the story but overall wish I hadn't followed this for several months for something so short lived and disappointing.

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

The beginning was awesome. Middle part was OK. The last part and ending are just stupid and empty, and incredibly pointless and improbable

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 8:59AM

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

frick frack me sideways
frick upside down
frich me backwards

whut = o =

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

What a lame ending. Takemiya should stuck with shorter stories. This started strong but started declining middle way and at the end it seemed like she was just phoning it in.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

I am gushing with happiness for an update "FINALLY!" But a let down with the ending. I did figure out that Mika and Mayu wouldn't end up together . I do hope for future chapters but it seems by the way this turned out, seems to be the end :(

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The idea that Mika wouldn't end up with anyone in the end is a little depressing, at least from the point of view of a self-contained story. Neither the woman she couldn't have or the girl she could easily have end up as her girlfriend, that's a bit sad.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

every artist has to have at least a few bad pieces imo and to me this is jins, sorry but i really didn't like this at all.......

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

It's the first time i'm really disappointed in one of Jin stories
The beginning great but the end is just empty... I think Jin should have either ended it with Mika and Mayu together or just continued the series...

When I think more about it, what trouble me the most is that in these last chapter, the story isn't even centered in Mika, she became a support character while her part never really ended (or was just rushed).

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 12:45PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I do hope for future chapters but it seems by the way this turned out, seems to be the end :(

http://lililicious.livejournal.com/167616.html

Note: Though this concludes the main Fragments of Love story, we still have some side stories and extras left to translate, so the volumes are not yet complete.

Since there's extras to be translated it could mean that there's more to the conclusion.

Personally I wasn't too surprised by the ending, the only part that I wasn't expecting was Saki and Mayu just staying friends, that part was also worded a bit strangely because it sounded like it would turn out differently at first. (Also this is totally unrelated but is there some place I can learn all the codes and stuff for the forums? That last bit should probably be spoilered but I have no idea how to do that here.)

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 1:54PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Personally I wasn't too surprised by the ending, the only part that I wasn't expecting was the stuff between Saki and Mayu not going as far as I expected. (Also this is totally unrelated but is there some place I can learn all the codes and stuff for the forums? That last bit should probably be spoilered but I have no idea how to do that here.)

The site uses markdown, though that link doesn't go over everything. The easiest way to learn stuff is to quote others, the code shows up in the quoted portion. Or you can always play around (and preview) with the =, `, and * keys to get most of it down. Or if you have a specific question you can head to the "Suggestions for Improvement" topic.

I went ahead and spoiler-ed the bit you mentioned, feel free to fix.

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 1:26PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

The site uses markdown, though that link doesn't go over everything. The easiest way to learn stuff is to quote others, the code shows up in the quoted portion. Or you can always play around (and preview) with the =, `, and * keys to get most of it down. Or if you have a specific question you can head to the "Suggestions for Improvement" topic.

I went ahead and spoiler-ed the bit you mentioned, feel free to fix.

Ah, thanks a lot. The forums are laid out and work a bit strangely compared to what I'm used to. It's actually the reason I waited so long to even make an account.

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 1:53PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.