Forum › Happy End discussion

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

well did say it was the happy end, even the manga is CALLED happy end. and obv a happy end would be everyone gets what they want, including poor hated sakaki-kun ;)

btw when you keep reading "happy end happy end" all over am i the only one that it makes me think of a massage parlor's "happy ending" ? LOL >.>;

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

BAD END!!!!!!!

last edited at Sep 9, 2014 3:00PM

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

AHAHAHAHAHA, oh what the fuck.
I can't get upset about such a poorly written manga, the ending is so bad it's actually hilarious.

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I can't think of a better ending than getting a nice loving husband.

how about one where everyone dies. I think that's a slightly better outcome

:D :D LOL, in this case I kinda agree. I didn't like all the incestious thing from the beginning, it wasn't well written as Candy Boy or for example side couples of Kurogane Ken, but then I got used to it, and they even didn't end up together. WTF? :D :D Also it was really difficult to recognize the characters and it confused me the whole story.

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

Of all the bullshit endings I've seen in yuri, this is without a doubt THE most bullshit ending to a yuri ever.

Fuck this manga and fuck the author.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

She didn't get a happy end because she got distracted maxing out her money and stats and forgot the 100 day limit.
Jokes aside because of the outrage this topic stays in page 1 of the forum and every time I see the title that damn Avril Lavigne song pops in my head..wait I'm posting too...AARGH not again!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Time to go re-read Girl Friends.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Still better than lemonade :-D

As much as a horrendous ending this was, I'm still happy after reading the latest naruto chapter

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Lol... So many hatred comments here, neh?

Oh well... Not to satisfying either... Meh...

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

I'm not so sure about that...

joined Aug 1, 2013

As much as a horrendous ending this was, I'm still happy after reading the latest naruto chapter

Pretty sure Lemonade ended in a monogamous yuri relationship. An abrupt one, but still.

Now this, this is just shit.

joined Jun 17, 2014

well did say it was the happy end, even the manga is CALLED happy end. and obv a happy end would be everyone gets what they want, including poor hated sakaki-kun ;)

btw when you keep reading "happy end happy end" all over am i the only one that it makes me think of a massage parlor's "happy ending" ? LOL >.>;

Nah you're not the only one lol.
I know, everytime i hear the words happy end/ending together, usually massages the first thing that comes to mind lol.
though i know it usually isnt in other text.
I think i remeber watching a commercial/or show? about a massage lady, chasing this guy to give a happy ending (guy thought it was sexual and ran away, but turned out she wanteed to give an eggroll lol.)
ah wait i think that was robot chicken. lol still funny, tho messed up XD

last edited at Sep 11, 2014 11:51PM

I
joined May 21, 2014

Pretty sure Lemonade ended in a monogamous yuri relationship. An abrupt one, but still.

I actually enjoy happy end especially after sakaki leave before the ending ruin it. while lemonande I just can't stand for the story progression was just BS all the time and i'm sure the ending shitty too

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 3:50AM

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

Have not read this chapter yet but spoileriffic tag much?

Blurred
joined Jan 31, 2013

To be fair whether it's a happy end or not is entirely subjective... altho clearly the Mangaka should have called this something else as (just by going thru the posts on here) there seem to be A LOT of people who feel betrayed by it.

65752315_p1
joined May 1, 2014

I don't like incest, but I was curious and... WTF =_=

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Have not read this chapter yet but spoileriffic tag much?

Not much more than tragedy, is it?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ahah! Bad End tag on a manga called Happy End xD

Also, good description on the tag, lol

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

That kind of tag is supposedly added on the series rather that the chapter, no?

Anyway, I still think Bait and Switch is more suitable for "Not the end you were promised". Bad End is just a story with a bad end.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I actually enjoy happy end especially after sakaki leave before the ending ruin it. while lemonande I just can't stand for the story progression was just BS all the time and i'm sure the ending shitty too

lemonade was good for the most part the the ending was garbage. It made me wish I hadn't read it. Happy end's end wasn't that bad relative to the story because it was already one big mess.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm okay with this tag. Everything is gonna be okay guys... We're gonna be ok

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

lmao what the fuck

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

heheheh i feel bad for the people who read the whole thing. "here's a reward: a kick in the genital for sticking around and reading it" lol

joined Jul 20, 2011

Yeah a Bait and Switch(http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BaitAndSwitchLesbians) is really a good tag for this shitty bait .

I guess this qualifies as Esoteric Happy Ending as well: it is NOT a Happy Ending by any stretch of the term, but the author intended it as, and considers it, genuinely happy for some reason. Blue Gender, for example, or Atlas Shrugged.

Disclaimer: links to TV Tropes. Poster will not be held responsible for hours of time lost from clicking on them.

joined Sep 15, 2014

Yeah a Bait and Switch(http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BaitAndSwitchLesbians) is really a good tag for this shitty bait .

I guess this qualifies as Esoteric Happy Ending as well: it is NOT a Happy Ending by any stretch of the term, but the author intended it as, and considers it, genuinely happy for some reason. Blue Gender, for example, or Atlas Shrugged.

Disclaimer: links to TV Tropes. Poster will not be held responsible for hours of time lost from clicking on them.

If the author really intend it as a happy end then the incest-yuri part is unnecessary because it's become tragic end if one of them would just end up with the boy that author self portrayed him as pest in sisters relationship, kind of ntr.

last edited at Sep 17, 2014 8:45PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.