Forum › Under One Roof discussion

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

Eternal cliffhanger

FUUUUU------------------------------------------

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

ummmmmmm, was the Hirari cover for Kase-san? if so, what's up the the bridal bathing suits? and is it just me, or is the illustration cover (pg. 2) kinda creepy?

last edited at Sep 10, 2014 2:52AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

and is it just me, or is the illustration cover (pg. 2) kinda creepy?

Well, their feet are intriguing i have to admit

Mono_a_2kmc
joined Jul 1, 2014

Note from the Lililicious site:

next few years

T_T

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

It hurts me that it's a 4 page update but at the same time this series is so lovely I will willingly wait forever for it <3

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

So back to the waiting game and next update in 4 months :(

65752315_p1
joined May 1, 2014

NOOOOOOO!

I don't know why I read something on hiatus x_x

1ab31f0374289eff51ea57645cc530aa1402970133_large
joined Feb 9, 2014

crap, Hirari's finished? that's a total bummer

last edited at Sep 13, 2014 1:36AM

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

the last panel xD heh, there better be more!

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

JEEEEEEEEEEZ! They. Are. SOOOOOOO. Cute!!!111
MAKE OUT ALREADY!!! ^////^

ummmmmmm, was the Hirari cover for Kase-san? if so, what's up the the bridal bathing suits? and is it just me, or is the illustration cover (pg. 2) kinda creepy?

I think that would just be you. The image on the second page is that of Moe and Yuuka from The Real Her which is a great manga series. They look so hot together in that image ugh... kiss already. And yes, the first one is from Kase-san which did that one stop getting scanlated or is it over because of Hirari?

I have the same question regarding this manga, Under One Roof. Chapter 12. going by release history, should be out now, but it isn't. Is the scanlation just behind schedule or is it that because of Hirari there will be no more chapters? If that's the case it is very unfortunate. I'm sure there would be more The Real Her, Kase-san, Under One Roof, and other Hirari titles. It's unfortunate to have a well done and popular yuri magazine to be going out of print. After this we're down to just Yuri Hime which I'm not complaining as it is good, it's just that I don't want there o be less Yuri in the world.

I know the scanlating can be a time consuming practice and I guess there is the chance that there simply is no chapter 12, but I hope that if there is a chapter 12 that it will be uploaded soon.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I have the same question regarding this manga, Under One Roof. Chapter 12. going by release history, should be out now, but it isn't. Is the scanlation just behind schedule or is it that because of Hirari there will be no more chapters?

I don't know if it's going to have issues from Hirari going out of print or not but if you look at the release history they've gone up to six months without a release before and it has only been three.

Edit: Actually looking at the front page for it, it does say it's on hiatus so that means we don't know when more chapters are coming but it doesn't seem to be cancelled.

last edited at Dec 17, 2014 8:04AM

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

"I'll get up if you give me a kiss."
One can only wish it were that easy to get a straight girl.

joined Jun 27, 2014

I cannot say for others but it worked for me :D I said something similar to that and it won me the heart of a straight girl <3 and now she's not straight anymore hehehe .

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I cannot say for others but it worked for me :D I said something similar to that and it won me the heart of a straight girl <3 and now she's not straight anymore hehehe .

what. what witchcraft! ... maybe I'll try it out.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

https://twitter.com/_fujio/status/555721306281238528

Probably not "soon", but at least "eventually".

Cat10
joined Dec 30, 2014

Waiting impatiently for the next chapter. :)

Wait, or don't. Under One Roof.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Waiting impatiently for the next chapter. :)

Wait, or don't. Under One Roof.

I think "Wait, or wait." would be a little more accurate, lol. We don't exactly have much choice but to wait after all.

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

after i read eternal cliffhanger i almost throw my monitor on the wall. i thought cliffhangers was already the worst until this story went on hiatus. i guess its better to call it eternal waiting now XD

By the way the i'll get up if you kiss me actually works lol though it was ment to be a joke i was the one end up surprise when i got a kiss xp

joined Jun 27, 2014

This is really bumming me out ! 7 months and nothing .. I am getting really sad at very little updates on anything and no new yuri manga's have come out . Am I seriously going to be forced to stop reading until something is updated ?

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I really enjoy this manga. I really hope they update again. T_T I want more. 7 months is a long time for no updates.

joined Jul 31, 2014

Why this story have yo be on haitus?
Can't wait for the next chapter tobe update.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Why this story have yo be on haitus?
Can't wait for the next chapter tobe update.

The magazine it was published in was stopped but the author said she would continue this manga one day

Fix_it_by_samanthadoodles
joined Jun 7, 2015

I miss this :(

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

Awww it's too cute! I want maawww!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.