Forum › Your Fault discussion

Atsuko
joined Dec 29, 2013

Love Triangle? NOOO!!!

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

There is no NTR tag, so that tag is staying there instead.

Lady_grey_spaz
joined Aug 20, 2014

This was painful. Fuk.

A
joined May 24, 2013

I'm not even a lesbian, and this still made me feel bad.

joined Sep 9, 2013

complex and confusing. I really like these types of stories as well as fluff ones

Homarco
joined Sep 9, 2014

wow that was kinda sad

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

i don't know why ntr even gets uploaded here, im not even criticizing your tastes or the right to do so but if this and every past upload is anything to go by, NTR does NOT go down well here, it goes down even worse than the loli and het combined, and that says a lot

joined Jan 31, 2013

There is no NTR tag, so that tag is staying there instead.

The cheating one ? It doesn't make sense, the Love triangle tag is enough for the job.

1111111111111111111111aaaaaaaaaaa
joined Apr 4, 2014

We're so salty about this because of the POV that it's in. If we saw the second part first, maybe we all wouldn't be so upset.

But we'd still know second MC liked first MC and was just confused and broken down by her sempai.

joined Mar 23, 2013

i don't know why ntr even gets uploaded here, im not even criticizing your tastes or the right to do so but if this and every past upload is anything to go by, NTR does NOT go down well here, it goes down even worse than the loli and het combined, and that says a lot.

Well if you were not criticizing taste you would not ask why this is uploaded here. You would simply agree to disagree, but asking why this is even uploaded is implying that, somehow, you would think your taste is inherently superior to someone else.

The cheating one ? It doesn't make sense, the Love triangle tag is enough for the job.

This, it's not NTR because NTR is a lover being stolen, by this logic the cheating tag cannot stay because they are still not a couple. It's illogical to keep one tag and discard the other.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Creepy-as-fuck sempai noticed me! o////o

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

i don't know why ntr even gets uploaded here, im not even criticizing your tastes or the right to do so but if this and every past upload is anything to go by, NTR does NOT go down well here, it goes down even worse than the loli and het combined, and that says a lot.

Well if you were not criticizing taste you would not ask why this is uploaded here. You would simply agree to disagree, but asking why this is even uploaded is implying that, somehow, you would think your taste is inherently superior to someone else.

This, it's not NTR because NTR is a lover being stolen, by this logic the cheating tag cannot stay because they are still not a couple. It's illogical to keep one tag and discard the other.

no im not, im asking why they bother when they know it will get terrible reactions in the comments, same reason all my lets plays are twitch only

joined Jan 31, 2013

no im not, im asking why they bother when they know it will get terrible reactions in the comments

'cause they want to maybe ?

1599531_403762246435445_1409813519_o
joined Mar 14, 2014

-_- I've never seen NTR before, but now I have, and I hate it.

joined Aug 4, 2014

Wow! That was really something. Not a big fan of this kind of stories where one side has to suffer (even if they're not in relationship), although this one was served well (especially that bit where Ayako was describing Kaneko and senpai doing stuff). And art style is just superb - sharp and suggestive!

I
joined May 21, 2014

It can become NTR even when they are not couple, just depend at how the protagonist feel about it. though this is a bit different because unlike Mama Mama where some unknown man like stolen it from reader I don't feel bad about this one . but that just depend on the preference on who can steal who also reader that can't stand at cheating at all.

joined Mar 23, 2013

It can become NTR even when they are not couple, just depend at how the protagonist feel about it.

Incorrect.

joined Sep 9, 2014

Whoa so many comments.. o_o
I went in YP siteweb and i saw this doujinshi so i downloadded it... the worst choice i made in my entire life lol
it made me sad and emo for the entire afternoon D:
And that senpai was so creepy!!

I
joined May 21, 2014

It can become NTR even when they are not couple, just depend at how the protagonist feel about it.

Incorrect.

Though I agree that there is not much of NTR here, what the reader feel also matter because that's the point of NTR, to stolen someone you love and ignite jealously.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

This whole thing felt so wrong. I was so glad that it was this author but then..
Despite me not liking this at all, on its own way it blow my mind and left me with a bad aftertaste.

Ghostface-scream-decal__33749.1511159183
joined Feb 1, 2013

I was literally howling "no" like a dog.... I am sad now

joined Mar 6, 2013

I think its just some sadism-masochism play between the senpai & MC2. Maybe I don't really get what NTR means to the others saying so here, but I don't think its more than the Sado-maso play that Kuzushiro already does, just with added sexual elements. Doesn't NTR mean 'not technicially r***', which has some elements of r*** but can't fully be claimed as such? I don't think this really has any except maybe the sex part with sado-maso play.

Well whatever, I don't really care what you call it, I still love Kuzushiro's works, incl. this one.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I completely forgot to check the tags before reading. Thank god for your first comment XD

NTR!!!

Edit: Tried my best to read the whole thing. That credit page though

last edited at Sep 9, 2014 9:10PM

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Love triangle tag is enough for the job

I disagree. The reactions here should give you some indication of why having a tag like that is important, and I'd rather we use "Cheating" than introduce an NTR tag just for this manga, and then have a host of complaining over whatever we do or don't use the NTR tag for in the future.

To reply you must either login or sign up.