Forum › Riko & Haru & Irukawa Hot Springs discussion

joined Apr 6, 2013

Great chapter, not only does Haru realize her feelings for Riko, we get confirmation on Yuuko and Midori's relationship...not that it was really needed.

last edited at Sep 23, 2014 8:31PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

anyone noticed the mistake on this page two akane !!
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/riko_haru_irukawa_hot_springs_ch16#3

last edited at Sep 23, 2014 8:40PM

AquarianDemocrat
Retry
joined Jan 23, 2012

The promised day has arrived.

joined Sep 21, 2014

YUS!!! sexual awakening ftw

joined Apr 6, 2013

I have looked and looked but I do not see what you see. Are you sure you are seeing what you see.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

I have looked and looked but I do not see what you see. Are you sure you are seeing what you see.

observe the hair ribbons.

joined Apr 6, 2013

.....I don't know how to feel, I tip my hat to you.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Phyis has been busy recently, I see.

Oh, and yuri. Glorious, glorious yuri.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

[Yuri intensifies]

VIVA!!! VIVA YURI!!!!

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Wow. That drama got dispelled really fast. I hope they actually deal with it in the next chapter and things don't just fall back into the Slice of Life.

Images
joined Sep 23, 2014

observe the hair, Aoi's hair is curly.

joined Dec 7, 2013

Haruuuuuuuu ♥♥♥

Win your girl :3

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

That was basically the best confession ever. Haru's like "fuck angst, i love you goddammit".

Now if Aoi and Akane would just get together themselves...okay I know that's a farfetched and selfish wish but cmon then all the girls would be all happy and so will we.

joined Jul 8, 2013

Wao, so they're just gonna ignore the fact that tshe just confessed and not even touch it again are they? Like not even when they're bathing together or something? Okay. That's fine. WHATEVER.

0257b321-5930-4b73-85dd-a24fe5a8fddc-15336-0000183911d5ac02_tmp
joined Apr 1, 2014

she was so stupefied that her brain just blacked out from the confession
i mean is not every day someone tells you they want to be mattress and suck all your drool 0-0
haru went complitly echi on that confession

joined Aug 1, 2013

So does that count as a confession? lol.
Also, am I the only one who gets a little annoyed at the perfect score characters? I just don't like it when a character gets 100 points on every test and never even studies. Always kind of hated that in stories, but since it's in like every manga I just get over it.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

That confession HAHAHA makes me wonder if this is going anywhere probably not yet. Super gay chapter nice!

Also, am I the only one who gets a little annoyed at the perfect score characters? I just don't like it when a character gets 100 points on every test and never even studies. Always kind of hated that in stories, but since it's in like every manga I just get over it.

Sorry but guilty here, if you pay attention in class you should get high grades but if you spend even 15% of the class talking or whatever you'll forget everything and don't be afraid ask as many questions as you can...well that is unless the teacher is a douche and makes you study 40 pages of biology without explaining anything then yeah you have to study or cheat or whatever.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

So, when are we going to see a battle to death between Haru and Akane?

joined Oct 9, 2013

YES. ALL THE GAY. (/) * v *)/)

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

So, when are we going to see a battle to death between Haru and Akane?

I'm still hoping Akane will emerge victorious, but I doubt it'll come to that...

I mean, when I saw this chapter's title, I was all "cool, a chapter centered on the twins, we might see Akane fawning over Riko again !". Then it started with Riko offering to tutor the two, so I was hoping for some flirtarious/awkward moment between the two. But then, she brought up Haru for some reason... And in the end, the main point of the chapter seems to be Haru confessing (in such a silly and over-the-top way Riko seems to have thought she was just random as usual).

Love that manga, but kind of annoyed me, I wanted some AkanexRiko cuteness, with Aoi cheering for her sis. ;_;

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

that was me in high school >_>

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

that's what you call a too-fast too-furious confession

Ba6830e9-5391-43ab-838d-9b1794f709e7
joined Jul 8, 2013

Nope, you aren't the only one. Never studying and getting perfect scores on every test makes you pretty unpopular with the normal students. I got a lot of disgusted looks in school. So ya, it's a real thing, and you're having the typical real reaction to it. :P

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

"Even if idiots study together, idiots are idiots so being with idiots will only make them bigger idiots! You idiot!"

Biggest laugh I've gotten from a yuri manga in quite a while.

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

Sorry for the double post but I have a stupid question to ask... who was the girl that Midori was kis- I mean, helping get something out of her from? Was she in previous chapter, because I have feeling she was but I just have shitty memory. Or was she a new character thrown in for the sake of having more yuri pairings? (Something I wouldn't mind by the way...)

To reply you must either login or sign up.