Forum › Le Petit Chaperon rouge discussion

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

lmfao! that was pure gold :-)

can we get another one please?

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

I wonder if Amano Shuninta was under influence when she drew this. Influence of Dowman Sayman.

every manga a little weird, there are people comparing it with Dowman works, i don't like this, but it's how it works,

but this is a simple comedic parody, a little grotesque, but that is the meaning: a fairy tale rivisited in a bizzare manner

joined Apr 14, 2013

This was something different XD very funny

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Holy fuck, reading back, maybe she's not getting any because that hood makes her look like a giant dick:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/le_petit_chaperon_rouge#5

(the second panel)

Now that you mentioned it... Good eye! Hahaha

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

I'd never thought of Grandma x Wolf... Hilarious!

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

I didn't even notice she was naked the whole time, lol.

Me either xD

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

grandma needs some love.

joined Apr 15, 2011

after reading this, I don't think I'll ever be able to read red riding hood or watch "Hoodwinked" with a straight face again...

on a different note, I'd love if Amano Shuninta-sensei wrote a parody of Snow White where the dwarves (all women) were all recently single. I'm thinking tangled mess o' love polygon ;-)

EDIT: totally forgot about the Yurimm Fairy Tails. Maybe Shuninta-sensei can create her own collection of yurified fairy tales. I would so wanna buy and read that. maybe her, Morishima Akiko, and Fujio could all pen an updated (adult?) version. (drooling at the thought of all three mangaka working together)

last edited at Sep 27, 2014 6:21PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

after reading this, I don't think I'll ever be able to read red riding hood or watch "Hoodwinked" with a straight face again...

I don't think you're supposed to watch "Hoodwinked" with a straight face...

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

whhhhhaaaat was that!? lol xD

joined Apr 15, 2011

I don't think you're supposed to watch "Hoodwinked" with a straight face...

oh sure you can. now whether or not you view the complete movie with a straight face depends. I just try to average it all out. for example, I start off with a straight face. by the middle I am probably smiling because to me that is the funniest part, and by the end I am frowning 'cuz it makes a b-line for stupid. if you average it all out, it's a straight face :-)

ok, i have a couple of question. Was psycho-Red the crying lump on the last page? and if she was frustrated with not getting any action, why did she have a "no entry" warning over her, ahem, beaver? also, after granny and the wolf met untimely demises, why didn't Red just take Hunter into the woods for a private picnic and some special lessons on logging? Red could show Hunter how a Beaver works and Hunter could show her how a woods woman is good at working with her hands. I'm thinking it's a win-win for everyone.

last edited at Sep 27, 2014 6:24PM

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

abuelita noooooooooo

Lucuha
joined Aug 29, 2014

I laughed starting from page 4, all the way to the end.

I love messed up humor like this. Moar, I say!

joined Aug 4, 2014

That was priceless. I don't care about Dowman Sayman, it's great on it's own.

joined Sep 11, 2013

Finally, a manga about real life lesbianism. Or at least... This eerily resembles mine.

Am I fucked up?

1323weqw
joined Jul 6, 2012

Grandma's got game though.

Holy fuck, reading back, maybe she's not getting any because that hood makes her look like a giant dick:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/le_petit_chaperon_rouge#5

(the second panel)

how can I unsee that now

last edited at Sep 27, 2014 4:31PM

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

Best sht ever xD

joined Apr 15, 2011

anyone read the note at the end from Shuninta-sensei? too too funny!

Yes sensei, there are young women that go for hot older women :-D

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

I wonder if Amano Shuninta was under influence when she drew this. Influence of Dowman Sayman.

Hey kid...wanna take a hit off this Dowman Sayman?

I've taken some Dowman Sayman before. It's some crazy shit. I spent an entire afternoon convinced that my toaster was a vampire nun trying to to tentacle rape my sink.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That was priceless. I don't care about Dowman Sayman, it's great on it's own.

The weird part is, this is nothing at all like Sayman's stuff.

Cyryr_s010_006
joined Jun 30, 2014

Goodbye childhood! Take care :'(

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Hey kid...wanna take a hit off this Dowman Sayman?

I've taken some Dowman Sayman before. It's some crazy shit. I spent an entire afternoon convinced that my toaster was a vampire nun trying to to tentacle rape my sink.

whatever Amano Shuninta is taking, I want some of that.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

Ok.. am... o.o

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

another visit to old tales, Fujiko F style.
can't find the english ver onl yet. http://truyen.vnsharing.net/Truyen/Hitoribocchino-Uchuusensou/Chap-010-Chum-truyen-co-tich-the-gioi?id=84995 chap 10 yo.

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

I'm not quite sure what happened but I liked it. :D
Thank the gods for Amano-sensei.

To reply you must either login or sign up.